The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
see you guys in bangkok, heading to airport now.
will give FR on taxi later
Lolx have fun. PS;Please don't let nookie smoke.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if u go by the taxi stand u need to pay extra 50 baht but its just a small sum to pay mostly there ppl there assisting you they do speak abit english but if u know thai and dont wanna spend the extra 50 baht by all means take the cab from the top level so u dont have to pay the extra.

And yes always open the cab driver door tell him the location before u enter its the best way to avoid being overcharged. but theres some places which its hard to get a cab cuz all will not on the meter places like RCA. Its unavoidable if you are in a hurry and dont wish to ask cab by cab (cause u are high LOL)
Old 06-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
no shock stun asking to off meter or add on top of meter fare if going inner bkk.
but need to speak thai for this trick.
Can teach me in thai language how to say like you mentioned above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post

300 baht most drivers happy to go to inner bkk!
Where is your inner Bkk? Bang kuay can reach within 300 BHT?
Old 06-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

I find cheongsters very funny de.
Already paid a few hundred SGD/MYR on air tickets and accomodation and can afford to spend a lot of money on girls (either ripped off or willingly) but can make so much noise when over paid THB50-100 for Taxis.

Let's get back to cheong matters not how Taxi Drivers suck.
We know Bangkok Taxis can be a pain in the ass.
If cannot tahan idiotic Taxi Drivers then take Bus, MRT/BTS or Motorsai mah.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Already paid a few hundred SGD/MYR on air tickets and accomodation and can afford to spend a lot of money on girls (either ripped off or willingly) but can make so much noise when over paid THB50-100 for Taxis.

Let's get back to cheong matters not how Taxi Drivers suck.
We know Bangkok Taxis can be a pain in the ass.
If cannot tahan idiotic Taxi Drivers then take Bus, MRT/BTS or Motorsai mah.
Yes we are funny............we all have our idiosynchrocies that make us tick.

Mine is i just cant stand paying over $90 for short time. But i do.

Even though an extra $10 or $15 wont affect me one FREAkin bit....................................lol.

There would be much less worry about taxi drivers if they drove naked..........................lol. Then they could rip off guys all they want..................lol.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Without the GPS, I am just as lost......
Dun worry, u can always call me

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post

Have anyone notice what the Thai do when they stopped a taxi?
They do not go in but open the door and asked the driver if he want to go where the passenger want to go.if not the Thai will just wait for the next one.
I am not Thai but I do this too. The main reason is I am super lazy. I dun want to get into the taxi and tell the driver where I want to go but the driver does not want to go to the location and I have to get out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553
What's the different? Taking arrival or departure hall? I supposed there's traffic control who disallow you from taking at the departure hall.
50THB different and no one will stop u. The so called traffic control will chase the taxi driver away once the passenger has alight.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
(either ripped off or willingly) but can make so much noise when over paid THB50-100 for Taxis.
If cannot tahan idiotic Taxi Drivers then take Bus, MRT/BTS or Motorsai
Can't be help la Pii, every time I take taxi tok extra 50 to 100 BHT, if 10 time take taxi in 1 month, can eat 4 person meal laew na Pii.

Last time I stay got no BTS/MRT, only taxi to city, as my gf dislike to drive to city.

But lucky I tio tok 2 X only, and after that I learnt my lesson, no way I allows myself to tio tok. Tell them my route once I boared the taxi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
50THB different and no one will stop u. The so called traffic control will chase the taxi driver away once the passenger has alight.
I see, last time I got tried before, but the traffic asked the taxi to drive off, before I managed to take my baggages from the airport trolly.

So I thought, the traffic contorller against it, so went back to one level and Q for taxi.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

This is the second in a series of LOS chionging matrices. There are always exceptions, but it will help keep things in perspective.

By the way, this is a prerequisite for admission into the graduate program at Univ Naemlo

Old 07-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

i wanted to up you for this but turn out i upped you before so cannot again !

good diagram !

