The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
ooohhhh....now like tat lah......come down 2 days before dont know how to call....must wait until the day before fly back to Singapore than call...somemore the only reason call is because you 2 guys dont know how to go so must ask me because I have the address....
ok...2 more days I call you make sure U come out

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 16-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
pho24 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Can anyone give any background about these places? What kind of place is it? Club? Bar? Disco? Does it have PR's, or is it a normal bar that you could bring a date to?

Bar Miss Digan
Cage
Cepage @ Lancaster Building
Che Thanh Tam
Ciao Lounge (2nd floor)
FTV Lounge
Gecko Bar Disco
Hai Nang
Red Sun Bar
Velvet
VooDoo Lounge
Level 23 Bar & Disco @ Sheraton Hotel

Many thanks for any info
Cage @ 3A Ton Duc Thang, District 1 and Velvet @ 26 Ho Huan Nghiep, District 1 both are dance club (ie...no PR)
Old 16-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks -- would it be appropriate to call them "discos" then? (like Gossip as an example)

I think some of these don't exist anymore, like Gecko Club. (not 100% sure)

I was about to try to convince VietnamLover that the PR-type places and the ones like these with no PR's belong in separate categories. The PR places I'm thinking of are ones where the main feature of the place is the PR's (like 16 as the perfect example)

What do others think about that?

At least I think we need them divided so that bars aren't mixed together with karaokes and discos in the same list for example.
Old 16-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks -- would it be appropriate to call them "discos" then? (like Gossip as an example)

I think some of these don't exist anymore, like Gecko Club. (not 100% sure)

I was about to try to convince VietnamLover that the PR-type places and the ones like these with no PR's belong in separate categories. The PR places I'm thinking of are ones where the main feature of the place is the PR's (like 16 as the perfect example)

At least I think we need them divided so that bars aren't mixed together with karaokes and discos in the same list for example.
Actually, whats the diff between a Disco and a Club???
Old 16-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
I am 40 and not married, no wonder no VN girls like me.... sad sad
Bro, don't act innocent lah, if no VN girl's like you, then who are you marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
i ask nhat ha hotel whether can i ask my baxa to stay with me, they says can leh...then i ask them why last time cannot...
In general, the person who tell you "can bring in" is not the same person on duty at night. So u can't always just take his/her word for it.

Usually, the person on duty at night just want to earn some extra dollars by telling you "cannot bring in" and then asking you to open an extra room for the girl or expects you to bribe him to let your girl in.

Quote:

I go to a DISCO like Gossip to look at the female customers, PRs and FLs, not to dance or drink.

I go to BARS like Napoly to relax and listen to the live-band, not for the PRs.

I go to CAFES like Window 4 to look at the girls and FLs, not to drink coffee.

So like that how to categorise?

Last edited by Carrot007; 16-09-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 16-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
I go to a DISCO like Gossip to look at the female customers, PRs and FLs, not to dance or drink.

Wow...bro Chai Tao...impressive speech...clap clap clap...applause....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
xxx
Arrived HCM and skyped D (I told her I will skype her since she lost her phone roi). She is not free the same night but agreed to meet on Thu Tu @ 7 .30 pm. We shall see what will happen. (1) She ask for $ to buy pone - then I will tell her FO. (2) She kuai kuai just be a good gal (?? think not likely).
xxx
Skyped with D abt Thu Tu appt. She really asked for help to buy phone as anticipated. I told her I have set aside mot trieu for her, but she said not enough. Then I said chung ta co the thao luan (we can discuss) and then we went on to talk abt where to. I said after dinner we go kiss kiss, she said kiss kiss can, but sex will have to wait till she knows me better...wtf. SHe knew I was not pleased, she said she will not disturb me and said sorry she couldn't make me happy and that she actually liked me (attached a "crying simile" at the end). (Think she is trying the KC approach). I replied ...It is ok, bye then....and logged off.

Another target sneak off the hook...haiz...

