The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
You are the man, we should meet up and the three should cheong together.

My humble two cents.
Abang and Tuan aakamu;

I will be extremely happy to meet you and of course my Idol Mr. Tony Stark. Hopefully, the cheonging would be sooner than later.

Ar,,,,Hm,,,,one more thing, next time, in your reply, please do not quote my WHOLE posting. Just think it is not necessary. Also my humble dua sens!

Have a good day!
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 19-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post

I will be extremely happy to meet you and of course my Idol Mr. Tony Stark. Hopefully, the cheonging would be sooner than later.

Hi bro,
Me not Abang lah.......... you and abang Tony Stark should be my cheonging Abang.
JUST lived therefor awhile, cannot consider myself abang, later real abang will be angry...........

My humble two cents.
Old 19-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hello all Samster;

THIS FR IS DEDICATED TO THE MOST HELPFUL SAMSTER I KNOW SO FAR!!! NAMELY "TONY STARK"

So, I grab a meal before I took the SZ Metro and proceed to the place of lust. Went to 9th floor and she open the door. Felt like in HKG doing walk-up. She was very secrective, shy and afraid. Mostly, afraid neighbours might see a strange man visiting her. She hastily pull me in, I didn't had a good look at her as the corridor was dark and me wearing shades hinders my sight. Actually, the first things I saw was her boobs, they are rather big, more than a handfull, will eleborate on that later. Next, I noticed she was wearing a nightie (Grass Colour and braless, probably without panties)

To summarize, she is definately not pretty, more to the unattractive side, In my opinion, she is nearly 40 or early 40's but overall experience was reasonably good considering I only paid RMB220.00 for about 2 hours of sex and a chat. Probably will look her up again for threesome. I ask if she wanted her pictures to be taken, she said since she is not pretty, she would appreciated if I only take photos of her best selling point (her upper body). I will be trying to post the pictures as I am still learning how to paste photos
Hahahahahaha bro very kum dong you dedicate this FR to me. Looks like you got a very good fukk indeed! At first I thought you told me her no. does not work anymore. I just checked. It works!

I like the part of meeting the FL in her apartment. That adds to the already adrenalin pumping excitement. You know that kan cheong feeling? Once she opens the door and if I see her boobs almost popping out. My cock will sure go mari kita. LOL. Trying to get the commercial feeling down to the minimal in order to get the ultimate enjoyment. Very different feeling from KTV, Sauna and BBS.

Didn't know a random FL that I bumped into on the streets of SZ can make you a happy man. Hahaha. Didn't expect to get such excellent service from a FL! Guess my lurking efforts on Luohu Streets in the wee hours did not go in vain. LOL.

Yes the looks department of her is not that good but I'm very impressed with her body. Especially her DD bobo and figure! For her age it is amazing! Sometimes I bonk MILFs also. That's why I bothered to keep her contact. And some more she has new SYT lobang for us to savour. Ask her to source for natural big boobs type.

Just remember we don't overpay them otherwise they get spoilt and become greedy. RMB200 for MILF is consider good deal for her already. LHC and XXC MM only RMB120-150. Please keep this contact to yourself only. I only share this contact with good and close forum contributors only. Thanks.

Quote:
Hi bro,

You are the man, we should meet up and the three should cheong together.
Hehehe bro I think you better standby a few mobile phones in case they got lost again in SZ wor!

Last edited by Tony Stark; 19-07-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 19-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

Just remember we don't overpay them otherwise they get spoilt and become greedy. RMB200 for MILF is consider good deal for her already. LHC and XXC MM only RMB120-150. Please keep this contact to yourself only. I only share this contact with good and close forum contributors only. Thanks.

Hehehe bro I think you better standby a few mobile phones in case they got lost again in SZ wor!
Hi bro,
Not the phones that got lost but the contact numbers in the phone, this time I have it save on my laptop so will not get lost. I got your china number, do you mind if I pass you my china no?

My humble two cents.
Old 19-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

News just reported super big tai feng at SZ n HK lol ...

Keep a look out worz !!
Old 19-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpoker View Post
News just reported super big tai feng at SZ n HK lol ...

Keep a look out worz !!
Sorry my friend. You are too late to report, The typhoon (T9) over liao. Now only windy in HKG and Guang Dong. Anyway, thanks for your concern.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 20-07-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Shenzhen Big Tits MILF FL Field Report

Helping bro waikeekee to post pics of his Shenzhen Big Tits MILF FL Field Report.

Please show some encouragement by adding his rep points so he can bring us more delicious stuff.

Good skin complexion even though she's in her late 30s or early 40s.

Signs of slight sagging. Her tits have seen better days. Imagine when she's in her
prime. From the looks of her nipples she might have given birth before? Wondering
how her tummy looks like?

Hope I can squeeze her 36D tits and become sperm brothers with bro waikeekee
in the future. LOL.
Old 20-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Samster

goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sorry my friend. You are too late to report, The typhoon (T9) over liao. Now only windy in HKG and Guang Dong. Anyway, thanks for your concern.
Lol Sadden ...
Btw does it mean it is going to be windy these 1-2 mths ?
Old 20-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyp88 View Post
Just tell them you need kaki to play "Fight The Landlord"...
not enough ... play 斗地主 onli 3 person ...
must tell them .. i need kaki's to play 麻将 ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
I like the part of meeting the FL in her apartment. That adds to the already adrenalin pumping excitement.
is it safe to meet the FL in their apartments ???
wat happen if there r 4 thugs waiting inside to rob u ??
ain't such scenario similiar to the "follow OKT to view SYT's" in CP ??
and the victims got beaten up and robbed ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
a few phones ??? enough meh ???

Quote:
Hi bro,
Not the phones that got lost but the contact numbers in the phone, this time I have it save on my laptop so will not get lost.
maybe this time u'll lost ur laptop ...
Old 20-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
not enough ... play 斗地主 onli 3 person ...
must tell them .. i need kaki's to play 麻将 ..

a few phones ??? enough meh ???

maybe this time u'll lost ur laptop ...
Hi bro,
Gang up on me hah.......
Why, you never had your phone stolen before?
can't a bro get a break?
I did give my China no to bro bonk88, he knows I did try to contact him.
Maybe next time I could have your no so could contact.
By the way, what happen to the two bottles of ribina I left there?

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 20-07-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 20-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro,
Gang up on me hah.......
Why, you never had your phone stolen before?
one moment stolen .. one moment lost ?? which is which ??

Quote:
By the way, what happen to the two bottles of ribina I left there?
where is these 2 bottles of ribena u have left them ??
Old 20-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
one moment stolen .. one moment lost ?? which is which ??

where is these 2 bottles of ribena u have left them ??
Hi bro,
Stolen lah.............ayha same same stolen I did not feel it maybe drop or left somewhere, but most probably stolen, but because proof no need say stolen lah......bad karma.
When will you go to China, I will bring another 2 bottles to atone for my last mistake......forgive forgive okay?

My humble two cents.
Old 20-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Re: Shenzhen Big Tits MILF FL Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

Hope I can squeeze her 36D tits and become sperm brothers with bro waikeekee
in the future. LOL.
Hi bro,
Your are right for a 40'some, she sure have great tits.
Bad bad lah.........all three of us are boobs man....... hahaha.........
I guess I have give way to you senior bros here..............

My humble two cents.
Old 20-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982
louhu,
mostly is quite expenvice,.
if you go to "long kang" got a lot of cheap and good 5 star hotel
around 188 rmb for one night.
but i think need around 20 minutes to go to louhu,.
5 stars hotel at 188rmb a nite in sz ... can u recommend which one ??

ÉîÛÚÐÇÑÅÐù¾Æµê,Starshine Hotel ,ÉîÛھƵêÔ¤¶©
i cant find the 5 star rmb188 one.. but this 4 star is around 168 when i visit last mth
they are having promotion, if without promotion is 268
if you staying for more than 1 day, you might ask for the membership,(membership cost rmb20, but got discount given for rmb20 per day) so you can save a bit. if you have to order at the counter, can save a bit too.

and there is one 4 star just next to this one,(cant find wedsite) cost around rmb100. but the problem is the hotel is renovating,(that explain why it 100) if you don mind the mess, it quite ok to stay there.
Old 20-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Samster

Does booking of hotel at travel agencies much cheaper?

I last book hua an international hotel at 140SGD , i look at their webby it is 200 ++ SGD !!!

I saw an comment on hua an internation hotel, says that they quite tight on girls too.

Any 1 got 5* around 120 - 150 SGD / nite that allow gals to free flow =D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1