The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyfish View Post
Bro Apache,

Any news on Hana lately?
It has been very quiet in FC lately.

I visited 3rd floor Lily a few times, and got a bit infactuated with her. The way she put her finger into condom and insert into my arse hole feels really very very shiok. She also very accomodating when she let me suck her melons. She is also responsive with her moans.

QQ Spa no any gals to shout about lor, all cannot make it, kns. Last time I went in the afternoon, saw 2 old ladies (one bak bak call Fei Fei and another auntie). Lady boss Bai Xue got character but hard nut to crack.

Hana, Went there and saw got new import Xiao Xue. Built chemistry with her easily and I visited her a few times liao. Like what bro massage maniac said, her HJ is bagus. Worth the try. She is also a simple lady. I scared I fall for her.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just spoke with Bai Xue lady boss of QQ. She is quite impossible to crack. Think she is not into transaction, she needs to fall for you first. Guess she's not desperate for money, rather she seems starved of care and attention.

Any bro would like to apply? 24/7 bodyguard
Old 23-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
TheNakedChef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Natasha:

Was not working yesterday, so i thought, what the heck... time to get my pole waxed..

So off i went to Good Ol' FC in search of some sweet loving, and true to form, i passed by the legendary A***A on lvl 3.

Looked inside, and a sweet voice asked me: " Massage?"
It was Natasha, and god she was one of the prettiest brown sugars in FC.. how was i to say no?

SO in i went, and with all plesantries out of the way, proceeded to get the massage.

Unfortunately, the massage should be re-named oil-rubbing, cos frankly, even the 20bucks they charge, is over priced for that kind of treatment.. Sigh..
Anyway, abt 15 mins later, she popped the GQ and told me 50 or 80?
Went with 80, and well... the following are the results :

massage: what massage?
looks:8/10 (definitely a looker)
body:6/10(not for boob lovers)
b/j: 7/10 (enough suction)
f/j:N.A
gfe: Nope..

rtf: Not really, altho i gotta admit, with a face like hers looking up at you while she's blowing you off is a sight to behold, but other than that, the Naked Chef will scout around elsewhere..

Happy Days Mate..
Old 23-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post

Agree that her skill in real massage is good. We are all here to share.

What I like about this Body CXXXXXX is it is a one lady operation, can lock the door, free for all inside, and good sensual and sexual service after a good massage. I like the privacy.

The minus point is she is always booked and have to make appointment in advance. To walk in and have your slot is a miracle.
Haha I think I experienced this miracle twice!

But yea true, you have to be real lucky to get a slot if walked in. She is always fully booked until some late hours.
Old 24-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOJAD View Post
Thanks Bro swallow. Lost her contact as my h/p down. No extra n she hates since SxCC time.
yep, had been hinting here there everywhere but no no no. same as the lady boss type hard nut. u know she married with kids or still single? wah u know her since SxCC days. that must be long long time ago liao? u the pilot?
Old 25-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sabe is Cool - loads of Potential

I had drop by QQ this aftenoon,understand that "Fei Fei"was no more there.was taken care by another girlwith great strength of massage .Hard working girl really relax myself and enjoy.This shop are clean.
Old 25-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabe View Post
I had drop by QQ this aftenoon,understand that "Fei Fei"was no more there.was taken care by another girlwith great strength of massage .Hard working girl really relax myself and enjoy.This shop are clean.
well u better go again soon if u like hard massage as she will be quitting very soon.

so now china girls only work after 5pm. sure or not. i always go between 2 to 4pm, they are always around (except Fei fei) n never heard any fights among themselves over rooms etc. so far only heard some arguement months ago among two girls one china(fei fei) one non china. but it wasn't abt room assignment. Heard this Fei fei is a troublemaker, always tries to steal other girl regular customer. any problem probably thats the actual problem why she being punished by bai xue. bai xue nowadays also seldom arnd during day time. but last two visit she was there in the afternoon.

actually now the massage bed in the spa room is covered by curtain. so any customer can bath there if they want while there are other ppl using the room. during my last visit, one bro n one sis used the bath while i was being massage. too bad got no chance to peep at the sis bathing. hahaha!!!
Old 25-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
vacaltion44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what time they r normaly closing?
Old 28-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

3rd floor, one lao chio lady working alone shop facing escalator closed, curtains taken down. Any idea what happen to that shop?
Old 28-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
saltyfish is Cool - loads of Potential

What happened to Sherry at Hana
Old 28-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyfish View Post
What happened to Sherry at Hana
dont understand you leh.....i was there yesterday and was served by jamie.
Old 29-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_2009 View Post
Anybody can recommend me which malays girl is good?

come fuck me face, and nice figure, big cup!

thanks!!!!!!
If you have,dont forget to inform me too. Anyway you always ask for infor but never provide any Fr for us......
Old 29-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
ampway is a Helpful and Caring Samsterampway is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
3rd floor, one lao chio lady working alone shop facing escalator closed, curtains taken down. Any idea what happen to that shop?
Helen went back hometown for two weeks. She flew off last Sunday night. I had a session with her on Saturday. Not to worry, she will be back to work after that. Though not young, she does have her fair share of regular customers!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

dude,

if this is your virgin fuck, i presume you must still be quite young, possibly still in school. I suggest fxxking a female schoolmate instead. If that's not possible coz you are are a woodenblock with girls, then Geylang would be much better choice than massage places.

The girls in Geylang are usually young ( 22-25 year olds are common ), and its totally legal so you dun have to worry about getting raided, and the Geylang girls dun keep staring at the clock and get impatient as long as you stay within the time limit. This types of stress can make it hard for you to shoot your wad.

Ask around the Gyelang forum for girls with good service. With a few girl numbers (girls are identified by a number) in your hand, go and check them out and choose 1 that is physically your type.

The rooms are usually big and comfortable with showers attached. Pay $100 for a 45mins-1 hour session and take your time to explore the young female body and have a good bang. After all, they want you as a return customer. For $100, you can get both Thais or PRCs. Enjoy, and welcome to the world of bonking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Here's my FR on my visit to fortune centre.

I was still a virgin then (am still now, didnt get to fuck) and decided to go see what I could get there. Went up to the 3rd level, where this PRC lady was sitting outside, beckoning me to enter to try out. WOw, her tits were almost popping out of her dress.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
dude,

if this is your virgin fuck, i presume you must still be quite young, possibly still in school. I suggest fxxking a female schoolmate instead. If that's not possible coz you are are a woodenblock with girls, then Geylang would be much better choice than massage places.

The girls in Geylang are usually young ( 22-25 year olds are common ), and its totally legal so you dun have to worry about getting raided, and the Geylang girls dun keep staring at the clock and get impatient as long as you stay within the time limit. This types of stress can make it hard for you to shoot your wad.
Words from a laojiao

Anyway, I don't quite like Geylang girls. Tried them twice and don't really feel like going back. But some of them are pretty. One man's meat, the other man's poison.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1