The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexless Marriage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackheart
Dear Bro Frankiestine,

If you think that is bad enough, I was in a even worse situation. When I suggested my wife to put on a slip nightie, she says I am "tiko" to suggest that. When I said what is the problem with wearing that as many wives are doing it, her answer is only sluts will do such things.

Thank god Janet came into my life and change all that (I guess you know what I mean).

Blackheart
Bro Blackheart, envy you for your sexploits with Janet, I too had a sexploit once with a married lady but that was history as we sort of cool things off for too long...but i guess there are advantages with married woman, they like us do not want to rock the boat and maintain status quo....once i had an affair too with a single gal, i thought my dream came true...hell..once it became a reality it was a nightmare...that why now i dare not ventured beyond FLs and WLs...don't want my nightmare to become a sequence movie like Nightmare on Elm Street..
Old 18-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Tks bro asjer for his part in helping to explain the "phenomenon" of low sex drive in woman...

But I guess we as men have our own rationale to it...(I am not rebutting bro asjer findings just posing to any married woman)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by asjer
1) work - too tired and damn stressed out to even get horny - Then wat abt us we too are stressed but how come we can find the energy to be horny.
2) kids - priority always the kids 1st, parents 2nd then the hubby. - Then can they blame us if we put them last also.
3) chores - having to do the chores like cooking, cleaning or making sure the maid done the cooking and cleaning - I think most working mums don't do these chores. In most cases full time housewife are the one that are complaining a lack of sex from their hubby but yet they are doing these chores everyday.
4) disappointment - women dream of a princess life after marriage and when they dun get it, they stop supplying. - So when we don't get it too don't you think we feel disappointed.
5) hunk - most of us here tend to get out of shape with age especially the mid region, beer belly. - Hmm this seems to go both ways..
6) cheating - some wives are actually cheating- So can they blame us if we cheat too??
7) mood - husband ain't as romantic as before marriage - Takes two hands to clap.
8) explanation - the fear of waking the kids or having the kids walk-in and having to explain the act - Have they heard of locking the door.
9) bored - eating the same dish one too many times - So how can they blame us if we are also bored eating the same dish..
10) lack of feeling - after years of marriage, the feeling towards the husband somehow diminishes - So why is it only the husbands have to take the rap for this?
Old 18-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asjer
4) disappointment - women dream of a princess life after marriage and when they dun get it, they stop supplying.
yeah right, most of us also thought we married a princess. luckily we are able to handle the truth later on...
Old 19-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro sad to hear your situation.
i encounter it, trust me you are not alone.
deep inside me i feel sense of frustration. how balance it between loyalty anf fulfilling your needs. some say sex isnt all of marriage, but its part of it right? if we part of it, we lose part of our marriage. wasnt it stupid for us to look for pro when we have our wife? wasnt us right to be loyal to our wife and yet our wifer choose to ignore our needs and prefer theirs.
Bro Gent, not meant to sent a discourage message to you about marriage but rather, up to you. i have given up discussing about it to my wife. i love her but dont wana upset her or force her. moreover i had agood kid now.
vent your frustration on someone. it may sound disloyal but who can blame you under such circumstances. for those high sexual desire men, make sure go through high reliability test with your gf or wife to be before marriage to avoid such issue from happening .
Old 19-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ajer,

do agree, we do have the right to suspect wife that choose not to have sex is actually having an affair. that is usually what wife use it as a guage to suspect husband having affair.
Old 19-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor
make sure go through high reliability test with your gf or wife to be before marriage to avoid such issue from happening .
alamak bro reliability test?? how to test? buay zhun one...my rsm before marriage minimum 3 times a week sometimes she hiam not enough...now..if lucky do once every full moon...
Old 19-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

reporting to all bro here. me finally get to make out with missus last night 1.5 months after the birth of my 3rd kid. Missus still ask tonight on or not ... yeah ... so happy
Old 19-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

aiya frankenstein,

reliability only use as a guage mah. if before marriage already cannot high reliability test, after marriage will be worse correct?
my opinion to all bros whose wife yet to give birth, dont go for natural birth, it tense to scare the woman which will leads to fear into sex.

many of my friends also notice it.
Old 19-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
my opinion to all bros whose wife yet to give birth, dont go for natural birth, it tense to scare the woman which will leads to fear into sex.

On the contrary i dun my rsm is scare of child birth cos the only time she think of having sex is when her maternal instinct comes calling...knn told her off...u think i baby making machine ah? only want to have sex when want to have babies...
Old 20-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, what happens if the scenerio is being reverse as such that a man loves his wifes very much but just wouldn't want to have sex with her?? What could be done???

Cheers

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 20-01-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
analog539 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
aiya frankenstein,

reliability only use as a guage mah. if before marriage already cannot high reliability test, after marriage will be worse correct?

I'm going to say this only once IDIOTS!
Elective Csection has TWICE the maternal mortality of natural childbirth.

One more time for the illeterate amoungst you:
Elective Csection has 100% higher maternal mortality than natural child birth.

Data derived from "Why Mother's Die" NHS report to the minister, 1997 UK.

No matter HOW blue your balls are ladies you DO NOT submit your wife to unneccessary sugery. The butchers will kill her.

5 million years of evolution can't be wrong.

Jim
Old 20-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

take it easy bro.
why need to pass sarcastic remarks.

we are here to share opinions. if mine opinion are wrong, just share your opinion to us. i willing to listen. just be polite next time ok bro.
i owe you nothing.
Old 22-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
analog539 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
take it easy bro.
why need to pass sarcastic remarks.

we are here to share opinions. if mine opinion are wrong, just share your opinion to us. i willing to listen. just be polite next time ok bro.
i owe you nothing.
Sorry for jumping you bro.....
But everybody thinks C sections are so safe, all the Dr.s lie about them as do the hospitals because they all make more money from Csections than from natural childbirth....and the woman takes ALL the risk.

Getting our sex lives sorted out is neccessary but exposing your wife to danger....

Anyhow, carry on.

Jim
Old 24-01-2006, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

I am actually wondering that some gals and guys here were saying, marriage is not about sex and wife is not the husband's sex slave ( so to speak ).......

SO, if the wife is sexually very active and the husband has a dead dick, what will happen next?

Without sex, how long can this marriage last ???

Please think about it, don't have to give your answer here but be frank about it.

Look at us as we are trying very hard to hold on to the marriage, not that we are trying to find excuse about the "side-effect" .... maybe some of us had accepted this fate and some are not, for what ever it is , none of us here are using sexless marriage as an excuse in the divorce paper instead hoping to understand more about our beloved wifes, re-instill our belief and hang-on tighter to this very difficult sexless-marriage.
Old 25-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Samster

analog 539 thanks for advice really appreciate your opinion on C section.
well, indeed most doc. claim how safe it is and on the contrary many ppl alos mention about the long term side effects on the ladies especially for the epidural(spelling mistake maybe).
well, i had friends whose wife simply scare of pain and opted for C section.
while others are brave enough to natural birth.
different ladies will have different reaction towards sexlife whether it is C section or natural. cant say C section will be better or vice versa.
if wife dont like sex after birth, what can we do?
do what we can to maintain marriage and satisfy our neeeds.
masterbedtion is one way though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1