The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are there anymore anti-govt demostrations??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
Read news about the Anti Thaksin protest...... is it still going on
No, it's safe. but ...

becareful of the crazy traffic
Stray dogs
ladyboys
scams
food poisoning from roadside stalls

and lastly spending all ur baht.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
Read news about the Anti Thaksin protest...... is it still going on
Wat Protest??? I dun see no protests....anyway here everyday also some kind of protest wan lah....dun worry....
Old 03-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
No, it's safe. but ...

becareful of the crazy traffic
Stray dogs
ladyboys
scams
food poisoning from roadside stalls

and lastly spending all ur baht.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Wat Protest??? I dun see no protests....anyway here everyday also some kind of protest wan lah....dun worry....
OK thanks for the feedback..... BKK here I cum
Old 04-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Thanks Bro Atoll for your feedback. I guess we will juz bring our biz somewhere else. This is the beauty of free market economics.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Thanks Bro Atoll for your feedback. I guess we will juz bring our biz somewhere else. This is the beauty of free market economics.
Just visited La Belle with a bro here and we were served by a mamasan when we walked in. Although we didn't indicate any interest, and just sat and chitchat, she came back once a while to ask if we had any interest. Wasn't too pushy which I preferred. Also noticed that other visiting customers were promptly assisted by the mama/papasans with prices and recommendations. So could be a manner of luck for our bad experience, or we were postulating that maybe dressing plays a part in these middle to higher class MPs.

Personally I still prefer La Belle compared to the other MPs along Ratchada area. I like the rooms there, and generally the girls in La Belle more suited to my taste, and this was confirmed again during my walkaround in the evening.

It was also my first time going to Copa Cabana (the furthest I ever venture is to Poisedon along Ratchada). Despite it being rather late, there were still 2-3 that caught my eyes. But this place is not cheap (3200bht onwards), but still comparatively cheaper than Lord (same Lord group). Will KIV this place for my next visit
Old 04-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Just visited La Belle with a bro here and we were served by a mamasan when we walked in. Although we didn't indicate any interest, and just sat and chitchat, she came back once a while to ask if we had any interest. Wasn't too pushy which I preferred. Also noticed that other visiting customers were promptly assisted by the mama/papasans with prices and recommendations. So could be a manner of luck for our bad experience, or we were postulating that maybe dressing plays a part in these middle to higher class MPs.

Personally I still prefer La Belle compared to the other MPs along Ratchada area. I like the rooms there, and generally the girls in La Belle more suited to my taste, and this was confirmed again during my walkaround in the evening.

It was also my first time going to Copa Cabana (the furthest I ever venture is to Poisedon along Ratchada). Despite it being rather late, there were still 2-3 that caught my eyes. But this place is not cheap (3200bht onwards), but still comparatively cheaper than Lord (same Lord group). Will KIV this place for my next visit
I can't sleep after last night's party. Zzzz. Hope u had fun last night. Last night's crowd was one of the least I seen in months. Probably cos of 5th dec.

Nice unexpected meet up with bro nookie,bro sansualito as well as sentsggirls.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
I can't sleep after last night's party. Zzzz. Hope u had fun last night. Last night's crowd was one of the least I seen in months. Probably cos of 5th dec.

Haha...yes the crowd was disappointing last night, but the company more than made up for it Finally got to go clubbing with you, and the unexpected meet up of other SBF chiongsters was great as well. A pity u guys came too late, didn't really drink and party together
Old 04-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha...yes the crowd was disappointing last night, but the company more than made up for it Finally got to go clubbing with you, and the unexpected meet up of other SBF chiongsters was great as well. A pity u guys came too late, didn't really drink and party together
Yup. Not a single girl that has either the looks or body. That is why I was such a good boy last night. Left the place without quarreling with my girl. Most of my friends did not come anyway.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Yeah he crowd was pretty bad last nite...but i dun think its becoz of 5th Dec lah.....

Quote:
Sorry I could only get out late...still it was nice to meet u and I hope we get to meet up again...crowd last nite was disappointing though...

Quote:
Yup. Not a single girl that has either the looks or body. That is why I was such a good boy last night. Left the place without quarreling with my girl. Most of my friends did not come anyway.
Got some ok ones lah...but THANK GOD u did not had any drama again with her...did not want to have hat-trick of having to calm her down again.....
Old 04-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Yeah he crowd was pretty bad last nite...but i dun think its becoz of 5th Dec lah...

Got some ok ones lah...but THANK GOD u did not had any drama again with her...did not want to have hat-trick of having to calm her down again.....
hey I go there even on Mondays all the time. Especially when I got attached to Ann. One week 7days. A lot of them go back hometown to celebrate fathers day. Asked the waiters all my regular friends were not there last night.

None caught my eye last night. Seriously u really do not know her well. U really think u can calm her down? lol. she herself told me that. She is not a simple person. Not just some words can pacify her. she is just playing along. She knows what to expect when she comes. I know what makes her crack and tickles. Just that she know I do not want to let her have it the way she want.

I told her frankly last night I went with bro atoll to la belle?poseidon and pretty relax and she was fine with it. I told her I will be "hunting" with bro atoll should he spots anyone he is interested. She was also ok. She just want my attention. That's all.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
hey I go there even on Mondays all the time. Especially when I got attached to Ann. One week 7days. A lot of them go back hometown to celebrate fathers day. Asked the waiters all my regular friends were not there last night.

None caught my eye last night. Seriously u really do not know her well. U really think u can calm her down? lol. she herself told me that. She is not a simple person. Not just some words can pacify her. she is just playing along. She knows what to expect when she comes. I know what makes her crack and tickles. Just that she know I do not want to let her have it the way she want.

I told her frankly last night I went with bro atoll to la belle?poseidon and pretty relax and she was fine with it. I told her I will be "hunting" with bro atoll should he spots anyone he is interested. She was also ok. She just want my attention. That's all.

KNS....good then...next time i just let her be siao charbor and sit down and see show. Actually next time see show better...more exciting, she quite dramatic leh....dun say I neber warn u tat I will bochap her the next time anything happens na...dun say neber help na....5555+

I also veli clever to play along and AB AB wan..... she did tell me tat u and Atoll were walking about leaving her alone though....but like i said before lor...u hansum boy KC her so jialat until she is willing to do anything for u wan lah...U the MAN!!

Like i said before...knowing and not saying is my profession....LOL!! I only AB AB wif her lah....
Old 04-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Ya...u can use my name anytime as excuse to sneak out, esp later...haha...knns damn paisay to meet her, didnt know u were going to tell her all the places we were going...make me look like some hum sup guy...LOL

Your standard too high la....Last night got afew pretty ones, but mostly with partners already. Did try to chat up some but vibes not there, telling me they not interested. Those i not interested on the other hand desperately making eye contact...at least not drunk last night otherwise may have ended up settling for less and wake up with a shock this morning!
Old 04-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Wah power lah Bro Rukthai! Just the fact that u can tell your girl u going hunting elsewhere and hunt in the same club u brought her to is win liao lor... she never potong your dick means u KC her gao gao leaw!

Anyways I think this post better be in "Matters Of The Heart" thread. Can share some tips there how to KC girls until like this?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back to sg, here i wanna thanks Bro Nookie, Rukthai, sentsggirls , Alan again!,
Sorry Bro Rukthai, someone i off two days back suddenly came knocking on my doors when i was about to leave the hotel for dinner and meet up with u guys after my rounds at soi cowboy, all never happened. Was brought to this khao san road and sight seeing the lights there and went shortwhile to hollywood before returning back to hotel. Apparently she's been looking for me for two days already but i was not in the hotel when she came. *i've never felt so loved ever b4!. I've msged Nookie before we went out hope the msg reached you.
Went back after hollywood, dead tired fell asleep while she's showering . And had another rounds in the morning offered by her b4 i left.
It was the best night to end this holiday T__T.
So again apologies bro rukthai for this late reply!
I'll be back and for sure buy u a round of drinks soon.
BKK sure is addictive
Old 04-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
Back to sg, here i wanna thanks Bro Nookie, Rukthai, sentsggirls , Alan again!,
Sorry Bro Rukthai, someone i off two days back suddenly came knocking on my doors when i was about to leave the hotel for dinner and meet up with u guys after my rounds at soi cowboy, all never happened. Was brought to this khao san road and sight seeing the lights there and went shortwhile to hollywood before returning back to hotel. Apparently she's been looking for me for two days already but i was not in the hotel when she came. *i've never felt so loved ever b4!. I've msged Nookie before we went out hope the msg reached you.
Went back after hollywood, dead tired fell asleep while she's showering . And had another rounds in the morning offered by her b4 i left.
It was the best night to end this holiday T__T.
So again apologies bro rukthai for this late reply!
I'll be back and for sure buy u a round of drinks soon.
BKK sure is addictive
Hey bro...glad u had such a happening time in BKK lah...ur nite last nite seems more happening tat wat we had collectively..hahaha!!!

Got ur sms but only this morning, think it got lost in transit....but saw it was sent at 11pm plus....no worries.

U take care and stay in touch yeah...hope to see u soon!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1