The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2005, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 20
The Punisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
If you try 2 sessions like what I normally do, you will have more time and the WLs won't rush their work. Probably you'll find more find and enjoyment.
i prefer to go for a session as my intent is just to release. normal services from the gers would suffice for me as i don't really need the "girlfriend feelings" or such since i have no intention to get involve with them emotionally.

but then, that is just my preference.
Old 18-03-2005, 07:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
Leeson Leeson Leeson
Re: L8h66eg12

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungJ
What is the youngest age do guys go around GL?
i've seen babies around the area
Old 18-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pussycat is Cool - loads of Potential
Lor 6 House Beside The Hotel.g 9

Lor 6 House Beside The Hotel.g 9

Just Try Her,,,,,been Here For 1 Year ....

Bbj-8/10

Cim-allow

Fj- Antsteyle

French Kiss - Allow

Face-baby Face-7/10
Old 18-03-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
i prefer to go for a session as my intent is just to release. normal services from the gers would suffice for me as i don't really need the "girlfriend feelings" or such since i have no intention to get involve with them emotionally.

but then, that is just my preference.
Wat TV means is tis unless U a straightforward bonker then I no say.

Instead of BBBJ U for 2 mins.. will extend to 5 mins or more.

Instead of allowing U to peck her lips, She might be tongue fighting wiz U.

Instead of just allowing u to touch her pussy lips, She might require a frsh coat of paint from u.

Happy Bonking & that the reason why I call for 2 sessions wiz sexually oriented gals.
Old 18-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ongthai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple FR... I poor in FR, so please don't flame me.
Went L18 at 2.30pm, most of the H are close with sign boards say open @ 4p or 4.30p. Saw H44 open, so went in. Most of the gal juz start work to make up. Take G20 as intro by OKT she is a new gal.

Every is SOP in the room. Boob is ok but not bigger than ICE from BHC. Firm & handful... While catbath, the nipple can tickle the body at the same time. BBBF for 2 strokes then put on cap. The rest can cut short.
She said she here for 2 weeks, and can tell her English is really poor. Without makeup, she juz like PRC, bus she stay in mountail at ChengMai, that's why fair.

Well... RTF? May be Y.
Old 18-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongthai
Simple FR... I poor in FR, so please don't flame me.
Went L18 at 2.30pm, most of the H are close with sign boards say open @ 4p or 4.30p. Saw H44 open, so went in. Most of the gal juz start work to make up. Take G20 as intro by OKT she is a new gal.

Every is SOP in the room. Boob is ok but not bigger than ICE from BHC. Firm & handful... While catbath, the nipple can tickle the body at the same time. BBBF for 2 strokes then put on cap. The rest can cut short.
She said she here for 2 weeks, and can tell her English is really poor. Without makeup, she juz like PRC, bus she stay in mountail at ChengMai, that's why fair.

Well... RTF? May be Y.
no worries bro,no fr is a lousy 1.most importantly is the effort in writing 1.keep it up.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 19-03-2005, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
spawn is Cool - loads of Potential

L20H40G12 - Bow

Went there on a lazy Wednesday afternoon. Intention was to be a tour guide for 2 of my friends. We walked from Westerhout road H2 to Lorong 18H44. Unfortunately, none of them are game to try any of the girls. So we continue our "sightseeing" all the way down to Lorong 20.

Came to H40, went in and G12 caught my eye. Typical girl next door look but the thing that caught my fancy is her smile. Very the sweet. Seeing that my bros are still apprehensive about trying, i told them i will meet them in 30 mins. Paid OKT $40 and up the 2nd floor with G12.

Sad to say, the room looks a bit worn down as compared to the rest of the houses in the other lorongs. Anyway, straight into business. Shower followed by the SOP stuff.

Looks - 8/10
Body - 7/10 (Feels good just to hug after the FJ but time ran out)
Boobs - 34B/C
BBBJ - 6/10
FJ - 7/10
RTF - Yes.
Old 19-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
maverick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone visit the Lor 8 H66 there? It is one building but got 66a, 66b,66c... That one is Thai one right?? Thinking of going in and have a look but the OKT look fierce.
Old 19-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Wat TV means is tis unless U a straightforward bonker then I no say.

Instead of BBBJ U for 2 mins.. will extend to 5 mins or more.

Instead of allowing U to peck her lips, She might be tongue fighting wiz U.

Instead of just allowing u to touch her pussy lips, She might require a frsh coat of paint from u.

Happy Bonking & that the reason why I call for 2 sessions wiz sexually oriented gals.
i was tempted actually to try what you senior guys have tried but was afraid that the gers might just take it as 2 bonks so will end up with having the same service one after another.

as for the coat of paint, i still haven't got the guts to do it to a WL although each time i was really tempted. maybe i should down a couple of beers before going.
Old 19-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick88
Anyone visit the Lor 8 H66 there? It is one building but got 66a, 66b,66c... That one is Thai one right?? Thinking of going in and have a look but the OKT look fierce.
sir, for a samster who joined since june 2004, it appears that you have not been reading the threads before posting your question.

why don't you post to ask someone to lead you by holding your hand and bringing you round geylang for an orientation? you should then be an expert after a night out and won't post questions which was expected from newbies like us.
Old 19-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
i was tempted actually to try what you senior guys have tried but was afraid that the gers might just take it as 2 bonks so will end up with having the same service one after another.

as for the coat of paint, i still haven't got the guts to do it to a WL although each time i was really tempted. maybe i should down a couple of beers before going.
Nothing senior in sammyboy nor there such things as newbie to me too.

Age & nos of years cheonging should be use as a gauge for seniority. Though I join in 2002 but i might be 13 at that time & that make me 17 tis yr. So is that seniority?

2 bonks - just tell the gal U wanna shoot one time & she will know wat to do liao

Painting - Go paint the PRC first cos they more responsive as they dun hv so many bonks per day.

Happy Cheonging

Btw... Irrelevant post that doesnt concern U is best to be ignore.
Old 19-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
thank you very much for your advice. will try to take remedial actions.
Old 19-03-2005, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
spawn is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick88
Correct, its Thai. Some gals are pretty chio. Think its the middle one or 66b.
Old 19-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing senior in sammyboy nor there such things as newbie to me too.

Age & nos of years cheonging should be use as a gauge for seniority. Though I join in 2002 but i might be 13 at that time & that make me 17 tis yr. So is that seniority?

Happy Cheonging

17 yr old old man, Why don't you concentrate on providing FR instead of giving out your life history?
Old 20-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
17 yr old old man, Why don't you concentrate on providing FR instead of giving out your life history?
Yes Mr Mata SIR!!!!!!!! Just back from GL 7 here goes

FR on didnt ask for her name(WH43G03)
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 Fair & slim. 160cm tall
Boobs: 6/10 A cup & nipple abit dark
Pussy: Didnt allow cos going to see Doc on monday
Catbath: 6/10 Nothing great
AR: N.A.
Frenching: Nil & I didnt try to kiss her too.
BJ: 7/10 Hardworking wiz lots of suction power
FJ: 6/10 Did her missionary & lots of moaning which kinda turn me off.
Attitude: No comments cos cant really rate her
Overall: A hard working gal But got room for improvement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1