The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Recently chiong a beauty at a recognize spa, she had a firm c+ boob and provide a satisfying happy ending, she ask me to bao her at an affordable package but I think I will save my hard earn cpf as days of retirement is getting nearer.

Have u guy notice more and more ladies go for paid advertisement, I do know the ad are not cheap, ladies say they had no choice and that is the only way to bring in more customers. In the end this cost go back to the service charge the customer had to bear.

Last edited by Newsasap; 20-11-2023 at 02:07 PM.
Old 20-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40888 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Recently chiong a beauty at a recognize spa, she had a firm c+ boob and provide a satisfying happy ending, she ask me to bao her at an affordable package but I think I will save my hard earn cpf as days of retirement is getting nearer.

Have u guy notice more and more ladies go for paid advertisement, I do know the ad are not cheap, ladies say they had no choice and that is the only way to bring in more customers. In the end this cost go back to the service charge the customer had to bear.
U have a positive mindset bro
Still PPM more affordable
If she has chemistry with u ask her to go hotel n she will earn full $$ no cut from TN / HC
MLs should know their worth n svc in order to attract return customers

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32717278
Old 20-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do know the ad are not cheap, ladies say they had no choice and that is the only way to bring in more customers.
What I know is rather cheap leh. Not sure about Ad in SBF but an ad on Tele/FB with a certain group is like $300/mth. Or ad on a certain Tele/FB with ad on an App is like $300 for 2 mths. They can do unlimited post

There are ML who are still unwilling to pay for these ad on their own as they are being charged by boss for shop ad on tele/tiktok/FB etc..
Old 20-11-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
What I know is rather cheap leh. Not sure about Ad in SBF but an ad on Tele/FB with a certain group is like $300/mth. Or ad on a certain Tele/FB with ad on an App is like $300 for 2 mths. They can do unlimited post

There are ML who are still unwilling to pay for these ad on their own as they are being charged by boss for shop ad on tele/tiktok/FB etc..
sbf should be higher
Old 24-11-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

From 1st Dec 2023 to 31st Nov 2024, PRCs can visit Malaysia without applying for visa in advance. Easier for the guys who wish to bring their PRC MLs to JB or Malacca. 30 days visa free

Last edited by Xgenre; 24-11-2023 at 06:26 PM.
Old 27-11-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow amazing bro! I recently had a similar experience, headlights specs also same. She also said the same thing, hope it's not the same person haha but a lot of mls say that
Old 30-11-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently, both regular ml ,for 2-3 years,asking to elevate their status..

First one, provide vanilla service only in non discreet location but usually allows me to do more except full as I am very regular.. now she want me give her official status to go further I e. GF, which I don't want the commitment..

The other provides full service .Location very discreet and only serve regular customers. 8/10 MILF,C cup with athletic figure,asking for more frequent visit and prepayment plans or loans.. which I am not willing to..

Is it time to seek new ml.. but it is so hard to find similar one after so many disappointment with new ml..
Old 30-11-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justguy View Post
Recently, both regular ml ,for 2-3 years,asking to elevate their status..

First one, provide vanilla service only in non discreet location but usually allows me to do more except full as I am very regular.. now she want me give her official status to go further I e. GF, which I don't want the commitment..

The other provides full service .Location very discreet and only serve regular customers. 8/10 MILF,C cup with athletic figure,asking for more frequent visit and prepayment plans or loans.. which I am not willing to..

Is it time to seek new ml.. but it is so hard to find similar one after so many disappointment with new ml..
Does your 1st ML have any baggage at home? My regular ML who offers herself to me also hinted about it, I don't mind the GF commitment, but she has quite some baggage at home. Maybe when fire happens see how.

It is very difficult to find the rare ML who is willing to give you everything and NOT ask for more. You either end up wasting $ else where with all those disappointment like you already got or you need to invest to build up another one.
Old 30-11-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Recently, i patronized back my previous super regular and she gave me a big surprise by swallowing my cum when I ejaculate during her bbbj. She flip out her tongue showing me it has drain down her throat. Before I leave she hinted to me to get her an iphone 15 pro max, she really suck me deep and dry when she wants something in return. May consider to reward her so I get the same treatment the next time I patron her.
Many many years of chionging she is the 4th women who let me cum in throat, is very rare out there, she is a milf and a keeper from now.

Last edited by Newsasap; 30-11-2023 at 09:15 AM.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Recently, i patronized back my previous super regular and she gave me a big surprise by swallowing my cum when I ejaculate during her bbbj. She flip out her tongue showing me it has drain down her throat. Before I leave she hinted to me to get her an iphone 15 pro max, she really suck me deep and dry when she wants something in return. May consider to reward her so I get the same treatment the next time I patron her.
Many many years of chionging she is the 4th women who let me cum in throat, is very rare out there, she is a milf and a keeper from now.
If buy already after that all visit dont need to pay extra so you do the girl maths and see worth it or not?
Old 30-11-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
If buy already after that all visit dont need to pay extra so you do the girl maths and see worth it or not?
Every visit pay also nevermind as long she mantaind my cum go deep down into her throat and not into the basin, that makes a big difference in developing kc. Even wife also cannot allowed.
Old 03-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Does your 1st ML have any baggage at home? My regular ML who offers herself to me also hinted about it, I don't mind the GF commitment, but she has quite some baggage at home. Maybe when fire happens see how.

It is very difficult to find the rare ML who is willing to give you everything and NOT ask for more. You either end up wasting $ else where with all those disappointment like you already got or you need to invest to build up another one.
Most, if not all ML have baggage at home. If not they also won't come all the way here to give you HJ or BJ. The few ML gf I had before all have different problem need to settle back home and after being with them for a while, all the pattern to ask for monetary support will come. Father mother sick, younger brother getting married, younger sister need to go school etc etc. And to them, their definition of whether you really love them or not depends on how willing you are to give them monetary support. So I usually just be bf/gf with them, get all the free fuck first, when they start asking for money, then change "gf".
Old 03-12-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Every visit pay also nevermind as long she mantaind my cum go deep down into her throat and not into the basin, that makes a big difference in developing kc. Even wife also cannot allowed.
I had a number girls can cim and swallow it. But I don't really enjoy BJ, I want want one that can let me cip. Been doing that for quite sometime now with my VN ML.

She's been working without break so she wanna take leave to go VN. Her boss allows her go for a week or so if she can pay for the flight. Considering whether to sponsor her return flight tix and shun bian go over for holiday and come back together. I've been wanting to visit Hanoi / Halong bay, having her to bring me around maybe a good idea.
Old 03-12-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Most, if not all ML have baggage at home. If not they also won't come all the way here to give you HJ or BJ. The few ML gf I had before all have different problem need to settle back home and after being with them for a while, all the pattern to ask for monetary support will come. Father mother sick, younger brother getting married, younger sister need to go school etc etc. And to them, their definition of whether you really love them or not depends on how willing you are to give them monetary support. So I usually just be bf/gf with them, get all the free fuck first, when they start asking for money, then change "gf".
So far my MLs don't ask me for more $. It either remained the same or become less in the case of my VN ML. I guess PRC MLs will value $ more and cost of living in PRC is higher. She also don't let me raw her much, so now I kind of ask her over less times, maybe once or 2 times a month.

My VN ML needs $ too but somehow she don't ask for much. Probably before she ask for more $ maybe something else might happen from all that cip.
Old 03-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

VN girls I feel more not so money face compared to prc. PRC have no money face one but damn rare...Ah memories of VN girl I was with travel with her found out she is BI end up threesome with her gf, at hcm fun days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1