The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
incunabulis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Edging

Any good recommendations in Clementi area

Appreciate the ctc pls. TIA
Old 24-01-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Hi guys,i went to a beauty spa that offer massage near Havelock MRT very convenient,i was assigned to a pretty and cute viet ML about 1.65m tall and she have a pair of big and juicy melons atleast a big B,I was bought into the room,she told me to changed into shorts and walked me to the toilet.I went to shower and she waited outside for me.After shower,she hold my hands and walked back into the room.I went on the masaage bed she gave me a really hard massage despite her small size her massage pack a punch.About 30 to 45 mins in,she started to pour some oil at my butt area and started to tease me.Damn shiok cnat resist anymore i flipped over.I enjoyed lookingvat her beautiful smile and she slowly massage my rod while i busy licking and fondling her boobs.not long after i shoot.

Pretty SHIOK to get served by a viet syt that young and pretty and handful boobs.If anyonr keen do pm me.very cheap tips only $50 for roaming and hj.She took it smiley and happy about it
contact please? ty.
Old 24-01-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Dm me for ctc
she looks good! Maybe more of C cup than B cup liao haha
Old 24-01-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Pmed all those dm me.
Hi bro. Can share contact and damage info?
Old 24-01-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
she looks good! Maybe more of C cup than B cup liao haha
This is the same shop with the F cups sisters...
Old 24-01-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
This is the same shop with the F cups sisters...
what are you trying to say?
Old 24-01-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys,i went to a beauty spa that offer massage near Havelock MRT very convenient,i was assigned to a pretty and cute viet ML about 1.65m tall and she have a pair of big and juicy melons atleast a big B,I was bought into the room,she told me to changed into shorts and walked me to the toilet.I went to shower and she waited outside for me.After shower,she hold my hands and walked back into the room.I went on the masaage bed she gave me a really hard massage despite her small size her massage pack a punch.About 30 to 45 mins in,she started to pour some oil at my butt area and started to tease me.Damn shiok cnat resist anymore i flipped over.I enjoyed lookingvat her beautiful smile and she slowly massage my rod while i busy licking and fondling her boobs.not long after i shoot.

Pretty SHIOK to get served by a viet syt that young and pretty and handful boobs.If anyonr keen do pm me.very cheap tips only $50 for roaming and hj.She took it smiley and happy about it
Bro, just saw your post. Can pm the contact & location to me? Thanks.
Old 24-01-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
lamer56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamer56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to Domboy for West-side J’s contact months back and finally have time to provide and FR!

Gotten the contact and tried luck to arrange an appointment and received a confirmation within an hour or so, arrived at location and was greeted by a slim and pretty lady with a big smile.

Went for quick wash up and massage was one of the better ones in my opinion in terms that it’s not those piano type and will occassionally check in on the strength.

Finally the teasing starts faced down and started off with legs spreaded wide and resting on her thighs for maintenance, very sensual and her hands movement were very smooth. Turned over and maintenance continued along with prostate care which resulted in a very unique way to release.

Looks: 8/10 (pretty imo)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim but not for boob lovers)
Massage: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 (maybe we have chemistry)
Prostate / HJ: 8/10
RTM: 3 times after first visit
Old 24-01-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer56 View Post
Thanks to Domboy for West-side J’s contact months back and finally have time to provide and FR!

Gotten the contact and tried luck to arrange an appointment and received a confirmation within an hour or so, arrived at location and was greeted by a slim and pretty lady with a big smile.

Went for quick wash up and massage was one of the better ones in my opinion in terms that it’s not those piano type and will occassionally check in on the strength.

Finally the teasing starts faced down and started off with legs spreaded wide and resting on her thighs for maintenance, very sensual and her hands movement were very smooth. Turned over and maintenance continued along with prostate care which resulted in a very unique way to release.

Looks: 8/10 (pretty imo)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim but not for boob lovers)
Massage: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 (maybe we have chemistry)
Prostate / HJ: 8/10
RTM: 3 times after first visit
pls pm contact. ty.
Old 24-01-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
lamer56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamer56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to bro Cupping888 for KK’s contact and managed to try her couple fays back!

Arranged for last minute session, arrived and had to wait in room for about 30 minutes as not enough ML in shop and suddenly walk-in which is fine.

Took the normal massage package anf she started with back stepping which cracked the bones for sure, and her massage was very good as it was hard for sure and she was able to advise where some of the blockages were at.

Some teasing while laying down then was asked to flipped over, rested my legs on her thighs and she began prostate care which was good for me as she was very detailed and explained what she was doing. Her hands for HJ was good as her hand movements were very smooth but the small downsize was unable to roam due to positioning but not really a big issue!

Looks: 7.5
Body: N/A (was in oversized top and didn’t manage to roam)
Massage: 9/10 (definitely good)
GFE: 7.5/10 (likes to interact)
RTM: yes if am around the area
Old 24-01-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Foxtrot07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She is worth a try, no chop carrot gurantee from her.Others im not sure
$50 top up only?
Old 24-01-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I got this hot Viet Milf to share. Her name is Zhenzhen and her edging skill can bring anyone to heaven! Hahaha. Here is a snapshot of her video massaging her lady boss. Imagine she doing edging on your didi with that doggy style position. Drool drool..... Dm me for ctc

thank bros for all the PM and i just managed to reply u guys. cheers
Old 24-01-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Vikers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
thank bros for all the PM and i just managed to reply u guys. cheers
Bro can share contact, dmed you
Old 24-01-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
nightfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share ctc?
Old 24-01-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
littlesmallboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can pm?

Quote:
Hi guys,i went to a beauty spa that offer massage near MRT very convenient,i was assigned to a pretty and cute viet ML about 1.65m tall and she have a pair of big and juicy melons atleast a big B,I was bought into the room,she told me to changed into shorts and walked me to the toilet.I went to shower and she waited outside for me.After shower,she hold my hands and walked back into the room.I went on the masaage bed she gave me a really hard massage despite her small size her massage pack a punch.About 30 to 45 mins in,she started to pour some oil at my butt area and started to tease me.Damn shiok cnat resist anymore i flipped over.I enjoyed lookingvat her beautiful smile and she slowly massage my rod while i busy licking and fondling her boobs.not long after i shoot.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread