The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
HARRY should have played CHIMBONDA ahead of CORLUKA because he was really slow & passing badly ! And since BENT scored 2 goals last game,he deserved to start instead of PAYLACHENKO who goofed so many strikes !!! And KEANE should have scored to make it a fantastic debut ! LENNON also had his chances !....

PALACIOS have a fantastic debut & i'm really glad that he's a great signing by HARRY !!!
corluka is a total disaster lah. i think teddy sheringham can play right back better than him. as for palacios, i could have sworn i saw john barnes playing central midfield for spurs on sunday. yeah palacios is awesome, ball winning at its best.

well, spurs could have gotten the 3 pts from the archrival with 11 men against 10. the last spurs attack with modric getting the ball on the right side of arsenal's box should have ended up the winning goal, but he chose to send a low grounder instead of chipping it over the keeper or better still, cross it to the 2 waiting spurs players in the middle.

ok time for some retro - 2 wonderful players from the same spurs team that had steve archibald, garth crooks, ray clemence, steve perrymen, chris houghton, hoddle... wow!

Ardiles, a World Cup winner, was one of the first foreign players to arrive in England when he signed for Tottenham along with fellow countryman Ricky Villa in the summer of 1978 and he made over 200 appearances for the club in a ten-year spell that was interrupted by the outbreak of the Falklands War in 1982.

''The Falklands War was devastating for us. For me, it took a long time to recover from such a blow,'' he said. ''Just before the war everything was going so well at Tottenham. We were winning every game and we had the best team in 1981/82, the best team I played in at the club, and Ricky was really playing up to his potential.

''It was a pleasure to play at the club, but suddenly the war came and it completely destroyed my world. The country where I was born was fighting the country that had adopted me and to be stuck in the middle was awful.''

Ardiles famously left White Hart Lane for much of the 1982/83 season to join Paris St Germain on loan as the war broke out, but he looks back on his time in England with fondness as he returned to help Tottenham to a UEFA Cup victory in 1984.

''It was an exciting time for me and Ricky,'' he said. ''We lived next to each other and Ricky was like a brother to me. It was difficult yes, but we went everywhere together and of course we were always talking to our families.

''Communication was the big problem at the beginning as we didn't speak English, but it became easier and easier and we became very much part of the English culture.

''The world is completely globalised now. Communication is a lot easier, but when we came over, to read an Argentine paper meant we had to read it one week later. It was much more difficult at the time.''
Old 10-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
patrickzapu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all die hard spurs fan...me new here but has been a spurs fan since the o.ard, r.vil & g.hod days.....glad to see this thread and will be following it closely, such a hard break affair to follow this team, gives u the best thrill and biggest heartache....
Anyway, i agree Palacios performance was top class but otherwise nothing to crow about........good thing no games this weekend, this team needs a break and so do we.....
Old 24-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Was so happy that we WON this tough away game !!! SPURS - 2 vs HULL - 1........ But i can tell U that it's really stressful watching SPURS live 'cause we have a tendency to lose just before the end of the match !!! ........Again CORLUKA was slow & clumsy with his movements & because he was slow to move his butt that lead to a corner & then to HULL's equaliser !!!.....

Think our SPURS' manager HR have already given up on the UEFA CUP by playing a "makeshift" team to focus on the CARLING CUP FINAL !

But it probably take more than a miracle to beat MAN U since they are now Red Hot Devils !!! With our leaky defence & GOMES the clown as goalie,it'll be very stressful watching each time we have to defend !....Our strikers are not scoring & busy helping defending most of the games,then how can we defend & lift the Cup again ???

What are your comments,SPURS BROS !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 25-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

CARLING CUP FINALS - "SPURS vs MAN U" - SUNDAY

So far reading mostly Harry's comments on tactics for the above game ! The more he reveal,the more he sound liked he trying to play some mind games with FERGIE !....Latest on the MIRROR - Harry's plan to attack MAN U ! - in the past recent games,we have done more defending than attacking with KEANE & others there in our own half to defend ! We truly lacked the MAN U talents & class in all departments so it'll be liked "climbing a mountain or trying to get a hole in one !!!"....Our SPURS players need the same kind of hunger for CUP success liked MAN U !....

