The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
hunkadory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi Bros,

Very new to writing about FRs, so may be a bit lengthy, pls bear with me and I welcome any feedback, good or bad.

I left 2 FRs about my experience in Sydney on another thread with another TS with subjetc title Sydney Australia. In summary, the experience in Sydney was terrible. Went to Boardroom which is an angmoh brothel, all very ols ladies with big droopy boobs, got 1 WL quite youngish, but blobs of fats all over from body to legs.

Ended up in a strip joint in Sydney, only find 2 good looking girls.

On my first day of arrival in Melbourne yesterday, drove to 43 Tope street, to me looks very sleazy and don't feel quite safe with the surroundings and the sloppy setup from the outside, so I decided to avoid the Tope St joints totally.

Went over to another strip joint on King street which I had not been to before, it is called Rhino Spearmint, nearest the corner of Spencer st and King St. A lot more better looking girls than what I had seen in Goldfinger and Mens' gallery Melbourne, even much better than he joint in Sydney. Cover charge for entry to the joint was AUD20, and you sit in the main lounge to watch the ladies do demo dance on stage, about 15-25 mins each girl. Meantime, girls will start to approach you to perform private dance where they dance on your lap and in Melbourne, they strip all the way down to bare, and they rub their breast and pussy all over you while dancing. AUD50 for about 15 mins, AUD100 for 30mins. Price is steep when compared to bonking, but the girls are much younger and prettier. I got a SYT blonde to do a 15 mins lap dance, her name was Anastasia, great body nice skin and nice smell, my didi got all excited but cannot fire, quite frustrating.

Today, I went to the Boardroom in Melbourne. At least they have more girls than Sydney, and got younger angmohs, but again, the young ones got a lot of fat lumps. After going through meeting about 7 girls in the lounge, only Sake, whom claimed to be Japanese looked like a decent bonk, but to pay so much for an Asian, I rather go China where I can get emperor style treatment.

I decided to turn around the corner and try out Gotham City, finally struck jackpot, though not a big deal in all honesty, but becuase the prior experience was so bad, this place was heaven in terms of choice. However, even before seeing the girls, have to pay AUD10 cover charge which comes with first drink. Met up with 8 girls there, 7 ang mohs, 1 Filipino. Out of 7 ang mohs, only 2 are MILF, out of the other 5, only one is a little well endowed, the rest had great bodies that can match up to the strip club. I finally picked the only one that is Blonde, name Shakira. SYT, face 8/10, boobs probably B size, and quite flat when lie down flat on bed, but got long legs and pussy shaved. Skin looks good but when getting intimate and feeling her up and down, can feel the newly grown shaven hair all over her body, prickly.

the rates at Gotham City is weird, they charge 200 for 0.5 hours, 300 for 45 mins, and 400 for 1 hour. But at these rates, customer cannot kiss of touch anywhere on the face and breast of the WL, to have that included, you need to take deluxe package, so A$50 more for 0.5 hour, and I think about A$70 more for 45 mins. With prices so steep and no having too much faith in the experience, decided to go for the lowest but deluxe package, which came to A$250 with cash or A$277 if payment by Credit Card.

The moment you step into room with WL, they ring up reception to start the clock even while I am undressing, so with just 0.5 hour, I had to speed up and jump stright to the bath quickly to wash only the critical regions. Jumped into bed after drying up, strated kissing and sucking her neh-neh, GFE was good, so didi started engine running. then I guided her to start on catbath and CBJ, catbath was no fight against the Thai, or even the Chinese, CBJ was worse, do feel much suction. While she CBJ me, she placed herslf in position to allow me to finger her, and she got very wet.Then she mounted me, wow, the pussy was loose, or either that, my equipment genetically too small agianst the ang moh pussy. After a while, I decided to try Missionary, only after a while, phoe ring already! WTF, 30mins over! the WL did not mentioned anything but the time pressure had put me off.

Well at least, I accomplished mission to try out blonde angmoh experience, and finally I got a gril whom has got SYT look with good body after all the other dispaoointing try in Sydney and Melbourne Boardroom.