"does not exist" hahaha true true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Old 07-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

No problem bro
Old 07-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
since talking about thai taxi,
one tip to share when you arr at bangkok airport.
usually people will go to arrivial hall outside to take taxi
but you can actually go to departure hall and take a taxi , they are more happy and glad to take u. but have to speak abit of thai for this trick
This isn't a trick or new tip and is nothing new. Most who have been to BKK couple of times know this. Even if take taxi from other arrival hall only pay extra 50b so don't know what is the big fuss. They all use meters fare at same rate as when flag down a taxi. Not bullshit inflated prices like KL airport or other so called expensive airport taxis in other foreign airports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I think you're wrong about this thing. I hailed, and asked the taxi, never ever I hailed and go inside the taxi, and tell him where the place I would like to go, still the taxi want to charge me extra by going further than a honest driver would go.
Ya that is just nonsense. Doesnt matter whether you sit inside taxi or talk to him outside. I always jump in and sit inside with aircon. If I am not happy I just tell him to stop and I get off. I know it is not humanly possible for him to turn around while driving and strangle or point a knife at me so I have the upper hand. I have only encountered scammer taxis around MPs like Chao Phraya, The Plaza but other than that almost all taxis use meters and are pretty good.
Also all that talk about knowing Thai will help when taking taxis is also just paranoid nonsense. Like woshixiong said bad hat taxi driver will rip off locals also

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
You dont really need to speak thai. Most drivers at airport know whats going on.
Correct. If they do not speak some English why they go airport to pick foreign customers? Anyway telling taxi to go to your destination is not rocket science. Pronounce hotel name or road name slowly. No need to speak English
Quote:
Correct correct. It is called "satang wise, phan baht foolish"

Quote:
This is the second in a series of LOS chionging matrices. There are always exceptions, but it will help keep things in perspective.

By the way, this is a prerequisite for admission into the graduate program at Univ Naemlo

Haha, nice Venn diagram that sums it up nicely
Old 07-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soopafly View Post
this is the second in a series of los chionging matrices. There are always exceptions, but it will help keep things in perspective.

By the way, this is a prerequisite for admission into the graduate program at univ naemlo :d

big bang theory!
Old 07-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Today FR on taxi.
Took taxi from 7-11 to my apartment at huai kwang.
Today first so unsure where plus night time.
My girl say take motosai because to near to nobody want pick.
I hailed one and driver okay.

Go round n round many soi cant find my apaprtment.
Driver went out 3 times to ask nearby people.
Finally found and fare was 50 bhat.

I paid him 100 and ask him keep the rest.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Buay tahan!!! Solid diagram lah bro.....especially loved the 'Does not exist" part....U the champion....Now for Prof Naemlo to give his lecture on diagram pls....555+
Old 07-03-2013, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
go for what, alone cant la.
one more day to bkk leaw.
sabai dee mak mak
pom dee jai mak
khun pai mai krup
Bpai kon diao tam mai bpai mai dai? gua lor? Mai dtong gua! Gu yak bpai! Yaak bpai kor rib bpai... tae waa bpai mai dai loei! yoo Krunthep pak yoo tii ngai krap?

Bangkok Taxis 101
1) You can save Bht50 by taking taxi from Departure Hall driveway but have to fast else traffic controllers will chase taxi away. Poot thai mai dai? No problem, mai mee bpen haa, take out address suitably printed in Thai to show driver.

2) Driver not want turn on meter? Easy... get out and flag another. Somchai not want take your fare? Mai bpen rai Bangkok many taxis want your business.

3) Not take taxi or tuk tuk outside hotel or tourist attractions. They will rip you off! Shopping? Seafood? Massage?

4) RCA from 2am to 3am taxis all flat rate, Bht300, irregardless how near or far in Bangkok. Unless u stay like Thongburi then he probably quote you Bht1,000. So pay up or else order a bowl of post-clubbing kway teow from the many roadside stalls. By the time u finish the drivers would have reverted back to using their meters. Strange but only in RCA u get this. Not at Thonglor, Sukhumvit or Rachada clubbing areas.

5) Rule number 4 also applies to taxis flagged down between 5:30pm to 8pm at Pratunam area. 99% will refuse to use the meter even if u r Thai.

6) Learn to pronounce destinations the Thai way. Central World is "Sen-turn Wurr", Siam Square is just "See-yum".

7) Offering a flat rate to the airport, say Bht300 to Bht400, may not be a good deal. Once this driver drove me all the way via the small roads! He wanted to save on tolls so can earn more luckily traffic light and made it on time. That time poot thai mai dai so learn to speak a bit of Thai helps....

Go = bpai
Expressway = dtang duan or toe waay (toll way)
Taxi meter = mee-ter
Traffic jam = rot dtit
Open = bpert

Go to XXXXXX = Pii bpai XXXXXX krap
Go by expressway = Pii bpai dtang duan krap (usually toll fees borne by you)
Turn on or use the meter = Pii bpert mee-ter krap

Always polite to use "Pii" (senior) to address the driver (even if he looks younger or the same age as u) and end requests with "krap". We will never speak or sound like locals but u can act as if this is not your first time in Bangkok. A lot of people can speak Thai but forget the correct way of speaking it. Helps to lessen the chance of u being literally being taken for a ride.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1