The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!
Re: ★ LOVE 小爱 ★ 100%我的SYT完美情人-超级甜美超级漂亮 ★99 HDLY★69 HJ★BM★2xHJ★Room Inclusive★

THE ONE & ONLY MASSAGE DEDICATED SERVICE PROVIDER IN SAMMYBOY FORUM!

We strive to provide you with the best in the industry. Real authentic massage with a little extras. No piano and no bullshit. Every gals looking to join us have to undergo strict QC and they are turned away if they do not make the mark.

All photos are taken by us unless selfies provided by themselves. We will not entertain fake photos and many a gal has been turned away because of that. All photos are true representation of the gals themselves. You get what you see simply. Pls walk away if the actual person is unlike the photos provided without paying a single cent. I repeat, you do not have to pay any rejection fee should the photos and actual person do not tally.

All reportings are true after the QC done and we do not use clones to post fake MRs to boost their business. MRs are posted by kind Bros in the spirit of sharing in recognition of the gals' hard work. All the services provided are what we have gone through with them. Pls ask for it should you not get it. Do not keep quiet and come lament after that. You have every right as a paying customer to ask. We will not list services that they do not provide. If you get it, it is an additional bonus. Some guys have all the luck.

Thank you from the bottom of our heart for your tremendous support!

YOUR PLEASURES. OUR PLEASURE!
Old 23-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Old 23-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4460 / Power: 17
manu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond reputemanu_no7 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Love at her new place. Much more discrete than her previous place. Musty say I was pleasantly surprised by her new place. One of the newest and nicest places I've been to.

Was greeted at the door by this syt in a sexy black dress, resemblance about 90% to photos. I rate her looks about 7.5, definitely one of the prettier masseuse out there. Was led to her cosy room with warm lighting and a queen sized bed. Once the door was closed she started to undress. Wow! Sexy slim body with nice B cup boobs.

Went to have a SOP shower then back to room to start massage. Her massage really got standard one, she really used all her strength into it. I asked her if every customer also use so much strength won't her fingers be very painful at the end of the day? She says it's painful but she is used to it and she rather endure the pain than shortchange her customers. What a gem!

Massage lasted for 25-30 minutes then came the highlight of the session. She stayed by slowly catbath my back and rub her nipples all around. Really sensual. Flipped over to the front and continued. My hands on auto roam mode at this point. Slowly positioned herself to 69 position and started HJ. Her fresh cleanly shaved pussy less than 6 inched from my face! Gave her pussy a good rub and she was moaning along. Couldn't tahan anymore and shot out my load. Shiok! Realised that 50 minutes had already passed. Quickly went to shower and leave so as not to hold up the next bro.

Left a satisfied man. Will definitely RTM if money allows!
Old 23-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu_no7 View Post
Tried Love at her new place. Much more discrete than her previous place. Musty say I was pleasantly surprised by her new place. One of the newest and nicest places I've been to.

Was greeted at the door by this syt in a sexy black dress, resemblance about 90% to photos. I rate her looks about 7.5, definitely one of the prettier masseuse out there. Was led to her cosy room with warm lighting and a queen sized bed. Once the door was closed she started to undress. Wow! Sexy slim body with nice B cup boobs.

Went to have a SOP shower then back to room to start massage. Her massage really got standard one, she really used all her strength into it. I asked her if every customer also use so much strength won't her fingers be very painful at the end of the day? She says it's painful but she is used to it and she rather endure the pain than shortchange her customers. What a gem!

Massage lasted for 25-30 minutes then came the highlight of the session. She stayed by slowly catbath my back and rub her nipples all around. Really sensual. Flipped over to the front and continued. My hands on auto roam mode at this point. Slowly positioned herself to 69 position and started HJ. Her fresh cleanly shaved pussy less than 6 inched from my face! Gave her pussy a good rub and she was moaning along. Couldn't tahan anymore and shot out my load. Shiok! Realised that 50 minutes had already passed. Quickly went to shower and leave so as not to hold up the next bro.

Left a satisfied man. Will definitely RTM if money allows!
Thanks Bro for the EXCELLENT MR.

Do check out my new term for her under my signature- My Unforgotten LOVE!

Have upped you Bro. Million thanks!
Old 23-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

Old 23-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Old 24-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Samster

We strive to provide you with the best in the industry. Real authentic massage with a little extras. No piano and no bullshit. Every gals looking to join us have to undergo strict QC and they are turned away if they do not make the mark.

All photos are taken by us unless selfies provided by themselves. We will not entertain fake photos and many a gal has been turned away because of that. All photos are true representation of the gals themselves. You get what you see simply. Pls walk away if the actual person is unlike the photos provided without paying a single cent. I repeat, you do not have to pay any rejection fee should the photos and actual person do not tally.

All reportings are true after the QC done and we do not use clones to post fake MRs to boost their business. MRs are posted by kind Bros in the spirit of sharing in recognition of the gals' hard work. All the services provided are what we have gone through with them. Pls ask for it should you not get it. Do not keep quiet and come lament after that. You have every right as a paying customer to ask. We will not list services that they do not provide. If you get it, it is an additional bonus. Some guys have all the luck.

Old 24-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Old 24-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Old 24-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Old 24-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Old 24-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ironfistmonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an honest MR (I do not normally write FRs)

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
Hj: 7/10
Experience: 5/10 (why?)

RTF: No!
I don't know if I chose the wrong/peak timing but I arrived 10 mind earlier only to wait 15 mins after appointment time. I wanted to leave but decided to try if she will provide the full 60 mins service. Upon arrival was greeted by a SYT first impression upon looking feels good. Then it started to spiral downward.

Entered the room and she started to use her phone to manage her clients after 3 mins or so we went to bath then massage started. I do not deny that her massage skills is good and she has fully helped relieve the tension in my body. She did not touch her phone for close to 10 mins until messages started to arrive where she used 1 hand to massage while texting.

Maybe it is partly my fault for not voicing out my displeasure of her using her phone. But I believe we should not be paying to be there and not have her 100% attention for that hour. The deed got done and I left exactly on the dot no extension for the 15 mins that I wasted waiting. Will I continue to patronise litiger masseurs YES but definitely not LOVE. As this was a one off thing and litiger other masseurs have been fantastic. Hopefully this is a one of case and wish all bros better luck next time.
Old 25-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

Old 25-02-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironfistmonk View Post
This is an honest MR (I do not normally write FRs)

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
Hj: 7/10
Experience: 5/10 (why?)

RTF: No!
I don't know if I chose the wrong/peak timing but I arrived 10 mind earlier only to wait 15 mins after appointment time. I wanted to leave but decided to try if she will provide the full 60 mins service. Upon arrival was greeted by a SYT first impression upon looking feels good. Then it started to spiral downward.

Entered the room and she started to use her phone to manage her clients after 3 mins or so we went to bath then massage started. I do not deny that her massage skills is good and she has fully helped relieve the tension in my body. She did not touch her phone for close to 10 mins until messages started to arrive where she used 1 hand to massage while texting.

Maybe it is partly my fault for not voicing out my displeasure of her using her phone. But I believe we should not be paying to be there and not have her 100% attention for that hour. The deed got done and I left exactly on the dot no extension for the 15 mins that I wasted waiting. Will I continue to patronise litiger masseurs YES but definitely not LOVE. As this was a one off thing and litiger other masseurs have been fantastic. Hopefully this is a one of case and wish all bros better luck next time.
My apologies in advance for the not-so-happy experience on her behalf.

This is really the first not-so-positive MR ever posted since she got listed. Might not be a bad thing depending on perspective. Will speak to her immediately about the things she needs to improve.

Thank you also Bro for the continued support.

Million thanks!
Old 25-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread