The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
misss lingg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

haha.. i last sat wear low cut to bugis n i actually enjoy how the guys view me. just feel i got the assets
Old 13-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by misss lingg View Post
haha.. i last sat wear low cut to bugis n i actually enjoy how the guys view me. just feel i got the assets
Maybe they were astonished with your make up?
Old 13-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really??

I would like to look at your low-cut too. Post some photo of yourself in low cut here leh. Sis Joan posted some pictures of herself in her thread: http://sammythe.guru/sammybo...ml#post2969659

Hoping to see your low cut soon.....

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 13-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bros, just to share a new sighting...

Venue : Tanjung Rhu Pao (Geylang branch) at the junction of Geylang Lor 34 with Guillemard Road...

Sighting : there is this young lady, i think is the shop assistant, cute with curly and highlighted hair, her knockers are huge... check it out...

Cheers and enjoy...
Okie.. me juz have craving for Pao...Since cannot beo oakley , then go eat bao after 6c6c at tinkerbell loh.. hahaha

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 13-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Orh... why dun I take u lingerie shopping and you can pose for me..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 13-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

misss lingg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u...z/DSC00137.jpg

tat me..
Old 14-08-2008, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
cannot see lei miss ling......
Old 14-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Samster

oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
The photo so fast deleted liao.......

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 14-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 20
muscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedgen View Post
Bro, that one not teen la.. and its not chinese la.. she's a malay and she's mind best friend's wife.. Kaoz~~
im afraid there's a misunderstanding.e gal i saw is definitely a chinese.maybe she is a part timer?cannot be 24/7 that oakley outlet is managed by ur malay fren only right?no offences,just wan to clear e misunderstanding.

and thanks to bro oeioei for ur understanding.
Old 16-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Okie.. me juz have craving for Pao...Since cannot beo oakley , then go eat bao after 6c6c at tinkerbell loh.. hahaha

bro did you catch a glimpse of her ?
Old 18-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

wassupm8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, next time got hot tips, move fast. Missed the opportunity too bad....hahaaaa
Old 18-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
bro did you catch a glimpse of her ?
Nope... if u meant the taka outlet... yes to the Tiong Bahru Bao... going to buy again soon

Old 20-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Nope... if u meant the taka outlet... yes to the Tiong Bahru Bao... going to buy again soon
you mean tanjong rhu bao lah. i saw her that day, okay lah quite busty only lah.
Old 22-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzaroff1234 View Post
any bros here stay in the north arnd admirality mrt area?
recently for the last 3 mths, i've at arnd 8pm, for numerous ocassions there seen this super chio lady with a body to die for waiting at the busstop opposite the mrt. she is always wearing flowerly flowing dresses and always seems to be waiting for someone to pick her up...

looks: 9/10 Actress type standard
origin: i think is PRC
body:10/10 devil's body big boobs, nice ass slim waist
skin: fair porceline white
height:arnd 1.65m

anyone seen this beauty before ? i hve seen her arnd 5 times...she is definately a head turner, if she is an FL sure up her one...haha
if bros happen to stay nearby dun forget to look arnd there whenever you pass by....last time i saw her was last thursday...cuz i rem i go pasar malam buy ramly burger, really enjoy waiting for my burger as i have excuse to ogle at her heh heh

hope bros here can spot her
wow she's there every thursday? wonder why 8 oclock
Old 23-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
you mean tanjong rhu bao lah. i saw her that day, okay lah quite busty only lah.
Haha....as the title of the thread already written, "Sightings of Busty Girls/Women" so she quite qualified to be mentioned thou she is not a head turner or stirrer...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1