Hunkadory
Old 21-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkadory View Post
...the rates at Gotham City is weird, they charge 200 for 0.5 hours, 300 for 45 mins, and 400 for 1 hour. But at these rates, customer cannot kiss of touch anywhere on the face and breast of the WL, to have that included, you need to take deluxe package, so A$50 more for 0.5 hour, and I think about A$70 more for 45 mins. With prices so steep and no having too much faith in the experience, decided to go for the lowest but deluxe package, which came to A$250 with cash or A$277 if payment by Credit Card....

Mateee...The rate is not WEIRD...Its OUTRAGEOUS!!!
Old 22-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ronberk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Madam Leona - Joy

FR: Madam Leona's
Damage: $135 for 30 minutes

Choose Joy, a waif-like, very skinny chinese girl, who, is nothing like what her working name is. When she says she's 20, I believe her, and I'm no newbie that thinks 30 year old asians look like 20 just because of the asian-young-face. In fact, if anything, she could be lying and is younger than 20 ...

Her english is pretty good, she's not fresh off the boat, did her high school here. Though in her case, listening to her sparse conversation made me think she should change her name to Sorrow instead.

Showered alone, had a CBJ which was neither outstanding nor bad. She discretely lubed up my equipment before starting FS.

FS was borderline starfish, but she was accommodating enough to make appropriate noises and seemed happy with any change of position (oooh, positionable starfish!), kissing of the breasts, fingering of pussy, and painting of everywhere else (didn't try DATY, FK, or even normal kissing because wasn't in the mood for it).

No eye contact, which was fine for me at the time, wasn't in the mood for that either.

I left satisfied in what I was looking for tonight, but probably wouldn't meet the standards of other bros. I probably would think twice about RTF unless I was in the same melancholy mood again, or wanted someone genuinely young and inexperienced.

First time to ML, had the timer on my phone, at least they didn't stiff me on the time; it was a fair 30 minutes elapsed.

On the way back to base, was caught in a traffic light while the bus ahead of me managed to zoom off. On the back was an ad with Jackie Chan, receding into the distance, flogging off Kaspersky anti-virus software, the choice of "kung fu" experts.

Sometimes you wonder what the fuck life is about.
Old 22-08-2009, 06:03 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madam Leona - Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronberk View Post
FR: Madam Leona's
Damage: $135 for 30 minutes

Choose Joy, a waif-like, very skinny chinese girl,

Mateee...What the hell is a "Waif-like"?!!!
Old 22-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ronberk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Mateee...What the hell is a "Waif-like"?!!!
Urban Dictionary for waif:
a very skinny person, especially woman
1) supermodel kate moss
2)check out that waif-like indie chick

So basically, nearly flat chested, no significant ass. Praying mantis style!
Old 22-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronberk View Post
Urban Dictionary for waif:
a very skinny person, especially woman
1) supermodel kate moss
2)check out that waif-like indie chick

So basically, nearly flat chested, no significant ass. Praying mantis style!

Thank you for the enlightenment. I was never a bright student in school
Old 23-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Samster

FR on Jenny...

Origin: Korean
Look: 8/10 (Pretty, sharp looking but never smile kinda)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and have a hot arse)
BBBJ: 4/10 (No variations and too short)
FJ: 4/10 (Again no variations and in active)
Overview: Only chose her coz of her look otherwise dun bother...
Old 23-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to check tope today felt like RTFing Honey so much but she wasn't there =( then look for clare she wasn't there =( wanna try sakura she was busy hitomi was busy and i wasn't really in the mood for her anyway... Love is so slim but looks a tad too old for my liking. Amber has a new curls on her hair and looks very nice on her but still she seems always available for some reason

Yumi ahhh what can I say booked since she came at 8 I heard and the queue is getting longer and longer LOL So I just head home! huehueheu good for my wallet maybe!!! Cookie looking better and better too I must add, really look like a HK actress! Come on Pocket bro FR on Cookie!!! =P
Old 24-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tiffany's massage was absolutely crap. i thought it would have been a place with proper massage with happy ending... and it turned out that the girl who served me was an elephant without shaved armpits. furthermore, the set up of the place was really dodgy. it was basically a studio apartment divided into two (so that it can host 2 customers at any one time). i have previously tried to contact tiffany's massage for a booking, but the lady seemed to be so rude. when i finally got one recently, i was so annoyed with the service.

when i got there, i was first being greeted by an elephant with hairy armpits. i was then asked to take off my clothes and lie down on the massage table. the linens didn't even looked clean... and as i laid my head down, i could smell that it stinks. it was sick, and i tried not to think about it the entire time.
the elephant then started to "massage" me on my back to which i think any body off the streets could have done so better. for the next 45 mins, i basically laid down there and i was very irritated. the TV was just beside my ears and the elephant was just watching... stopping every now and then. and half way through the "massage", the lady in charge stepped into the room and she sat down by the chairs and started watching TV. and the elephant and that lady were chatting away in mandarin.
i was finally asked to turn over and she simply gave me a hand job. i could have easily done that at home by myself. and the dumbest thing was the old lady was still in that freaking room all this time.
at the end of that horrid experience, i was asked to pay $120 for the services. i was in shock, and i asked, "shouldn't the massage be $90?"
anyway, i didn't want to make a scene and i just left that stupid place.

damage: $120 + emotional scar + 1 hour of torture by an elephant and witch
results: just got a bloody HJ.

i hope you bros won't have to go through the same shit like i did from tiffany's massage... just my two cents worth...............

on the other hand, what made my day was after being pissed with the service i have gotten from tiffany's... i decided to take a drive around st kilda. i managed to hook up with this local chick off the street who was in her early 20s. she looked clean, and was well dressed. in fact, i would have rated her prettier then any of the locals i have tried at any joints. she quoted me $50 for a capped blow job and i could not resist. while heading off to some quiet spot, we made some conversation along the way to break the ice. she was really well-mannered, and i found out that she doesn't work off the streets that often. in fact, i was lucky to catch her that day as she usually do not work on that day.
after turning off my engines, she asked me if i wanted her to take off her clothes and i agreed to that... she took everything off and asked me to be comfortable... everything was really slow and easy, and there wasn't much of a rush. in the dark, i could barely see everything, but her body felt smooth, and her tits were naturally soft. her hands were cold from standing out on the streets... but as she held onto my dick, i could feel a tingling sensation from her hands. she did not go straight into sucking... and she caressed my thighs with her hands and used her tits to rub against my dick... she then capped me and started giving me a blowjob...
the suction was great, and it felt really good as she gave me head.
not if i had cummed earlier on at tiffany, i would have blew my load instantly with her... i fondled her tits as her head bobbled up and down mine. and it was well over 10mins of blowing, and she did not complained...
she had to change her positions a few times as it wasn't that comfortable in the car... but she was patient and her blow job was not rushed. my hands were all over her body and i started to rub her pussy as she blew me. soon she started to get tired and asked if i was cumming soon in a very nice way... i got her to give me a hand job so that i would cum faster, and as i was about to cum, i got her to blow me again... and when i blew my load, she started to moan... and swirl her tongue all over my dick head... her hands were caressing my thighs and balls as she did so... and the action did not stop right after i came... she continued blowing... until i started to get softer...
her service did not end there... she tidied up the dashboard and cleared whatever mess there were... she even had a bottle of hand sanitizer which she used after.
we chatted for a bit more before i dropped her off at the street where i picked her up... i would definitely look her up again (hopefully) to be able to get a full service this time.

damage: $50
results: but a very happy customer
Old 24-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post
Come on Pocket bro FR on Cookie!!! =P

Don't need to wait for me mateee...You're more than welcome to attack on her first...I still got a list to go thru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi85 View Post
tiffany's massage was absolutely crap...

