The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelFerrara View Post
Paiseh, its 17 Nov NOT 17 dec
Bro, who leaving ah? JJ or XJ?
Old 04-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
Kenceng is one of the Best!Kenceng is one of the Best!Kenceng is one of the Best!Kenceng is one of the Best!
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

I had a great time last night. Thanks Bros!

Alcohol in excess, nice SYT companions and most important great drinking kaki.
Borrowing line from the PRC killer scriptwriter "life cannot be better than this"
After 7 hours of drinking binge luckily I still managed to get back to the right home.
Woke up this morning I could only remember seven cute faces and seven names, but cannot put name to the faces. I guess I was really wasted last night
Need to call the secretary today to check which one I should call first, which one I actually had appointment with, and which one that I victimised last night
Old 04-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
Bro, who leaving ah? JJ or XJ?
Bro, JJ is leaving on 18 Nov early morning flight and XJ will be leaving 2 days after JJ if her student pass not approve.

So bros who got their no, fast hand fast leg hor.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenceng View Post
I could only remember seven cute faces and seven names, but cannot put name to the faces.
Damn!!!! Miss the session!!!

Was supporting Arsenal and Liverpool yesternite and damn damn, arsenal got a 2-2 draw with man u and livepool got a goalless draw with blackburn. Should join u all to watch SYT "1/2 balls" den seeing so many men kicking balls!
Old 04-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 23
deathriser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeathriser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelFerrara View Post
Bro, JJ is leaving on 18 Nov early morning flight and XJ will be leaving 2 days after JJ if her student pass not approve.

So bros who got their no, fast hand fast leg hor.
Bro, replied to your PM I think 1 week or 2 ago but till date no reply heard from you yet. Maybe you have over looked yr mails. So if possible please reply me pls

Thanks again !!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
24vtec is Cool - loads of Potential

Millions thanks to Bro Manuel and Bro Woofer,

FINALLY I HAVE THE CHANCE TO TRY TARMA on this gems JJ and XJ...

I will say its my first time on a tarma session therefore i was like been raped by them.... haha... but overall i walk of my room feeling very shoik......
To cut short its worth every cents i spend on them.....
I have already rtf on JJ 3 times and she nv disappoint me before......haha
Old 05-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 19
aturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud of

Hi Bro Woofer & Bro Manuel,

Finally back in the cheong scene after a month rest.

Would appreciate if you could pm me the two ladies contact.

Thanks Bros!

Aturbo
Old 05-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 19
aturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud of

Double Post

Last edited by aturbo; 05-11-2007 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Double Post
Old 05-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24vtec View Post
I have already rtf on JJ 3 times and she nv disappoint me before......haha
Ya, JJ Gfe gets stronger after each RTF.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just made an appointment with JJ today, I must say she is the first one I feel is worth an RTF!

Really quite a gem!
She came in all nicely dressed as if for a party and smelled really nice too hugged me immediately and started teasing my little bro.
She said she was going to bath first as she cam in frm the sun, ask me to get ready on the bed... but I had other plans. Heh, I ambushed her in the toilet and she attacked me back by kneeling down and BBBJ my bro very vigourously!
We then moved the action to the bed, her cat bath and BBBJ was damn gd! Nice face, plus her body was not bad! The sight brought me close! But I TAHAN! She capped me and rolled over she dun wanna cowgirl, say I'm too big. I was too horny to care, so I mounted her and pounded her instead!
She started touching herself! Heh... and moaning loudly...
I flipped her over and doggied her till she came! Think the uncle cleaning outside is quite pervert... he was listening outside!
Worth an RTF...!
Old 05-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!

Hi bro,

can pm me jj and xj contact plz...

Cheers
Old 07-11-2007, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What are the damages like for tarma of XJ and JJ?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

First hings first, many thanks to bro manuelferrara for this contact. tried her abt 2 weeks back, keep forgetting to post fr.

much has already been said abt her. so i think i shall skip the details. ratings as below.

looks: 6
boobs: 7.5
body: 7
bbbj: 7.5
cim: 7.5
Old 07-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
(Aries) deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i have JJ contact pls?
Old 07-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
jaden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaden is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks to threadstarter for number. went on bonking spree over weekend, and heres my fr on jiajia.

quite milf looking, good service and solid BJ. i think her moans sounded real and she seemed to enjoy the bonk. overall 7.5 bonk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1