The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 16-01-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenite View Post
hi bros,
anybody can recommend who can do brown showers?
OMM can do brown shower but must act fast as she is going back long home leave for 4months on this Friday.
Old 16-01-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
OMM can do brown shower but must act fast as she is going back long home leave for 4months on this Friday.
Think she went on leave earlier already. Looking for alternatives now.
Old 19-01-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Any Mistress recommended for fisting?
Old 20-01-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Long shot, but is there any mother-daughter femdom duo in town?
Old 20-01-2024, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

she on long break at least april or may

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenite View Post
Think she went on leave earlier already. Looking for alternatives now.
Old 20-01-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
alextan33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share OMM contact thxs
Old 24-01-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

This thread mainly about subbing. But has anyone dom any ML/FL?
Old 30-01-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Let’s make some noise please
Old 30-01-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tom1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,
I am Tom and in my late 20s. I am new here and I will give a short introduction first and ask some questions. I mostly sessioned in Europe, so I can not really post any reviews yet. I only had Femdom sessions once in Japan, where I met Mistress Mitsuka and some Mistresses of La Siora.
https://twitter.com/mitsuka_domina/s...461376/photo/1
The link of Mistress Mitsuka's twitter is a picture from our session.
I really enjoyed the sessions with Mitsuka and La Siora and I can recommend both places.
In the next few months I will be in Thailand and would like to session there as well. The Mistress of my choise would be Mistress Chilla from Midori's place in Bangkok.
https://twitter.com/Cruel_Kat https://twitter.com/MistressChilla
Since I prefer longer sessions, I will probably meet for 24 or 48 hours and maybe there will be some other Mistresses included as well (Valentine, Brutal Cat,...).
So now I am wondering if anyone has sessioned with Mistress Chilla before, because I am not able to find any reviews? I am a bit concerned, because I heard from an European Mistress that in Thailand some places don't care to much about hygiene and safety. So I would appreciate it if anyone who has sessioned at Midori's place can tell me, how clean and safe it was, maybe compared to Japan or Europe. If you can not compare to other places, maybe just tell me some of your impressions.
I am mostly open to anything that can happen during the session, so there can be some more extreme practices if the Mistress decides, so I just want to make sure that my health is in safe hands.
If anybody is interested I can write a review here after the possible session and if there are any questions about my previous experiences, feel free to ask.
Thanks in advance
Tom
Old 31-01-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom1 View Post
Hello,
I am Tom and in my late 20s. I am new here and I will give a short introduction first and ask some questions. I mostly sessioned in Europe, so I can not really post any reviews yet. I only had Femdom sessions once in Japan, where I met Mistress Mitsuka and some Mistresses of La Siora.
https://twitter.com/mitsuka_domina/s...461376/photo/1
The link of Mistress Mitsuka's twitter is a picture from our session.
I really enjoyed the sessions with Mitsuka and La Siora and I can recommend both places.
In the next few months I will be in Thailand and would like to session there as well. The Mistress of my choise would be Mistress Chilla from Midori's place in Bangkok.
https://twitter.com/Cruel_Kat https://twitter.com/MistressChilla
Since I prefer longer sessions, I will probably meet for 24 or 48 hours and maybe there will be some other Mistresses included as well (Valentine, Brutal Cat,...).
So now I am wondering if anyone has sessioned with Mistress Chilla before, because I am not able to find any reviews? I am a bit concerned, because I heard from an European Mistress that in Thailand some places don't care to much about hygiene and safety. So I would appreciate it if anyone who has sessioned at Midori's place can tell me, how clean and safe it was, maybe compared to Japan or Europe. If you can not compare to other places, maybe just tell me some of your impressions.
I am mostly open to anything that can happen during the session, so there can be some more extreme practices if the Mistress decides, so I just want to make sure that my health is in safe hands.
If anybody is interested I can write a review here after the possible session and if there are any questions about my previous experiences, feel free to ask.
Thanks in advance
Tom
I have been to midori place in BKK before, it was an old 3 floor old semi. Not sure sure abt hygiene but it was old and had a musky smell. It was well appointed and they had heaps and heaps of props.
Old 31-01-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jouky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know of any mistress in JB?
Old 01-02-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If not wrong, Mistress Ana should be in Town or coming to Sg.
Anal sluts, please line up
Old 01-02-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if any dommes her provide disciplinarian services?
Old 01-02-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
tom1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
I have been to midori place in BKK before, it was an old 3 floor old semi. Not sure sure abt hygiene but it was old and had a musky smell. It was well appointed and they had heaps and heaps of props.
Thank you. Can you recommend the place? Did you feel safe and in good hands?
With hygiene I mostly meant important things like: using only fresh needles, cleaning and disinfecting sounds, whips, ...
Old 04-02-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Chubbyyum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanklegendary View Post
If not wrong, Mistress Ana should be in Town or coming to Sg.
Anal sluts, please line up
Ana leaving this Wed.
Fastastic mistress for anal play and fisting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1