Wait later log into skype and see if she will start her antics and if I will get what I want???. If not, MOVE ON and work on new target (the 21 year old Hanoi-born intern working as receptionist). Already smsed exchanged a few rounds roi.

(I find thrill and challenge to hook decent working lady, not WL...although the success rate is 1 in maybe 4 or 5. Press on.)
Old 16-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
Skyped with D abt Thu Tu appt. She really asked for help to buy phone as anticipated. I told her I have set aside mot trieu for her, but she said not enough. Then I said chung ta co the thao luan (we can discuss) and then we went on to talk abt where to. I said after dinner we go kiss kiss, she said kiss kiss can, but sex will have to wait till she knows me better...wtf. SHe knew I was not pleased, she said she will not disturb me and said sorry she couldn't make me happy and that she actually liked me (attached a "crying simile" at the end). (Think she is trying the KC approach). I replied ...It is ok, bye then....and logged off.

Another target sneak off the hook...haiz...

Wait later log into skype and see if she will start her antics and if I will get what I want???. If not, MOVE ON and work on new target (the 21 year old Hanoi-born intern working as receptionist). Already smsed exchanged a few rounds roi.

(I find thrill and challenge to hook decent working lady, not WL...although the success rate is 1 in maybe 4 or 5. Press on.)
Wah lau, she really skyped and asked "vay toi nay e va a co gap nhau nua ko?" (Tonite she and I meet still?)
I didnt reply and she then SMS me and asked "a gian e ha?" (You angry with me?) Replied "A that vong nhieu" (I very disappointed).
She replied in Eng "I so sorry"
Me: Its ok, a muon duoc mot minh (leave me alone)

haha, I also play KC card liao.

Will update.
Old 17-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post

Exactly. I think it needs to be like that. Reaper asked me how to distinguish club vs disco. Maybe those go together, same? Or... well the obvious answer might be that a disco has an area where you can go out and dance, not at your table. I'm not sure it's worth making that distinction or not in the categories.

But...

Sixteen on Le Quy Don: bar or club?

Liquid: club or disco?

Seventeen Saloon: club or bar?

You see the problem.

America actually has "discothecque" in its title, so that answers that one.
Old 17-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Exactly. I think it needs to be like that. Reaper asked me how to distinguish club vs disco. Maybe those go together, same? Or... well the obvious answer might be that a disco has an area where you can go out and dance, not at your table. I'm not sure it's worth making that distinction or not in the categories.

But...

Sixteen on Le Quy Don: bar or club?

Liquid: club or disco?

Seventeen Saloon: club or bar?

You see the problem.
America actually has "discothecque" in its title, so that answers that one.
By my definition:

16 Ly Quy Don - BAR with Live Band
Liquid - Disco
17 Saloon - Bar with live band
Old 17-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Nhà hàng Xiên Xiên: 167, đường Trần Phú, quận 5, TP HCM.
Điện thoại: 35001523.
Included in the my signature list already. Thanks.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 17-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
pho24 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
By my definition:

16 Ly Quy Don - BAR with Live Band (with PR)
Liquid - Disco
Accoustic - Bar with Live Band (no PR)

Yoko - Bar with Live Band (no PR)

16 Ly Quy Don - BAR with Live Band (with PR)
Old 17-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
By my definition:

16 Ly Quy Don - BAR with Live Band
Liquid - Disco
Bro, then how about Marco Polo club near Ly Chinh Thanh Street??? How do you categorize it??? Bar? Karaoke? but definately not coffee/ restaurant :P

Hanoi City Restaurant Directory - Live Music
Old 17-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
Bro, then how about Marco Polo club near Ly Chinh Thanh Street??? How do you categorize it??? Bar? Karaoke? but definately not coffee/ restaurant :P

Hanoi City Restaurant Directory - Live Music
Marco Polo??? Never hear before leh....so cant provide any feedback
Old 17-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

Oh Yeah,

Xeden...do take note...the info in Vietnam Gourmet Navigation - anan Vietnam is not updates. So dont be surprised that the place does not exist any more...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread