The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

Yes...never under-estimate the power of the thai gal KC...they pattern more than badminton....so our pattern always must many many ....
All so good boys... stay at home surf SBF. I also good boy
Old 25-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
All so good boys... stay at home surf SBF. I also good boy
haha....sad rite? But like i mentioned...Sat and Sun i usually very good boy lor...I exchange 2 days of home for 5 days of cheonging..
Old 25-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, if ask the guys, I am damn weird...I cheong on Mon-Fri but Sat and Sun I usually take a break and spend some family time...LOL!

Bro Sojo...yeah man...U are actually correct...seasoned also can get KC...especially if after few drinks and the chabor super lao jiao....one mountain will meet one higher mountain u know..

we all meet our match someday, even if you know it's a trap you still can't help it. you chose to believe the 1% possibility rather than the 99% fact.

anyway nothing weird to stay at home during weekends. I tend to avoid the crowd on weekends too. Weekdays are just great to chill out.
Old 25-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
haha....sad rite? But like i mentioned...Sat and Sun i usually very good boy lor...I exchange 2 days of home for 5 days of cheonging..
555, jing eh Bo? <--- sound familiar horz?
Old 25-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
Ipsisngelus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIpsisngelus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I see, ok. Like i said, i ALWAYs pay after the deed...there have been instances ( as wat we have seen with our bro earlier who got conned of 20k baht) of guys who went to AGGs paid first, bar fine and fees and ended up DIY in toilet becoz gals run. They go back to PPS/MMS complain, u think they really get any recourse? I doubt it most of the times. No matter WHERE u get the gal ( except in the case of In House MP gals) always pay after, u will not experience a runner unless she is mad...
The only WL that ever asked me for half front was a girl from Thermae. Reason was that I might run once Clubbing finish. Fair Enough then. After we settled into the disco and everyone was having a good time, she started sulking and acting like an absolute snob insisting to go back hotel. Which wasn't what we agreed to. Told her to go back so as not to spoil my mood. Rather throw the 2k away then spoil the night.
With Agg girls from properly runned places, never asked for upfront or having a WL pulling some kind of princess act upon. Professionalism or Just Plain good at KCing, you decide. I know of a WL who had to pay back barfine+LD to a Farang customer who threatened to complain when she backed out on the night.
As to why so stupid to pay upfront? I did "run" on a agg girl with another girl few nights later while clubbing and intoxicated.

As a bkk newbie who want to club n fuck with only 2-3 nights on hand when I do a fly over, personally, I'll place my bet on a well run, bro recommended agg.
Old 25-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

No, did not go SK, Bro Subwayzz, juz came back from meeting. Hoping to see APPLE tonight, but very shag sia. Such is life. Have to return to BKK end of coming week again.
Maybe I should juz stop doing biz in BKK and come to BKK twice a month or so to party instead. 555.
Must learn Thai to sian Thai ladies.
Old 25-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
we all meet our match someday, even if you know it's a trap you still can't help it. you chose to believe the 1% possibility rather than the 99% fact.

anyway nothing weird to stay at home during weekends. I tend to avoid the crowd on weekends too. Weekdays are just great to chill out.
Once again..gotta agree with u there. KC mostly happens when we start using little head to over-ride big head....then we some how start thinking we look more and more like Andy Lau...LOL!

Weekends go club too much competition...I old fat guy...cannot compete...so let them compete on weekends I go fish when competition is less...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
555, jing eh Bo? <--- sound familiar horz?
KNS....now u make me feel like calling her go out tonite...she damn cute lah....smsed me a few days back just to chit chat...told her I dun mind being her Gik in Bkk....she say i so easy ah...I say I damn slut one lor....LOL!! *Psst....dun let Bro Cookie know hor....*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipsisngelus View Post
The only WL that ever asked me for half front was a girl from Thermae. Reason was that I might run once Clubbing finish. Fair Enough then. After we settled into the disco and everyone was having a good time, she started sulking and acting like an absolute snob insisting to go back hotel. Which wasn't what we agreed to. Told her to go back so as not to spoil my mood. Rather throw the 2k away then spoil the night.
With Agg girls from properly runned places, never asked for upfront or having a WL pulling some kind of princess act upon. Professionalism or Just Plain good at KCing, you decide. I know of a WL who had to pay back barfine+LD to a Farang customer who threatened to complain when she backed out on the night.
As to why so stupid to pay upfront? I did "run" on a agg girl with another girl few nights later while clubbing and intoxicated.

As a bkk newbie who want to club n fuck with only 2-3 nights on hand when I do a fly over, personally, I'll place my bet on a well run, bro recommended agg.
Bro...U said it lah...at the end of the day...always good to go thru the thread and get some info before we go cheong....makes us less vulnerable to some of the more common scams and KC tricks....

Last edited by nookie2612; 25-11-2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: typo
Old 25-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Some info to share or verify. Had meeting with Angmo client today and he said that once you can speak some basic Thai, ladies would reduce their "sian power" against you since they would think that you are those "been there, done that" kind of guy.
In fact, he did just that since we were going to part after a lunch meeting at Renaissance Hotel's Flavours. He spot a gorgeous pair of Thai ladies at one table and move to their table and they accepted his company! Cool huh. He speaks fluent Thai.
Also, client mentioned that he observe many actresses and models who go for Sunday Brunch in pairs or small groups in 5-star hotels. Can use these places as fishing grounds. But too ex for me leh. At Renaissance, I did observe a few tables with such a setting. Only ladies, no guys! Better start to learn Thai. 555.
Old 25-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
KNS....now u make me feel like calling her go out tonite...she damn cute lah....smsed me a few days back just to chit chat...told her I dun mind being her Gik in Bkk....she say i so easy ah...I say I damn slut one lor....LOL!! *Psst....dun let Bro Cookie know hor....*
Haha u always gik here gik there.
Ya she very kawaii.
Not for u, I would have make my move Liao na.
She not bro cookie gal lehz, so no worries.
Old 25-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Haha u always gik here gik there.
Ya she very kawaii.
Not for u, I would have make my move Liao na.
She not bro cookie gal lehz, so no worries.
LOL!! I only qualify to be Gik wat.....alamak bro....if u like her u must go for her lah...me, I just play play wan u should know....she cute though...so cute feel kind of bad to makan and then throw out....so u go for it lor....

Now, on a seperate note...just had dinner with my neighbour (yes...the DJ) and she was telling me tat she went to The Pimp to spin few days ago and tat the gals there alot and quite wild and happening...asked me if I been there recently...so, I am thinking...any guys coming to BKK this week and keen to go cheong at "The Pimp" together?? PM me pls...
Old 25-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL!! I only qualify to be Gik wat.....alamak bro....if u like her u must go for her lah...me, I just play play wan u should know....she cute though...so cute feel kind of bad to makan and then throw out....so u go for it lor....

Now, on a seperate note...just had dinner with my neighbour (yes...the DJ) and she was telling me tat she went to The Pimp to spin few days ago and tat the gals there alot and quite wild and happening...asked me if I been there recently...so, I am thinking...any guys coming to BKK this week and keen to go cheong at "The Pimp" together?? PM me pls...
Haha enjoy bro.
Going there costs a bomb.
Old 25-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, alot of happening in The Pimp and nice to party there but not this week, maybe the first week of Dec.

There is a member party on 4th dec and a mini concert perform by Singer J.Jetrin.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 25-11-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Old 25-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

So sad, everyone is saying that Sunday is a rest night! Haha... I have been very out of touch with Bkk and Kana last min travel! Anyone doing anything tonight?

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 25-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Had meeting with Angmo client today and he said that once you can speak some basic Thai, ladies would reduce their "sian power" against you since they would think that you are those "been there, done that" kind of guy.
What do you mean by "sian power"? I assumed less interest in you, as you able to speak Thai?

Actually there's pros and cons. I lazy to type all the pros and cons, but one thing, those who less interest just because you can speak Thai, is bit too ridiculous. Basically they just don't have the interest in you, and not due to you able to converse in Thai language. Majority of them will feel appreciative that you able to converse thai, and normally they will find out why you can speak Thai fluently, from there, see how you want to "tua kang" to them.

Just knew on a girl when did my errand last Friday at market, due broken pasa Thai, she doesnt believe I'm a Singaporean till I show her my Pink ID.
Old 25-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
What do you mean by "sian power"? I assumed less interest in you, as you able to speak Thai?

Actually there's pros and cons. I lazy to type all the pros and cons, but one thing, those who less interest just because you can speak Thai, is bit too ridiculous. Basically they just don't have the interest in you, and not due to you able to converse in Thai language. Majority of them will feel appreciative that you able to converse thai, and normally they will find out why you can speak Thai fluently, from there, see how you want to "tua kang" to them.

Just knew on a girl when did my errand last Friday at market, due broken pasa Thai, she doesnt believe I'm a Singaporean till I show her my Pink ID.
agree with you bro on this point when able to speak fluent thai does not mean good thing .

i went to golden mile to drink with my fren at thai disco, got to know this girl, so same old thing , drink and see live band then i talk to her in thai like friend friend, then ask her go eat after closing.

after then i just ask her to send me home , then she okay send me home end up in my room. she keep ask me why i can speak thai so good, I say when reach my house then tell her. ( cos my house got a lot thai god)

as we spent time in my room and talk even exchange facebook then she ask me must have many thai gf and have thai wife in thailand else how can speak so good thai.

so as what u say to tua kang them and smoke them, told her my mother is thai, then from there she never ask much liao.

speak thai +1 points but also - 50 points cos thai girl will suspect must have play many thai girl before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1