The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Encountered this level of horniess before. Knew this ML for many days, foreigner turned PR. She has gone clean massage for past 3 years (or so she claimed). One day went to her house for massage, she operate from shop but because I know her for close to 7 to 8 years, i usually go to her apartment. As usual in my mind, it was jus massage and nothing expected since she went clean route. I jus closed my eyes and let her do the job. The next moment I know, she was riding me wild.1st round ended fast as I was unprepared, took a shower and rammed her hard for the second.

After the deed i offered to pay her, and she just took 50 from me for the massage and thank me for satisfying her urge. Ask her why she want it today, she said she went for full body/breasts massage before coming home and she was kinda wet
This kind then is call horny ml mah....
Old 25-02-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
This kind then is call horny ml mah....
Agreed with you on the differences between horny in nature vs horny for ur money.
Old 25-02-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Encountered this level of horniess before. Knew this ML for many days, foreigner turned PR. She has gone clean massage for past 3 years (or so she claimed). One day went to her house for massage, she operate from shop but because I know her for close to 7 to 8 years, i usually go to her apartment. As usual in my mind, it was jus massage and nothing expected since she went clean route. I jus closed my eyes and let her do the job. The next moment I know, she was riding me wild.1st round ended fast as I was unprepared, took a shower and rammed her hard for the second.

After the deed i offered to pay her, and she just took 50 from me for the massage and thank me for satisfying her urge. Ask her why she want it today, she said she went for full body/breasts massage before coming home and she was kinda wet
Natural surprise, nice one bro
Old 25-02-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
x3liarsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hi all bros, sorry my inbox recently very flooded I’ll reply when I got time okie. Just got the green light from her to continue sharing because I don’t want to cause too much commotion at the shop also. Thanks for upping my points fellow bros!
hi bro care to share contact thanks bro
Old 26-02-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah u do when code red ah? The smell must be quite bad man. Not to say the mess being made

Was told code red and price was charge code red.
Capped, rammed never see any blood thou so left a happy man and heavier wallet.
Old 27-02-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 13
SeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hi all bros, sorry my inbox recently very flooded I’ll reply when I got time okie. Just got the green light from her to continue sharing because I don’t want to cause too much commotion at the shop also. Thanks for upping my points fellow bros!
Thanks bro for sharing your lobang.
Have tried her recently.

Please post something so I can UP u leh.
Pearly (Youth, MIA)
Cammy (Rochorboy, retired)

Fav service-oriented:
MiuMiu, Mixue, Molly (exchange123)
Old 27-02-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
KiSsz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if Yaya from Selegie is still around ? If dun mind can share contact thx.
Old 28-02-2022, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, I encounter someone much worst than you. At least you get a service. I get nothing and lost $120

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/yu-jia-massage/

Ask for $120 out front. No bathing. Massage 5 mins. HJ 5 mins. Ignore you and do make up. I feel so cheated.

Details when you click the link above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elas87 View Post
Fellow bros, I m not sure is this the correct place to post.

Anyway, cut the story short. Boycott this ML by the name of Eva at all cost. Location at upper thomson area next to a mookata shop. Read her reviews from xxxxxxxxxcastle website where all of them rate her positive on her massage and service very good. Abit itchy, so decided to text her and she reply fast. Saw on the website was 60mins, she say was 40mins and 2 HJs because I ask to confirm whether the package is the same. Fine, 20mins shortage is ok because I just want to test her HDLY with clothes off as one of the review wrote. Reach the shop and was being ushered to the room by another ML. Told me to go shower first, I proceed. Done with the shower, I waited 10mins for her to come in. Fine.

Once she came in, she ask me 2 HJs right? I say yes, but you can massage first and then just do 1HJ will do. Then she tell me to lie down and start the HJ with the oil. To be honest, the moment she do it. I was so turn off because it is just like a normal masturbate. Do for the sake of doing. Cannot full roaming only can squeeze the tits outside, cannot carress the nipple because she don't like. Touch the butt, she say cannot touch can keep resisting and increase the speed. Then shoot first load, she tell me to turn around and help me massage so later can start 2nd round. I just follow what she say and she went out to clean her hands, 5 mins later she come in then start to massage and i try to create some small talk.

Talking about the massage was really disappointing because 1 hand press and 1 hand reply voice or text message and the worst thing is after a few mins of massage and back stepping, she signal me to lift up my butt so she start her lousy HDLY without caress. It was more like chin chai grab the balls, scratch abit on the groin area. The feeling is like scratching after mosquito bite and then a PRC lady called her and she don't give a damn and just keep chatting until she think that its time to cut off. Signal me to flip over and then start to apply lots of oil to stroke my 2IC. I started to autoroam again and she tell me can only squeeze her tits outside and no touching her below where the advertisment states full roaming. Then she tell me if I want to see her color tv, top up $20 more. Immediately I no mood and just lie down and let her play my sleeping 2IC until times up. I proceed to take my slow shower and she came in to change the bedsheet and waited for me to get it done. Paid her and left.

Guys, I don't care whether anyone who is going to zap me because you are her regular or whatever after reading this. If she don't give me a lousy service, I won't waste my time typing this FR over here to warn all the fellow samsters.

RTM: NOT AT ALL !!!!
SERVICE LEVEL: 0/10
MASSAGE: ZERO KNOWLEDGE
ROOM HYGENIE: 3/10 (Many Mosquitoes inside the attached shower room)

SUMMARY: HIT & RUN
Old 28-02-2022, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
manix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker78 View Post
Went to this Spa at Tanjong Pagar few times there’s MILF with good service.

Location - 8/10 Discreet clean with attach bath room.
Looks - 7/10 For MILF consider not bad
Boobs - 8/10 Nice D cup and her body damn solid
Massage - 9/10 Her massage is great enough strength not those piano type
BBBJ - 8/10 Good suction combine ball lick HJ (Not sure whether still provide)
HJ- 8/10 Right strength and momentum

RTM - Will definitely return for sure

Share contact please!
Old 28-02-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro pls pm ctc too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
PM me and I give u contact
Old 28-02-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks bro!! Wa lan eh! Really power! The lady told me she love 69 and ask me to play 69 where I rammed my cock into her mouth and paint her...LOL! Hiong.!!!! Dont ask me for contact. Please contact bro Slacker.........
Old 02-03-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Boss pls share im in need of good ml this week!!

Quote:

Old 03-03-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Hi bro, I encounter someone much worst than you. At least you get a service. I get nothing and lost $120

Ask for $120 out front. No bathing. Massage 5 mins. HJ 5 mins. Ignore you and do make up. I feel so cheated.

hahaha, i feel you. there is another 1 on the same web.

went there, paid $120 upfront, got abit of massage. 10mins later told me pay extra for addon services...i was like wtf? do i look like a carrot head to chop or what...80dollar extra for b2b, 120dollar extra for 1 shot..

china lady, plastic surgery, wants $240 for 1 shot at a freaking stink spa that has all the cigarettes' smell.

jus take it my luck for losing that 120 and jus go off. seems like this kind of method is becoming the norm..ask to pay full price then massage liao...want HJ then pay more again...totally wtf.
Old 03-03-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post

she gonna re-list with new name and blank comments soon. lol.

thanks for the heads up.
Old 04-03-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 5
Kiwired is one of the Best!Kiwired is one of the Best!Kiwired is one of the Best!Kiwired is one of the Best!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread