The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Yo Mighty Deptrai4u

Will be in Hanoi this Fri from 9 May to 11 May. Any chance to catch up with you while I am over there? Any good Kang-tow or any night roaming during that period?

In the meantime, stay cute and healthy! (to the Vietnamese Girls of course!)
Hi Bro,

I happens to be in town during that time. Pls PM me your details such as:
Arrival and departure
which hotel u staying
your contact number (sgp and Viet)

and I shall catch up with you.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PM sent to you bro.... awaiting for your favorable reply..
Old 05-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
FlowerPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in hanoi a few days back. Was introduced to a LOFT bar & restaurant in ba trieu street. Not too big but serves asian and western food the whole day and i got a chance to meet up with the owners which is also Malaysian.

They just opened a few days back and live bands play from tuesday to sunday. Service from the floor staff was ok ( not too great ) but what it lacks it makes up from the food and music. I saw quite a lot of malaysians and singaporeans there.

For those who are looking for a place to hang out and chill.. as well as a tip or two on where you can get tippers on where to go around to chieong. you might want to check them out.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Hi Bro,

I happens to be in town during that time. Pls PM me your details such as:
Arrival and departure
which hotel u staying
your contact number (sgp and Viet)

and I shall catch up with you.
Thanks Bro Deptrai

I will reach Hanoi on Fri and will leave on Sat or Sun. Not Confirmed yet. Hotel also not confirmed yet. Anyway, I have your mobile. I will call you when I arrive.

By the way, do you have any lo-bang for Pretty Vietnamese girl that can teach me Vietnamese? In exchange, I will teach her English and more... in BED!

Anyway, Take care and see you soon.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone staying in Melia hanoi hotel? staying there..language is the main problem..Sianzz...
Old 07-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Thanks Bro Deptrai

I will reach Hanoi on Fri and will leave on Sat or Sun. Not Confirmed yet. Hotel also not confirmed yet. Anyway, I have your mobile. I will call you when I arrive.

By the way, do you have any lo-bang for Pretty Vietnamese girl that can teach me Vietnamese? In exchange, I will teach her English and more... in BED!

Anyway, Take care and see you soon.
see you soon bro. do call me when u are in town.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
see you soon bro. do call me when u are in town.
Handsome man.... bad news... I'm now in Jakarta. Will be here for long.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Deptrai did it again! Went to dinner with him and he got me to eat some unknown meat which turn out to be cat meat. The last time it was dog meat so dunno what he will get me to eat next??!!

Anyway, it was a wholesome family dinner at his place together with some of his friends. Also got the chance to see his new found hobby of flying kite. So I guess Sian Chabo and Go Fly Kite mix together!

Anyway, Bro brought me to a local barber shop for message. It was just a make shift space from rolling curtain bath in pink light. Very the Geylang. A girl in her middle 20s come in and start massaging. Wouldn't say she is very good-looking. As usual her fingers went down to my DD, but perhaps due to the environment (it was very very cold with the fans blowing straight at my DD), no matter whether she use her hand or mouth. I couldn't cum. After a while when it got more painful than enjoyable, I quickly stop and tip her D200K for her vigourous effort before she tore my DD away from me.

Later went for supper. Bro Deptrai introduce me to the local Herbal Chicken (at least it was not adventurous) it was quite istemewa especially with the special source. After we call it a night.

Thanks Bro Deptrai for a interesting evening. You never fail to surprise man!
Old 11-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

Rikobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Will be in Hanoi from the 11th to the 15th. It my first trip there so if there is any bros that dont mind me joining u guys in the evening then pls give me a pm. Thanks.

Cheers
Rik
Old 11-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

good for you hogg..did not managed to catch wit the king of hanoi..Sianz..

anyway went to Hanoi hotel KTV..good flow of SYTs but too bad they closed at 12am. one gal wanted to follow me back hotel but i stay at Melia hotel. so not gal friendly..

next trip will try again.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

cheongnewb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I am new to cheonging and to this forum. I just arrived in Hanoi recently, so I will be based here for some time. Checked out this this thread and found lots of useful info, so thought I'd just contribute my own FR too. Actually this is my first 'cheonging' experience, if you can call it that.

Got to know this Viet guy who is working in a hotel speaks somewhat decent English and he offered to take me around on his motorbike so I said sure. After having a beer at a bia hoi and stopping by some sights, he asked if I would like to go for a massage and I said sure. He said he needed to fill up on petrol so we stopped by a petrol station, where he asked to borrow 40k to fill up his bike. Didn't mind, since it was quite cheap anyway.

We went to this small, somewhat dodgy looking MP across the bridge east of the city, past some mini hotels on the way. The whole row of shops seemed to be populated with MPs. We went in and there were only 2 girls available, one 30+ and another younger one, but both not really good looking. I chose the younger one. She started doing her massage, which was not much of one, and started talking to me in Vietnamese. I tried talking to her in English and she to me in Vietnamese and after awhile we just gave up. After awhile, she started massaging near my didi and 'accidentally' touching my didi a few times. She then talked to me again and when I couldn't understand, she went out for awhile. My friend then came over and said she asked whether I wanted a HJ for 50k tips. For such a price, how could I refuse. My friend talked to her, she came back in and started doing her thing. It was not very good, as she was rubbing really fast and obviously wanted to get it over with as fast as possible, though she did take off her top and bra and let me AR. Played with her boobs and came after awhile. She wiped it with this gray looking cloth, kinda worried about that. Didi was a bit sore after the rough treatment.

After I finished, my new friend was sitting outside waiting and he said that it would be cheaper for him to give him the money as the price for foreigners would be more expensive. He also conveniently needed to 'borrow' 100k for his massage. I thought that he was waiting for my girl, but he was actually waiting for this girl who was busy when we went in who was obviously the best looking one there. Had an iced tea while waiting for my friend. All the other clients at the place were youngish locals. After the massage, my new friend dropped me off at the hotel and said that we should go out again soon. I'm tempted, but I'm not sure if I should. I think would have more fun going out with the bros from the forums here instead.

My Report:
looks: 3/10
boobs: B? (perky and very squeezable)
body: 6/10
massage: 3/10 (very not shiok at all)
hj: 4/10 (machine gun hj, too rough for my didi)
ar: boobs only
gfe: 3/10
damage: VND250k (100k for my friend's massage, 100k for my massage + 50k for tips)
Old 11-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

Hi all,

Will be in Hanoi from the 11th to the 15th. As this is my first time there, if any bros dont mind me joining you guys for the evening entertainment pls do drop me a PM.

Cheers
Old 11-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

cheongnewb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I am new to cheonging and to this forum. I just arrived in Hanoi recently, so I will be based here for some time. Checked out this this thread and found lots of useful info, so thought I'd just contribute my own FR too. Actually this is my first 'cheonging' experience, if you can call it that.

Got to know this Viet guy who is working in a hotel speaks somewhat decent English and he offered to take me around on his motorbike so I said sure. After having a beer at a bia hoi and stopping by some sights, he asked if I would like to go for a massage and I said sure. He said he needed to fill up on petrol so we stopped by a petrol station, where he asked to borrow 40k to fill up his bike. Didn't mind, since it was quite cheap anyway.

We went to this small, somewhat dodgy looking MP across the bridge east of the city, past some mini hotels on the way. The whole row of shops seemed to be populated with MPs. We went in and there were only 2 girls available, one 30+ and another younger one, but both not really good looking. I chose the younger one. She started doing her massage, which was not much of one, and started talking to me in Vietnamese. I tried talking to her in English and she to me in Vietnamese and after awhile we just gave up. After awhile, she started massaging near my didi and 'accidentally' touching my didi a few times. She then talked to me again and when I couldn't understand, she went out for awhile. My friend then came over and said she asked whether I wanted a HJ for 50k tips. For such a price, how could I refuse. My friend talked to her, she came back in and started doing her thing. It was not very good, as she was rubbing really fast and obviously wanted to get it over with as fast as possible, though she did take off her top and bra and let me AR. Played with her boobs and came after awhile. She wiped it with this gray looking cloth, kinda worried about that. Didi was a bit sore after the rough treatment.

After I finished, my new friend was sitting outside waiting and he said that it would be cheaper for him to give him the money as the price for foreigners would be more expensive. He also conveniently needed to 'borrow' 100k for his massage. I thought that he was waiting for my girl, but he was actually waiting for this girl who was busy when we went in who was obviously the best looking one there. Had an iced tea while waiting for my friend. All the other clients at the place were youngish locals. After the massage, my new friend dropped me off at the hotel and said that we should go out again soon. I'm tempted, but I'm not sure if I should. I think would have more fun going out with the bros from the forums here instead.

My Report:
looks: 3/10
boobs: B? (perky and very squeezable)
body: 6/10
massage: 3/10 (very not shiok at all)
hj: 4/10 (machine gun hj, too rough for my didi)
ar: boobs only
gfe: 3/10
damage: VND250k (100k for my friend's massage, 100k for my massage + 50k for tips)
Old 11-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plec140 View Post
I tried a Massage parlor near Sheraton.

Head out from Sheraton take a right at the junction. You will walk past the vine restaurant keeping walking maybe another 70-100 m. You will reach junction with main road, keep right keep walking about 200-300m and look out for the big Sauna, Massage, etc sign.

Took VND 250K (1 hour) + 300K tip.
Massage not bad got strength. not playing piano type.
That's Esalen. It's not a bad joint... but bro... don't spoil market by giving so high tip leh... 100K is the norm.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

Hi all,

Me and my buddy will be in hanoi from the 11th to the 15th. As this is our first trip there, if any of the bros here dont mind us joining u guyys for the evening entertainment, please do drop me a pm and I will replys asap.

Anyway thanks to all the informative posting here.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1