The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2867 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allthewayup View Post
Hi bros, can share ctc please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sed999 View Post
Hi bro, can share ctc?
sentzz... check inbox...
Old 17-01-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by domboy View Post
Had a good S-Edging by J at west side of SG. literally 西部取经。

While the thrill of a good slow edging is intense, imagine if integrated with the milking of prostate (google, youtube).

J would start with a good slow strong massage. Just lay down and enjoy. Her neck massage is really good for those with tense neck and shoulder muscles from working too much on laptop.

Her 指压 is strong and deep and you will love how she works on your butt and inner thigh.

When flipped and oiled up, she will laucnh a direct attack on your vital organ but slowly work her way to her target. Slowly building up the momentum and intensity.

The grip on the corona & neck of glans was tight & good. She would then work on your perineum and penertrate to stimulate your prostate glan while continue with her edging.

The S-edging continued on for quite a while and she can be quite cheeky as she stared into your eyes, enjoying your sense of helplessness, heavy breathing and excitement.

By the time she set me free and released my built up tension, my knees were shaking.

Overwhelming session but do be prepared to top up just a bit more for a longer session and if you are at advance level, you can request for additional digits to be deployed.

Next visit I will bring my accessories and see if she is willing to try. Hope to convert her to cross into the dark side of being a soft dom.

Contact for those who really enjoy a diff edging and not those mechanical rapid fire.
Bro can share contact?
Old 17-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Ac11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

While the thrill of a good slow edging is intense, imagine if integrated with the milking of prostate (google, youtube).

J would start with a good slow strong massage. Just lay down and enjoy. Her neck massage is really good for those with tense neck and shoulder muscles from working too much on laptop.

Her 指压 is strong and deep and you will love how she works on your butt and inner thigh.

When flipped and oiled up, she will laucnh a direct attack on your vital organ but slowly work her way to her target. Slowly building up the momentum and intensity.

The grip on the corona & neck of glans was tight & good. She would then work on your perineum and penertrate to stimulate your prostate glan while continue with her edging.

The S-edging continued on for quite a while and she can be quite cheeky as she stared into your eyes, enjoying your sense of helplessness, heavy breathing and excitement.

By the time she set me free and released my built up tension, my knees were shaking.

Overwhelming session but do be prepared to top up just a bit more for a longer session and if you are at advance level, you can request for additional digits to be deployed.

Next visit I will bring my accessories and see if she is willing to try. Hope to convert her to cross into the dark side of being a soft dom.

Contact for those who really enjoy a diff edging and not those mechanical rapid fire.
Hi Bro, can share contact ? TIA
Old 18-01-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 0
amitemikey is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramitemikey is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramitemikey is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramitemikey is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramitemikey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

J would start with a good slow strong massage. Just lay down and enjoy.

Amazing experience. Her massage is strong and when it comes to edging, she knows how to control my bro very well.

And she quite game too, as I brought an accessory for the prostate and she immediately knows how to use it. Completed the journey faster than usual but ecstatically pleased.

Charming gal to interact with. will rtm soon.
Old 18-01-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi bro can share contract?
Old 19-01-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
arkarlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share contact please, thanks.
Old 20-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Done sharing with above bros

I got another good ML at Macherson area but she going back China, March then come back. Her figure also next level, most importantly her edging allow u to roam her south.
MacPherson one her name is June and she will be going back to China for cny end of the month. I will only share her contact when she is back next month. Thanks bro for the PMs!

Those interested in central or west one still can DM me.
Old 20-01-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bob3231 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
glad u enjoy the session bro.. her back cracking no horse run...for massage lovers...juagen is worth a try as she allow releasing..
Hi can share ctc pls
Old 20-01-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob3231 View Post
Hi can share ctc pls
ok brudder..u got mail..
Old 23-01-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
ok brudder..u got mail..
Can I have the ctc as well ?
Old 23-01-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I got this hot Viet Milf to share. Her name is Zhenzhen and her edging skill can bring anyone to heaven! Hahaha. Here is a snapshot of her video massaging her lady boss. Imagine she doing edging on your didi with that doggy style position. Drool drool..... Dm me for ctc

Old 23-01-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post

Dm me for ctc
Bro can pm me share with me. TIA
Old 23-01-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm88617 View Post
Can I have the ctc as well ?

sent bro...hope u enjoy her back stepping, neck cracking plus juagen cum edging..
Old 23-01-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Please share contact, bro!
I need to 西部取经
Old 24-01-2024, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

Anyone can share ctc with me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread