The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ubizzkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Many thanks to TS for sharing the contact.She is reali beautiful and a gem not to be missed.Heard from her that she will be leaving on middle of this month.Grab your chance while she is here. A short and brief FR. Looks easily 8/10,BBBJ slow and steady.Till i gotta stop her at times as i am cumming.8/10.Tightness is good too.7.5/10. Boobs are huge and natural. Except that they are not close together.Will b a 9/10 if they r close.I Give them a 8/10.Complexion is good....Lastly she belongs to the bigger frame type of gals therefore she looks big in size wif a reasonable amount of flesh.
Hope my FR can help u out if u are keen in making your booking..
Old 04-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
bro bonkster u interested ?
I'm fine with helping her since we r quite "gam". Still hope bro LSB can continue. Change TS after thread started a bit confusing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
haha! see see! last word, wont reject.. heart wants de... lolz.. ok, bro lsb, give bro woei... lolz
Bro haonan u professional TS de. Ar bo u take over la...what's one more? No sweat for u one mah
Old 04-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Liang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just called Lin Pei about how's her day.

To my surprise our Bro qi_ko_pei will be doing his 2nd RTF later(3rd course within 3 days)!!! He book a slot liao....
You are the man Bro qkp!!

By the way, Lin Pei and I had decided that since I will be very busy with my day job, Bro anakinjedi will be the TM. Lin Pei agrees she will be on another good hands.

So Bro anakinjedi aka yantao kia, we have faith in you...

To all Cheongsters, please PM bro anakinjedi for Lin Pei's CTC in future.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
Elusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Have you seen or spoken to her? you so sure is her?
Is not important whether I have spoken to her BUT those who had tried Xiao Nui before knew Lin Pei = Xiao Nui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liang.SanBo View Post
Aiyo Bro....Can give me room and time for me to breathe or not. I got my day job to take care of and still need to audit the samsters that PM for Lin Pei's CTC.
Recently already Kena from my boss for lost drive in my work liao. Today also kenna called in for Lecture liao and now I have to take care of answering things that I dun know who is Xiao Nui 小牛or小妞.

Anyway, I think all cheongsters are interested is to read about FRs with her not about what dispute. Sorry if you may not agree. Let's all move on.

I'm thinking to giving up as TS. First time doing TS and didn't know that it is so siong......

Any Volunteer???
i norminate FL_4U
Old 04-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

Elusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Just login only see this.....Alama not again???
Bro can we please end or not to start any dispute and move on?
I'm tired of answering and beside, why should I? As I'm not hired as a reception.
I'm open to any TCSS of anything and have fun chat together like most of the kakis doing together. As I'm not any Siant or Fighter, but I'm sure I'm a weak challenger, not like a lawyer and I'm unable to argue. So I'm alway at losing end for my poor Verbosity? Is this fine?
you call yourself a weak challenger? Look at your the other thread you warned others to beware. You think you are smart but you not smart enough. You had exposed your another clone.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by de javu View Post
TQ for bro for this D cupper girl as I always like big boobs girl. She is the same girl as what bro elusion had said. She is not first time here already. She don't seem like to remember me and i treat her as a new girl.
Bro ,you can confirm she is actually the same girl who i1papaya claimed he BOAED her. She is a good bonk before as I mentioned before. Whoever is the TS , regardless is Liang San Bo or i1papaya, whoever has her ctc will like her. I believe the TS will do a good job.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusion View Post
Whoever is the TS , regardless is Liang San Bo or i1papaya, whoever has her ctc will like her. I believe the TS will do a good job.
Yup...this i totally agree with u bro. What matters is that someone is helping her. Cheers

Quote:

Bro anakinjedi, i have faith in u too. May the force be with u!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
markibugs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Is not important whether I have spoken to her BUT those who had tried Xiao Nui before knew Lin Pei = Xiao Nui
These people thinks they are seniors & the king here.. yayapapaya. if u look carefully in the first page of this thread, ,they have already given themselves away. still wanto deny it. this is what hokkien say , gia kaki lan kar kaki tow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
The stats very familiar.... do you think i know her?
Quote:
Maybe...
Quote:
you call yourself a weak challenger? Look at your the other thread you warned others to beware. You think you are smart but you not smart enough. You had exposed your another clone.
I remember that thread.. http://sammythe.guru/welcome...oobs-girl.html

here is another thread that cheehong roti prata yayapapaya start , he thinks he damn great ! KNN! http://sammythe.guru/welcome...note-nick.html
Old 04-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
Yup...this i totally agree with u bro. What matters is that someone is helping her. Cheers

Bro anakinjedi, i have faith in u too. May the force be with u!
Dont keep her too busy until I cant get a slot for RTF
Old 04-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
Dont keep her too busy until I cant get a slot for RTF
Must make sure u get your slot la...n each time u RTF u must pyscho her to try something new hor...

Next time i RTF, will ask her to demo what 新招 she learnt from u. Haha
Old 04-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
must make sure u get your slot la...n each time u rtf u must pyscho her to try something new hor... :d

next time i rtf, will ask her to demo what 新招 she learnt from u. Haha
cim!! Cim!!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
cim!! Cim!!
Haha...u ta bai sibeh juay idea de! I raise both hands n didi in support
Old 04-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
davezhiwei is Cool - loads of Potential

bro pls send me ctc, can't resist busty girls, tks!
Old 05-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
anakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
By the way, Lin Pei and I had decided that since I will be very busy with my day job, Bro anakinjedi will be the TM. Lin Pei agrees she will be on another good hands.

I just got the baton from Liang.SanBo to take over as TM. I'll try to help her even though there has been quite a lot of bickering here. Hope it is all settled now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davezhiwei View Post
bro pls send me ctc, can't resist busty girls, tks!
I will pass her ctc to you but please write FR if you have booked her. Thank you.

To all kind bros who appreciate my posts, please UP me if you can. Thank you!

And to all zappers, please leave your nick behind so I can return favour. Thank you.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7279 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

I hv not written a FR on FLs n legal gals since the 2 I wrote for Bingbing in Feb of this yr, in part bcos I hv not upped many since due to my other activities n in part bcos the gals hv been only so-so. But Lin Pei is certainly a cut above the average PRC MMs. Tall, pretty w/ natural C boobs n ample, bouncy ass which is great for doggie. Services were good too. I met her the other day n had a 2 hr session. Very satisfied.

A very brief FR:
Origin: Harbin, China
HT: 169 w/o shoes
WT: Abt 56 kg
Looks: 7-7.5 (looks a bit like local Chn gal)
Boobs: 7.5-8, at least C, natural
Figure: 8-8.5, quite proportionate w/medium bony frame, but has a bit of excess meat/fat, would be at least 9 if she loses 2-3 kg. Nice n shapely ass n long, straight legs.
BJ: 8, I insisted on CD
Frenching: I didn't want
Painting: I dun do it
Pussy: 8, a bit bushy (I like)
FJ: 8, responsive, tight n wet, hahaha.
GFE: 8-9
Damage: As stated by other bros
RTF: Yes

A big thank you to TS. Will up u when I regain power.
BTW, she vehemently denied that she is Xiao Nui/Rui.

She also showed me her photos taken when she was thinner. She is very photogenic n look very beautiful n sexy in those pics!!

Cheers!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1