And i much prefer DAWSON than KING playing especially with his knees problems he much slower to recover & defend !...Whoever plays in tomorrow's Uefa Cup game will be unlikely to play this sunday's final !....

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk

ps.where are all the loyal SPURS fans in this thread ??? Please come back & support this thread !!! TS,where are U ???
Old 26-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
The MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hope Spurs can win it.
good luck to all Spurs fans here.

We Only Live Once,So Enjoy To The Fullest
Old 26-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MilkMan View Post
hope Spurs can win it.
good luck to all Spurs fans here.
=> Thanks Bro Milkman !!! It'll be really fantastic if we can beat MAN U !!!

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk

ps.Calling all loyal SPURS fans,i know U guys are disappointed again & again with SPURS performance in the start of the season but good or bad,let's cheer on our SPURS team !!!
Old 27-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Shawn Koh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Singapore Pools opening odds 1x2

Man Utd $1.58

Draw $3.45

Tottenham $4.90

Good Luck
Old 01-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Though the odds are against Spurs tonight, I'm still hoping that the results will prove me otherwise.

All the best to HR & his team......
Old 01-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

Haiz !...the countdown is almost over for the Carling CUP game vs MAN U !!!

Of course,it'll be a very tough game vs FERGIE & his mental winning players but i really hope SPURS the "underdogs" can perform well & do a Big Surprise later !!!

So many weak SPURS players liked GOMES,ZOKORA,BENTLEY & BALE will be playing ! Hopefully playing in the Finals can change them !!!

Ok,here goes & good luck to SPURS !!!

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 05-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Think our SPURS' manager HR have already given up on the UEFA CUP by playing a "makeshift" team to focus on the CARLING CUP FINAL !
harry is a fool to place more priority on the mickey mouse league cup than the uefa cup. but luckily it was against man utd, the final game earned spurs a uefa ticket next year!

neck long long for the FA and UEFA cup. ok some good news -
Robbie Keane's first goal since returning to Tottenham and a double from Aaron Lennon ensured there was no Carling Cup hangover for Harry Redknapp's men as they romped to a 4-0 victory over Middlesbrough.

and why is he so sad?
Old 05-03-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

Was happy that my efforts to wake up 4am this morning was rewarded with a thrashing of BORO - ( 4 - 0 ) But we must really also improve our Away Games by winning that too to climb up the league table !....

Actually i felt that last nite we could have scored more goals if our strikers could be more "sharper & be more available then expect the ball to reach their feet without any efforts to win the ball !....

My prediction / Wish List for Players to be sold this summer -

- Darren BENT
- Pavlyuchenko
- David Bentley
- Giovani Dos Santos
- Benoit Assou-Ekotto
- Gilberto
- Ricardo Rocha

Also read that SPURS may do a tour here !
Old 05-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

congratulation to all Spurs' fans here.
that was a great bounce back after the carling cup and keane scoring.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 05-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
harry is a fool to place more priority on the mickey mouse league cup than the uefa cup. but luckily it was against man utd, the final game earned spurs a uefa ticket next year!
=> Yo Bro,are U sure we have qualified for the Uefa ( next year it'll be replaced by Europa League ) ? Because i read in Sky Sports - "Lennon Set Sights On Europe" that Lennon eye top seven finish in order to qualify Europe !......At the same time since Man U won the Carling Cup so are they playing in Uefa Cup next year ? Hope U or any BRO can clearify this ?
Old 05-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
MrWhite is Cool - loads of Potential

oh when the Spurs
oh when the Spurs
Oh when the Spurs go marching in!!
I want to be in the number
When the Spurs go marching in!!!

20 years and counting as a fan!
Old 05-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
=> Yo Bro,are U sure we have qualified for the Uefa ( next year it'll be replaced by Europa League ) ? Because i read in Sky Sports - "Lennon Set Sights On Europe" that Lennon eye top seven finish in order to qualify Europe !......At the same time since Man U won the Carling Cup so are they playing in Uefa Cup next year ? Hope U or any BRO can clearify this ?
bro i am sorry, my cuntfusion. since man utd is going to champions league next season as usual, the uefa spot is given to the highest team in the epl which hasnt qualified for europe. not the runners up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1