The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

She's 25 from Chiangmai.
Fair, pretty, superb figure.
Slim, with huge C+ knockers.
Very green, had a simple BBBJ from her.
A girl like this is a gem and hard to find, so I was rockhard thinking of inseminating her.
Fondled and suckled her lovely tits, and she was very wet...
Got her in missionary, she was surprised at how aggressive I was in trying to fuck her.
I tried to negotiate for RAW with tips, she refused.
"No CIM, must cum in the condom" were her rules.
She tried to get a condom on, I refused.
She panicked, realising what I wanted, and tried to call the OKT for help. But we were in a locked room, and there was no escape.
I threw her phone to the side, then pushed her down in bed.
She tried to fight back, and was pushing hard against me.
We struggled for a bit, but I held her down and was able to penetrate her RAW.

The feeling was divine, and she was very very tight and wet. She struggled and tried to push me off to dislodge me, but I persisted.
Soon, I was deepthrusting her tight and wet vagina, wrapping around my cock like a glove.
Fucked her in multiple positions, was not easy holding back as it was very stimulating watching her slim tight body and grabbing her big firm tits.
She said she wasn't on the pill, and begged me not to cum inside.
I took my camera out, and started taking pictures and videos of the conquest.
She had tears in her eyes, and was trying to cover her face.
I fucked her sideways and in missionary for about 10-15 minutes.
Then the sensation was overwhelming, I started spurting my sperm deep inside her.
She tried to dislodge me, but I locked her hips, pushed my cock all the way in and emptied out my sperm banks in her.
I continued penetrating her after that, enjoying the wet feeling of her inseminated vagina.
Then, after about 5 minutes, I withdrew and watched my creampie leak out.

I then put my still hard cock between her tits, and gave her a titfuck. Smeared my sperm on her tits.

She was sobbing at this point in time, as she had just been forcibly seeded.
And my cum was on her tits too!

I didn't let her washup, I stood up by the bedside and made her lick my cock clean.
She was scared, and gave me a simple BBBJ.
I got hard again, and penetrated her in multiple positions before ejaculating inside her again.
I took multiple pictures and videos for momentoes!

View in doggy as I grabbed her tits and fucked her hard!
Tipped her at the end..
Girl went back after 5 days, could not take the heat.
And the stable banned me, but I think they got raided after anyways..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 02-04-2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Fucked her sideways with her tits bouncing!

Up my points if you want to see more!
Old 03-04-2017, 04:36 AM
Samster (P)

The highlight of this girl was her firm large supple C+ cups with pinkish-light brown nipples.
She was slim yet curvy at the right places, and those tits were divine.

Multiple angles of her tits in doggy.
I was squeezing her milkbags. They were firm and sag-free, truly enjoyable making them bounce as I fucked her hard.
First time working as an FL, and I would believe her. She was wet after I suckled and fondled her tits, but still tight and difficult to penetrate.
I tried to bribe her for RAW, but she adamantly refused.
She said she had never fucked RAW in her life. She was scared that I made that request, and wanted to call the OKT to complain.
I figured that I was already in trouble, so I prised the phone from her hands and threw it aside.
Then I pushed her down on the bed. She really shouldn't have threatened me.

From my black book:
- suckled and fondled her breasts extensively, she got naturally wet
- very sexy figure, so I knew I had to rape her RAW!
- forced her down for RAW, and succeeded in penetrating her RAW
- enjoyed deepthrusting her in missionary, and feeling her tight and wet vagina
- she tried to push me off, but was unsuccessful
- fucked her hard while grabbing her tits, and deepthrusted her
- close to cumming multiple times, as stimulating kissing her and fucking her unwilling body
- she begged me not to cum in her, was not on birth control
(claimed I was the first she allowed RAW sex)
- fucked her in missionary, prone, doggy, doggy with arms pulled back, sideways, deepthrusting
- can tell she was quite inexperienced, tight too as I pushed my cock all the way in
- she grimaced in pain, but I thoroughly enjoyed violating her vagina

Grabbing her milkbags!

She begged me not to cum into her, but I was not going to deny myself that divine pleasure.
I'm inclined to believe this was the first time she fucked RAW, as she didn't realise my cock was getting more engorged. I started pumping my sperm into her, and she tried to break free.
I held her down in missionary, holding both hands down while kissing her and licking her neck. And intermittently grabbing and sucking her breasts. All the while emptying my seed inside her.
She started crying, as she knew I was enjoying raping her.
I forced her down for Round 2, and raped her RAW too, before pumping another load into her.
She broke down in tears with the OKT over the phone after the session, and he called to give me a stern warning.
To be honest, I thoroughly enjoyed raping this busty SYT fair-skinned girl. And fucking her RAW and seeding her against her will. Some FLs are extremely sexy and pretty. Bank was exceptional, and worth emptying my sperm banks into. Raping her was a bonus, and highly stimulating. There's an indescribable feeling watching a naked sexy girl under you, terrified, knowing she can do nothing as my cock repeatedly violates her against her will. Thrusting my cock into her while she cries in futility, for her body is mine to ravage. Yet her body betrays her, as it gives in to orgasmic pleasure...
And breaking the girl all the way to the end by ripping apart all resistance, and pumping my sperm deep into her. Seeding her unwilling body.
She was crying at the end with sperm leaking down her thighs.
She asked, "What if I have a baby?". I didn't answer her, but that would be proof of my virility!

Up my points for more depravity and pictures!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 03-04-2017 at 11:22 AM.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
habush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up your points already. more of her pls
Old 03-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by habush View Post
Up your points already. more of her pls
Many thanks for your support.
Apologies as too many PMs coming in. Unexpected. So the inbox is perpetually full.
Try Cometchat or PM me again.
Thanks.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Is this for real bro "I Love Boobs"!! Hope you don't genna mass zap from those bros over in FL dome 1 ...........
Old 04-04-2017, 12:49 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-04-2017, 05:29 AM
Samster (P)

https://mega.nz/#!FIsiCAYI

A video of me grabbing her tits! Was very close to ejaculating in missionary at this point....
PM me for the key if you've upped my points...

Up my points if you want the videos of her:
1. Screaming for mercy in doggy
2. Being penetrated slowly as I ejaculate slowly inside her...
3. Nipples being rubbed in doggy...
Old 04-04-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster (P)

Just sharing some pics of some of the girls I've had recently.
A sexy 23 year old B+ cupper.

Nice BBBJ with deepthroat. She was trying to get me to cum in her mouth....

I had other ideas. Coaxed her for RAW.
She didn't want me to cum inside her. Said she wasn't on birth control. I didn't believe her. Thought she would have been taking it. Got her high and pumped in 3 full creampies on separate occasions.
Tipped her and she belatedly bought birth control pills 2 days later...

From her Facebook.....
I successfully impregnated her! She's not asked for anything, and would rather raise the child alone....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 04-04-2017 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster (P)

Some dick zapped me...

Her body at peak sexuality and fertility!
Old 04-04-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Some dick zapped me...

Her body at peak sexuality and fertility!
Her body looks nice.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster (P)

20 year old Thai engineering student.
Pretty, model-like.

170cm, no fats, natural C cups with raised areolaes.

She's actually lesbian, no boyfriend apparently.
FL for money.
Managed to bribe her for RAW.
Super tight vagina - virginally tight.

I came very fast for the 1st round, she was SSSOOOO tight. I continued deepthrusting her and shooting my sperm in. Spent the next 5 minutes enjoying the high and slowly shooting in all my sperm.

You'll notice that the next creampie is very clear. That's because I emptied out my sperm banks into her.
She says it was her first RAW and creampie, and from the look of shock and surprise when I first shot it in, I believe her.
2nd round - took her continuously in multiple positions for 45 minutes. Gave her multiple orgasms, she was shaking uncontrollably and screaming...
Old 04-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster (P)

Pretty, tall with a slim fat-free body. Nice BBBJ with deepthroat.
Was rock hard from the BBBJ and lay her down in missionary. Sucked her tits to stimulate her.
She was wet, and I got on top of her.
She was hesitant for RAW initially, but I mounted her anyway.
Overwhelmed her and penetrated her RAW in missionary. Supertight! Likely because she's a lesbian.
I came almost immediately upon penetration, but pushed my cock in all the way to inseminate her.
Loved the bewildered look on her face as she felt the spurts, and she said, "No inside!" in her Thai accented English.
Then I frenched her and kept my cock inside, ejaculating till I was dry and preventing her from washing up... Fondling her tight SYT body and firm tits while incubating my sperm inside..
As she was washing her vagina, she said, "Many many eh". I only allowed her to wash up briefly, so that I could seed her again.. I watched her like a hawk in the bathroom, and only allowed her to soap the outside of her vagina. I'm sure more than 80% of my sperm was still inside her; I didn't allow her to clean up further and made her dry up before getting her back in bed. "Still inside many many!" she protested, but the intention was to seed her..

From the black book:
- 168cm, 50kg
- nice firm and supple C cups with no sag, almost conical shape
- lanky, leggy, minimal fats, pretty with dyed blonde shoulder length hair
- suckled and fondled her tits extensively
- had a nice BBBJ in the bathroom
- pushed her head for nice deepthroat
- coaxed her for RAW and pictures, she finally agreed
- supertight on entering, came almost immediately and continued penetrating her in missionary
- pumped her for about 5 minutes, lots of cum, when I withdrew she hardly leaked any cum out
- 2nd round, nice BBBJ with ball and shaft licking, some deepthroat
- had her in missionary, doggy, prone, cowgirl with deepthrusting, very tight wet vagina
- pounded her sweet nubile body mercilessly while grabbing her tits and milking and sucking her supple titties, overwhelmed her and she was screaming!
- came in missionary after 30 minutes of multiple positions, watched my cum spill out
- RAW with creampies and pics! Inseminated this young slim busty tight sexy chick!

She wasn't on birth control.
Calculated from her menstrual calendar, she was Day 13. Don't think she realised the significance.
She was so tight I needed repeated BBBJ from her for the second penetration. She was still leaking cum from the 1st ejaculation, and was well-lubricated!

Had previously taken her in a tarma session 4 months prior to that, in which I was running my hands down her smooth tanned tight body, and fondling and suckling her breasts and nipples.
Came into her mouth on that occasion...
So when I had the chance for a RTF, I was aiming to inseminate and impregnate!

Got her Line, she sent me a message about 3 months later saying she had missed her periods, and sent me a picture of a positive urine pregnancy test.
She says i'm the father.....
Have not seen her since....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 04-04-2017 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post

Pretty, tall with a slim fat-free body. Nice BBBJ with deepthroat.
Was rock hard from the BBBJ and lay her down in missionary. Sucked her tits to stimulate her.
She was wet, and I got on top of her.
She was hesitant for RAW initially, but I mounted her anyway.
Overwhelmed her and penetrated her RAW in missionary. Supertight! Likely because she's a lesbian.
I came almost immediately upon penetration, but pushed my cock in all the way to inseminate her.
Loved the bewildered look on her face as she felt the spurts, and she said, "No inside!" in her Thai accented English.
Then I frenched her and kept my cock inside, ejaculating till I was dry and preventing her from washing up... Fondling her tight SYT body and firm tits while incubating my sperm inside..
As she was washing her vagina, she said, "Many many eh". I only allowed her to wash up briefly, so that I could seed her again.. I watched her like a hawk in the bathroom, and only allowed her to soap the outside of her vagina. I'm sure more than 80% of my sperm was still inside her; I didn't allow her to clean up further and made her dry up before getting her back in bed. "Still inside many many!" she protested, but the intention was to seed her..

From the black book:
- 168cm, 50kg
- nice firm and supple C cups with no sag, almost conical shape
- lanky, leggy, minimal fats, pretty with dyed blonde shoulder length hair
- suckled and fondled her tits extensively
- had a nice BBBJ in the bathroom
- pushed her head for nice deepthroat
- coaxed her for RAW and pictures, she finally agreed
- supertight on entering, came almost immediately and continued penetrating her in missionary
- pumped her for about 5 minutes, lots of cum, when I withdrew she hardly leaked any cum out
- 2nd round, nice BBBJ with ball and shaft licking, some deepthroat
- had her in missionary, doggy, prone, cowgirl with deepthrusting, very tight wet vagina
- pounded her sweet nubile body mercilessly while grabbing her tits and milking and sucking her supple titties, overwhelmed her and she was screaming!
- came in missionary after 30 minutes of multiple positions, watched my cum spill out
- RAW with creampies and pics! Inseminated this young slim busty tight sexy chick!

She wasn't on birth control.
Calculated from her menstrual calendar, she was Day 13. Don't think she realised the significance.
She was so tight I needed repeated BBBJ from her for the second penetration. She was still leaking cum from the 1st ejaculation, and was well-lubricated!

Had previously taken her in a tarma session 4 months prior to that, in which I was running my hands down her smooth tanned tight body, and fondling and suckling her breasts and nipples.
Came into her mouth on that occasion...
So when I had the chance for a RTF, I was aiming to inseminate and impregnate!

Got her Line, she sent me a message about 3 months later saying she had missed her periods, and sent me a picture of a positive urine pregnancy test.
She says i'm the father.....
Have not seen her since....
Admired your catch..

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 04-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3054 / Power: 11
NewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
Her body looks nice.
NewJiewAP returned. Thks.

Note : I owe you concert tickets -
S.B.Y.1
Lifeduo
Loneyheart
Ejectjoy
TwinTowers
danny888