The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
The rate go up again? Last time i went months back was $200 all in.
Seriously? Last time Ella only charged me $160 all in including abalone tasting and light frenching. Too bad, she rtc already. They both from the same shop. How is Apple service?
Old 05-12-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Added a new ML a short while ago, and decided to give her a try, thought she was originally working at Clark Quay area but she said she is now along UPL.. Her wechat picture look damn good, double checked with her and she said it is her.

Ok, gonna take a dive for it. Made the appointment and I think I found my new gem:

Name: B**B** - PRC
Looks: 7.5/10 (above avg look but most important, she is definitely a SYT. Given time if she knows how to put on makeup properly, I think she can hit 9 anytime.)
Figure: 8/10 (tall and slim type, hardly any fats... with this figure, cannot expect much from the boobs department.)
Massage: 1/10 (5 mins probably... and then popped GQ)
Service: 6.5 (Young ML... don't expect much service. But a good round of nip licking and a short BBBJ is still there... so passable. She puts on lub.. so guess no painting attempt for me)
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing to shout about.. not expecially engaged or wild, but also not a dead fish.. She finished me off with her on top, cos I cannot take her SYT look riding hard on me...)
GFE: 8/10 (not bad, can engage in small talks, and quite simley.. so gives a good vibe)
Overall: 8/10 (with this type of quality, she only charged me the old pricing along this street... damn worth it in my opinion)
RTF: YES!
Hi can share contact?
Old 05-12-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexgod View Post
Seriously? Last time Ella only charged me $160 all in including abalone tasting and light frenching. Too bad, she rtc already. They both from the same shop. How is Apple service?
Wow. All in including entry fee ? If really so then it a steal. Ella really worth it. Pretty, nice boob. Too bad my bro too big. She reject me after 1st visit. Even though only visited her once, but her remember her for long time. The way she moan I think entire shop can hear.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexgod View Post
Yes then it went up to 200. They say its across the board..all girls in shop up together. So now is it still 200? Maybe tomorrow i drop by confirm lah.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
bro care to share contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Added a new ML a short while ago, and decided to give her a try, thought she was originally working at Clark Quay area but she said she is now along UPL.. Her wechat picture look damn good, double checked with her and she said it is her.

Ok, gonna take a dive for it. Made the appointment and I think I found my new gem:

Name: B**B** - PRC
Looks: 7.5/10 (above avg look but most important, she is definitely a SYT. Given time if she knows how to put on makeup properly, I think she can hit 9 anytime.)
Figure: 8/10 (tall and slim type, hardly any fats... with this figure, cannot expect much from the boobs department.)
Massage: 1/10 (5 mins probably... and then popped GQ)
Service: 6.5 (Young ML... don't expect much service. But a good round of nip licking and a short BBBJ is still there... so passable. She puts on lub.. so guess no painting attempt for me)
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing to shout about.. not expecially engaged or wild, but also not a dead fish.. She finished me off with her on top, cos I cannot take her SYT look riding hard on me...)
GFE: 8/10 (not bad, can engage in small talks, and quite simley.. so gives a good vibe)
Overall: 8/10 (with this type of quality, she only charged me the old pricing along this street... damn worth it in my opinion)
RTF: YES!
Old 07-12-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2714 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
The rate go up again? Last time i went months back was $200 all in.
$200 should be the "new" or current rate now.. some months back (maybe around 6 months back?), this street was charging $150 all in. Baby charged me $150 back then, but did warned me that rates will be adjusted soon.. unfortunately, she has RTC, like Ella.

That's why I will say old rate ($150) and new rate ($200).
Old 07-12-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
agreed.

baby was one of my fav..but at RTC. Her wechat went dead.

anyone got apple or recco to try?

Last edited by danny280; 10-12-2021 at 12:04 PM.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Recently had a ML. She is older looking. Very likely in her 40s. But her body is really nice. Very petite and nice sized tits (not too big). Also has beautiful tattooes in the right places. Huge turn on for me to see them while banging her shaved and tight pussy.

She walked in wearing a tiny mini skirt with lacy g string. Wow! She started me off by placing me on my hands and knees. She then open my butt cheeks and ate out my ass and balls. She also BBBJ me in the same position switching between my ass, balls and dick. She then slid underneath me (still on hands and knees) and continued the bbbj. Then I turned around. Wow, I was finally able to see how she sucked my cock. Really full suction. She continued (no rush) until I was ready to fuck her in all sorts of positions. Lots of moaning from her (fake or not, I don’t know lol) but it was a huge turn on. Finished the deed, paid and left very satisfied.

Ratings:
Looks: 6-7/10 Milf
Body: 8/10 petite, shaved pussy
BBBj: 8-9/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF: Yes!

PM me for further details. Will share only with bros with good reputation and contribute FRs.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Recently had a ML. She is older looking. Very likely in her 40s. But her body is really nice. Very petite and nice sized tits (not too big). Also has beautiful tattooes in the right places. Huge turn on for me to see them while banging her shaved and tight pussy.

She walked in wearing a tiny mini skirt with lacy g string. Wow! She started me off by placing me on my hands and knees. She then open my butt cheeks and ate out my ass and balls. She also BBBJ me in the same position switching between my ass, balls and dick. She then slid underneath me (still on hands and knees) and continued the bbbj. Then I turned around. Wow, I was finally able to see how she sucked my cock. Really full suction. She continued (no rush) until I was ready to fuck her in all sorts of positions. Lots of moaning from her (fake or not, I don’t know lol) but it was a huge turn on. Finished the deed, paid and left very satisfied.

Ratings:

PM me for further details. Will share only with bros with good reputation and contribute FRs.
Mind pm details bro?
Old 10-12-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

bro..able to contacts?

Quote:

Ratings:

Old 10-12-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Ratings:

Can share contacts bro?
Old 10-12-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ratings:

Bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 11-12-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light
Hi ts mind share your ctc

Quote:

Ratings:

Old 11-12-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Orange234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lolllllkne enje
Old 11-12-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

can't find a jalan besar thread and the latest reference to it was on this thread so asking on here.

i recently try this Yu An Sheng foot spa in Jalan Besar. The massage bed is on level 2, curtain partition, no rooms. ML seems to be old milf type. During massage, the ML 'tear' the disposable shorts and massage my thigh but never go further even though i try to signal her a bit. No GQ was popped.

Anyone know where got good ml with gq in Jalan Besar?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1