Why didn't u leave straight away after you saw the large mammoth...I dun understand?!!
Old 24-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

on the other hand, what made my day was after being pissed with the service i have gotten from tiffany's... i decided to take a drive around st kilda. i managed to hook up with this local chick off the street who was in her early 20s. she looked clean, and was well dressed. in fact, i would have rated her prettier then any of the locals i have tried at any joints. she quoted me $50 for a capped blow job and i could not resist. while heading off to some quiet spot, we made some conversation along the way to break the ice. she was really well-mannered, and i found out that she doesn't work off the streets that often. in fact, i was lucky to catch her that day as she usually do not work on that day.
after turning off my engines, she asked me if i wanted her to take off her clothes and i agreed to that... she took everything off and asked me to be comfortable... everything was really slow and easy, and there wasn't much of a rush. in the dark, i could barely see everything, but her body felt smooth, and her tits were naturally soft. her hands were cold from standing out on the streets... but as she held onto my dick, i could feel a tingling sensation from her hands. she did not go straight into sucking... and she caressed my thighs with her hands and used her tits to rub against my dick... she then capped me and started giving me a blowjob...
the suction was great, and it felt really good as she gave me head.
not if i had cummed earlier on at tiffany, i would have blew my load instantly with her... i fondled her tits as her head bobbled up and down mine. and it was well over 10mins of blowing, and she did not complained...
she had to change her positions a few times as it wasn't that comfortable in the car... but she was patient and her blow job was not rushed. my hands were all over her body and i started to rub her pussy as she blew me. soon she started to get tired and asked if i was cumming soon in a very nice way... i got her to give me a hand job so that i would cum faster, and as i was about to cum, i got her to blow me again... and when i blew my load, she started to moan... and swirl her tongue all over my dick head... her hands were caressing my thighs and balls as she did so... and the action did not stop right after i came... she continued blowing... until i started to get softer...
her service did not end there... she tidied up the dashboard and cleared whatever mess there were... she even had a bottle of hand sanitizer which she used after.
we chatted for a bit more before i dropped her off at the street where i picked her up... i would definitely look her up again (hopefully) to be able to get a full service this time.

damage: $50
results: but a very happy customer
bro, you didn't get her contact?

whereabouts do you find these FL in st kilda? and how do you know they are offering their services or not?
Old 24-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pocketrockets:

i didn't know the service would be so fucked up. it was a total waste of time and money man... should have gone tope any time.
have you tried tiffany's massage before? i don't even know how come people will recommend on this forum.

bro niama:

you could check out grey street along st kilda in the night... they would usually stand along the streets... what i would usually do is to drive past the area... and if i think that they are working, i would just stop by the side of the road and wait for them to walk towards the car... so far i haven't seen much pretty chicks around. mostly are fat, older ladies... but the price they offer i guess its about $30 - $50 for a BJ? i wouldn't dare get a BBBJ just off the streets. but it was quite a good experience meeting that girl the other night.
Old 25-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

AH_DRAGON deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

okie my first fr here and sadly its not a good one.anyway i went down to tope43 and there were 4 korean gals offered to me and i picked ana because i thought she looked really pretty.hmm anyway i booked her one hour and her service was really not that good...like a programmed list of things to do to me as a customer and surely not customer-orientated.anyway i did not cum and i was really pissed and walked out.thinking of trying tope39 or thejoint next to tope43 which is a melbourne something which looked really grand from the outside.
damge=230(1 hour)
rtf=no wayyyyyyyy
bj=not bad but it was too short.
hopefully i will get someone better tommorrow.
Old 25-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro pocketrockets:

i didn't know the service would be so fucked up. it was a total waste of time and money man... should have gone tope any time.
have you tried tiffany's massage before? i don't even know how come people will recommend on this forum.

Nopeee...Thats why I haven't been there

Quote:
Originally Posted by AH_DRAGON View Post
...thinking of trying tope39 or thejoint next to tope43 which is a melbourne something which looked really grand from the outside...

I think you're talking about MC not 39
Old 25-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro pocketrockets:

bro niama:

you could check out grey street along st kilda in the night... they would usually stand along the streets... what i would usually do is to drive past the area... and if i think that they are working, i would just stop by the side of the road and wait for them to walk towards the car... so far i haven't seen much pretty chicks around. mostly are fat, older ladies... but the price they offer i guess its about $30 - $50 for a BJ? i wouldn't dare get a BBBJ just off the streets. but it was quite a good experience meeting that girl the other night.
but you got a CBJ rite? dang wish i could find some hot local FL too!

any good RNT with extras out there? besides yings and tiffanys of course.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1