The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 11-01-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
sammyboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireanger38 View Post
Super cute. Ya? Any1 fr?
Old 11-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyQueez View Post
damn. was surprised myself. I don't know what has gotton into them of late.
I message back 300 is for extended time, at least two hours. Nego is slow, replies are sparse looks like enough people lined up even with the quoted 300

dark skies ahead... looks like it is better to plan a trip to Soi Cowboy after all
I just got her at $250 yesterday. I typically pay only $200 for Thai LBs, but I liked the fact that she’s staying in a nicer hotel than the two usual ones.
Old 12-01-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAFT View Post
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Emmi95

Emmie is an absolute beauty!
I'm happy my first experience is with her.
Guided me throughout the session.
Great kisser and a good massage to go along!

She was patient even thro I called time-out 3 times while she started to pump my ass. Never knew AJ is so shit inducing!

Maintained the eagerness to service me even thro I couldn't let her pump till she cums. Eventually her sensual BBBJ together with finger prostate massage make me shoot out beyond my shoulder. Rolling back 25yrs!

Asked for massage. Got effort and I did doze off.

She looks 90% like the photos and vids. Very cute and pretty cosplay kind of cutie pie image. Her lips are so soft and the way they wrap ard your cock is magical. So much I just let it go~
Best is she can sustain her erection for long.

She is going back on the 12th.
She's really good, decent massage, excellent BJ and her ass is super tight, my dick was legit sore after fucking her.
Old 12-01-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
She's really good, decent massage, excellent BJ and her ass is super tight, my dick was legit sore after fucking her.
Her ass too tight til my cock can’t fit. So i let her fuck me instead
Old 12-01-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
Her ass too tight til my cock can’t fit. So i let her fuck me instead
I initially had trouble entering too so just spent more time fingering her to loosen up. Even after that, it was still super tight but she didn't seem to be in pain at least.
Old 12-01-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
I initially had trouble entering too so just spent more time fingering her to loosen up. Even after that, it was still super tight but she didn't seem to be in pain at least.
After fingering she still said pain and gladly opted to fuck me and stroked me
Old 12-01-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
breadnbutter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 View Post
Super cute. Ya? Any1 fr?
Well i have. Yea shes real cute and nice. I wont go into detail with regards to the usual sop. If you are looking for GFE, this one is quite good. If you are looking for a top, this one not so suitable.
Old 12-01-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwl9 View Post
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Kriximezz

Anyone tried her yet? Really pretty and my type
🚩🚩Just tried this one today. So many red flags I don’t even know where to start.

We arranged to meet at 5pm. My schedule is really tight, so I opted to take my work meeting at the café at 4pm. At 5pm I was ready to go up but she asked for 10 mins. Ended up waiting 35 mins. I thought I might be too late for my next appointment by the time she said ok, but nvm, decided to stay and try.

Big mistake. Firstly, her looks. She looks like some Instagram model on IG but in reality, face discount 40%. Maybe no makeup so ok, fine. Skin isn’t that good.

As I didn’t have time to chit chat, we got right down to it. Started making out then she started on a BBBJ. Not too bad, she can suck a dick for sure. But then I started playing with her cock and found out she can’t get hard either. Then I asked her for a condom and she said she didn’t have any?????

At this point I was like wtf. Then she was like, ah ok I go find. And she goes to rifle through her bag and pulls out a single condom and proudly exclaims to me, last one!

Ok the immediate thought was that this girl was ready to go raw on me. I’m a safe player and I don’t do raw so this doesn’t bode well. Nevertheless, i put the condom on and decided to go ahead.

Look, I’m not big by any means, and she had trouble putting my cock in her ass. She just couldn’t do it without pain. Her excuse was that she doesn’t have customers often. Again, another wtf moment for me.

After shoving it in and her pushing me off repeatedly, I gave up. She offered to blow me so I said ok, we agreed on 3 blues so return me one and blow me and I’ll be fine.

She tried to nego with me but I was adamant. So she sucked me off, I came in her mouth, took my money, showered quickly and got the fuck out of there. She still had the cheek to ask me to tip her!

This is pinoy level service man.
Old 13-01-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
johnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
🚩🚩Just tried this one today. So many red flags I don’t even know where to start.

We arranged to meet at 5pm. My schedule is really tight, so I opted to take my work meeting at the café at 4pm. At 5pm I was ready to go up but she asked for 10 mins. Ended up waiting 35 mins. I thought I might be too late for my next appointment by the time she said ok, but nvm, decided to stay and try.

Big mistake. Firstly, her looks. She looks like some Instagram model on IG but in reality, face discount 40%. Maybe no makeup so ok, fine. Skin isn’t that good.

As I didn’t have time to chit chat, we got right down to it. Started making out then she started on a BBBJ. Not too bad, she can suck a dick for sure. But then I started playing with her cock and found out she can’t get hard either. Then I asked her for a condom and she said she didn’t have any?????

At this point I was like wtf. Then she was like, ah ok I go find. And she goes to rifle through her bag and pulls out a single condom and proudly exclaims to me, last one!

Ok the immediate thought was that this girl was ready to go raw on me. I’m a safe player and I don’t do raw so this doesn’t bode well. Nevertheless, i put the condom on and decided to go ahead.

Look, I’m not big by any means, and she had trouble putting my cock in her ass. She just couldn’t do it without pain. Her excuse was that she doesn’t have customers often. Again, another wtf moment for me.

After shoving it in and her pushing me off repeatedly, I gave up. She offered to blow me so I said ok, we agreed on 3 blues so return me one and blow me and I’ll be fine.

She tried to nego with me but I was adamant. So she sucked me off, I came in her mouth, took my money, showered quickly and got the fuck out of there. She still had the cheek to ask me to tip her!

Damn sorry to hear that man... looks like thais are not immune to poor service either. Thanks for letting everyone know
Old 13-01-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
ZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyQueez View Post
Thanks for such a detailed explanation and the specific mentions about lips.

What is her tool size? any comments or details on that?
Sorry for the delay bro.
Her size is 6 inch and very hard. During the breaks she will stroke herself so that she can give it to me when i lie down.
I think she loves to pump man

She loves it when I flick my tongue all over her pee hole. Feel bad cos I couldn't let her cum. Somemore I took the morning slot. But she never give me the WTF sianz face.
Imagine u fark FL or wife and u never cum. Haa..
Old 13-01-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
candyQueez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAFT View Post
Sorry for the delay bro.
checked her page, says Member profile is NOT ACTIVE

maybe next time
Old 13-01-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
ZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She left Sg yesterday.
Old 14-01-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
Crhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Venusforyou

Any bros tried her before ?
Old 14-01-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Tsmalii

Just met Malii and it was a faultless experience. Looks exactly like her photos, possesses a long (almost 7") cock that gets and remains hard, offers great service, and stays in a nice hotel. We dealt at $250. Highly recommended.
Old 14-01-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
Tentaikun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post

Bro correct person the one you quoted is thai but you mentioned pinoy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1