The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2003, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dare2play is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally posted by sco25
You can forget about Mei too. She is married and got a little boy.
So is the guy driving Lexus her husband ? What a waste, as I think Mei is attractive.
Old 02-02-2003, 07:30 PM
jlow38

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Ming2

Bro Xyberduke,

I don't understanding wat u mean by

as she's those proactive type..... [B] [B][B]where she's willing to strip all, let u finger, etc... WAT U MEAN, CAN OR CAN NOT?
not many gals in MG is willing to do that..[B] DO WAT?[B] therefore i'm extremely please with her and the fact that she always manage to get a room for me even on short notice....

is to say that u noe her quite well, so most of the time u call her 2 get rm 4 u in the evening. rite?

I am very interested in getting 2 noe this ming cos my friend had a bet with me, say that she is very diffcult to go out with u. i had try to call her a few time just to send her to work but she turn me down.

pls feed me with info abt ming so that if i win the bet next time mg session on me.
Old 02-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ming2

Quote:
Originally posted by jlow38
[B]Bro Xyberduke,

I don't understanding wat u mean by

as she's those proactive type..... [B] [B][B]where she's willing to strip all, let u finger, etc... WAT U MEAN, CAN OR CAN NOT?
not many gals in MG is willing to do that..[B] DO WAT? therefore i'm extremely please with her and the fact that she always manage to get a room for me even on short notice....

is to say that u noe her quite well, so most of the time u call her 2 get rm 4 u in the evening. rite?

I am very interested in getting 2 noe this ming cos my friend had a bet with me, say that she is very diffcult to go out with u. i had try to call her a few time just to send her to work but she turn me down.

pls feed me with info abt ming so that if i win the bet next time mg session on me.
i am sorry to tell you that your bet is as gd as lost.
unless is irregardless of how much $ and time you spend.
they are the very few gals in MG where I have never seen them
going out with customers.

i think chinese is still very conservative, they will not
go out with customers behind their hubby's back.

ofcoz I wont know how attractive your terms is to make
her do it. but whatever for? same amt of time and $ can
actually gets a younger/prettier gal to stick with you
for a reasonable time frame.
I rather spend the $$ and time on another target, who
is younger and prettier.
Old 03-02-2003, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 23
Asian_Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsian_Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi all MG bros,

Today I was there with Honey, man she was good!!!!!.... althought she is not s stunner but she allows everything...can touch, finger....

at one point, she did a hj and bbbj in the rm..

This is the first time i see such a daring PRC there...

I miss WW. She is a good fucker...dammn exciting doing in the toliet hehehe

i saw two more guys in the other playing with two more gals which is also dammn daring...wonder who is the gals...

The bros who are there today care to share?
Old 03-02-2003, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold
juz back from MG with bro Asian_man and evil_min4ever ; had quite an eventful night. Got Honey, Sun, MP, NC, etc. total of 6 gals inside the room. quite a lot of action inside - non-stop action to be exact - frenching, fingering, half stripping, HJ and almost a BBBJ for bro Asian_man.

the best part is me having a solid 20mins of non-stop french, finger and HJ from MP. she's new - only 4 days here and very willing to learn and service. though i tip her $30, she didn't mind and say tat i very good to her

saw the nerd again this time with one of the waitress walking around inside MG acting very intimate; guess he must be a super regular (went there very day) or a Robert. otherwise keep having gals "flying" to him inside MG. or can he be one of the boss or shareholder of some big company ?? or a Gu Wa Chai ??? is tat any brudder out here who knows him ; i wish to know him and learn a few tips from him so i can have a few free flings also !!! hehehehe...........
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 03-02-2003, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Went to MG yesterday and just got back home thus thought of writing a FR on my trip. Went out with some new brudders and during the afternoon not much fun as 5 person have to squeeze into a small room. The only happening took place during the evening as we managed to change into a big room. Anyway 1 of the bruuders managed to get HJ in the toilet for $20. Can't quite remember the gers nick but one of them is quite pretty. Well I have to agree that Honey is one wild chick but too popular. She charges S$300 for overnights and you have to confirm with her early. Man there were a few guys that wanted her and at closing time, one of them was actually standing outside our room to talk to her. She is wild look young but I don't really find her attractive. Anyway, one of the brudders took Honey for an overnight thus will leave the detailed FR to him. As for the other brudders, I believe he took AA for a shot or overnite that I was not sure. As AA mentions she did not like overnites but what I last heard was on for the overnite. She charges S$200 for overnites if I recall. As for mine also same cost at S$200 for overnite and below is a FR on my pleasure:

Face: 6.5/10
Figure: Abit skinny but boobs quite big.
BBBJ: 6/10..could have been more skillful
FJ: 7/10..screams and moans makes u excited with quite a number of patterns she is willing to try.
RTU: Maybe..50%
No Of Shots: 2, one on cap the other on raw.

Overall it was quite a okay trip. THe place is packed and full as usual and even at 10+ there are people billing and coming. Really cannot believe this.
Old 03-02-2003, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Asian_Man
Hi all MG bros,

Today I was there with Honey, man she was good!!!!!.... althought she is not s stunner but she allows everything...can touch, finger....

at one point, she did a hj and bbbj in the rm..

This is the first time i see such a daring PRC there...

I miss WW. She is a good fucker...dammn exciting doing in the toliet hehehe

i saw two more guys in the other playing with two more gals which is also dammn daring...wonder who is the gals...

The bros who are there today care to share?

wah u got BBBJ ; me onli got HJ

must get a BBBJ nxt time. so nxt tues 11/02/03 go TH ???
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 03-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Shinano

Hey Bros,
Saw two pretty chicks on 1st Feb, but was too busy with daidee and soccer to fool around. Rather youngish, long straight hair chicks. Apparently one of them was so hot that this fella just stood outside our room signaling her......

Remember reading somewhere that you guys want to drive the girls to work or something.. Can be done lar, but don't know why anyone in the world would want to do it. Cheaper and easier ways to get better lays just down the road.

Sidenote: Was at TH and saw some chicks that were apparently cycled to work there. Maybe a good place to source for all your old darlings and FOCs..
Old 04-02-2003, 12:33 AM
Boston

was down @ MG 2day.

funny & irritating, a photographer came in and ask if any1 is interested in taking pics.

was with Ice 2day, butterfly a lot................

Looks : 6/10
Boobs : at least a B cup

if you are quiet type, she is the one cos she is damn talkative, talk non-stop
Old 04-02-2003, 11:19 PM
evilmin4ever

bro Asian_man , devil9992002

i really miss e fingering wif sun

let's go dwn next tues
Old 05-02-2003, 03:33 AM
jlow38

Goin down MG 5/2...

i am goin down to Mg 2day during happy hrs, any one care 2 join me? or may any latest update of the gals there.

u guy been tokin abt this sun, may be i should give a try...

ok, will update you guy after the session.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Sparco21 is Cool - loads of Potential
I wan 2 go!

hey bros, mind if i tag along? nv been to mg leh...jio me along...can pm me
Old 10-02-2003, 05:25 PM
jamestan1

wonder if anyone tried AA b4 in this forum??
Mind giving a fr?
Old 10-02-2003, 10:35 PM
lubeup69

Question

went there four times, but fully booked. EVEN AT 330pm on sunday! must make advance booking? pls advice
Old 10-02-2003, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
MG nowadays getting very popular. You're rite bro lubeup69 that MG not only fully booked on Sunday but on weekdays also. KNN was ther last Thursday at 3pm but all fully booked...........think must be the report here that attracts many bros there..........I think I even saw some familiar faces there but can't rememeber who they are...........hee.......hee............
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread