The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3750 / Power: 16
hardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro obat22, thank you, thank you for your kind words, but first things first, I ups you my 1 humble point, hee-hee!

H071F Carol R11 and Jac R02,
H072F Ann R01, Chris R02, and Miki R28 are back to work, Sugar R06.
H10 Kiko R12, Irene R06 and Da S R04.
H11 Jolene R11, Carol R12.
H14 Violet R06
H16 Jennifer R12, Vivi R13 and Carol R16.
H24 Diamond R12, Lai Lai R33 and Xiao Tian R28.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Bros!
Woo bro, very informative and with so many choice good enough for the coming month to enjoy life in PT, thx

You are really the PT-man (like PC-man hehe)
Old 22-03-2010, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuaKaTsua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 st time report in 4 field REport .... . ..BroS please Bear wif me hor1 Dua Kum Sia !!

Cum across this section one after noon and read un til lik song song did not know Banana Leg so many year so difference liao . Last time in Army I in Armour and got cheong Banana Leg and Gey lang with camp mates first time makan chicken so other than curios oso got kum cheng feling 2wad this area ....

Notice tis section people generally freindy and helpful except for few trouble maker dont have senior yaya papa ya hao lian bully noobie kind. Thanks to BRo Fornicator especial for posting many many the cheong story see oso gian and saliva. The cat50 girls in story FR remind me last time not so many tiong kok bu cheong GL is Cat80 and Cat150 so dam sexxited about trip.

So far I kana 2 of Cat50 kway........1 st one is Super if I remember properly cos many week ago liao leh . Lookswise passable not great n ask about if I cheong her else where b4 or if find out from Inter Net but I so long neber cheong Banana Leg liao not use to here SOP a bit dam malu kind pew chew pew kah kind but the WL quite helpful all though not frenly kind but still help full clean clean wash wash ober the sink then dry veri properly b4 tio oredr to bed .

Too long use to H 81 hotel room with tiong kok FL so a bit surprise by room condition and not use . Small and uncomfortable so didi oso buay kan and scare to mari kita. Blow blow not bad and paint but cannot realli kiss or don dare try paint job too much KY i Dont lik end up piak piak few position too much KY i think a bit no feeling then finish liao.

$50 is quite cheap so mai complain. Some tiong kok MiLF can find at $70 give 2 shot 2 hour CIM every thing but on top of that pay hotel and usually at tis price oso buay sui one. Work out may be quite similar but think I prefer more properly hotel kind cos not so uncomftable and kan cheong.

2nd time more recent was with one of the ang pai this MJ before go on leave liao. Got queue and have to wait but heng heng after noon go city Square jalan jalan makan liao go back chun chun got very young Bro cum out so ons liao lah! !!

This one service better and quite pretty (but cannot compare with tiong kok bu kind oso lah) but I find generaly I can not take the room and condition so didi oso can not function and do job. First one thought may be one off first time in so many year but maybe eat better liao so hard to switch I donno leh. Even 2 nd time cha bor prettier oso pai say cannot realli chat and have GFE connection so a bit not my kind.

Tis kind a lot of bros oso point out before so other BroS who like me is cum from FL and motel or even G L Cat150 kind might quite shocking one but u cum here read liao still gian or lao nua tink good deal can not is blame any one cos other bros very honest oredi n nobody force you so mai complain la ! I oso just cum here share honestly n not complain so hope no bros mind pls hor .

Proly go back to GL and tiong kok kway FL for regular but tink still got mix feeling about Banana leg and do bring back nice memory of when younger time kind and will cum here once a while may be lunch time faster hand gaster leg kind can be best idea of chicken rice if got chance. Thanks to all bros in Petain Section for been kind understanding sharing
Old 22-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
maxwell91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H10 R12 – Kico
Last week headed down to PT to get me a quick session with Kico. She is one of my top 5 girls because of her nice customer service. Once inside paid the membership fee of $50 proceed to the wash basin. Man she is the only one that can give me a hard on when washing my rod WOW and it don’t help when she is lying down and you have a full view of her nice ass. After that proceed to the bed where she gave me a nice long BJ and then ask me to get in doggy stance so she can give me a nice AR and at the same time caress her finger nails along my balls!!!! Then the un thinkable happen she when under me in doggy stance to start giving me a nice BJ or pretty much me F—King her face with my rod. From there ask me if want doggy style I said SURE!!! After hitting it for about 5 mins cum in CD… Chit chat about gambling in Singapore and gave hug and left….. Great Value for money.

Looks 7/10
Body: 6/10 (slim, not much boobs)
Svc: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: YES For Sure (4 times already )
Old 22-03-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuaKaTsua View Post
"Notice tis section people generally freindy and helpful except for few trouble maker dont have senior yaya papa ya hao lian bully noobie kind. Thanks to BRo Fornicator especial for posting many many the cheong story see oso gian and saliva. The cat50 girls in story FR remind me last time not so many tiong kok bu cheong GL is Cat80 and Cat150 so dam sexxited about trip."
Bro DuaKaTsua, thank you Sir for your kind words. I surprised, reading your FR (I had a great time by the way), then suddenly mention me. Thank you Sir, it really made my heart beat faster, sorry Bros if I sound corny but it's true. I just want to help, that's all and I'm happy that you.....my Bros are happy also.

Cheers.
Old 22-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardone View Post
Woo bro, very informative and with so many choice good enough for the coming month to enjoy life in PT, thx

You are really the PT-man (like PC-man hehe)
You most welcome Bro, no worries. You happy, I happy.

Have fun Bro.

Cheers.
Old 22-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Aiya, my favourite BBBJ/CIM queens (Moon & Super) gone... boo hoo hoo. Waiting for Janet desperately to be back.

Want to try Lai Lai's (H24R33) oral abilities. But always got customer when I check her room out. The bad thing is that I can't even stand along the hallway to wait for her.... Why? For me, House24 has this strange smell that I just can't seem to handle. hahaha...

I mean most of the houses have a scent of sorts, but House24's particularly hits me directly in the gut... so that's why eveytime it's quickly inside to check Lai Lai's room, then immediately out I go if her room door's shut.
Old 22-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

U-Da-man, re H24 has a strange smell! I was told H2 is also very smelly and dirty. It is true about H2 but I have not been to H24 yet. Have u any FR on Lai Lai H24R33? Cheers!
Old 22-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
Have u any FR on Lai Lai H24R33? Cheers!
Unfortunately not bro... like I said, always wanted to try Lai Lai. But everytime I check her room, she's busy with a customer.

Want to wait outside her room for her, also cannot. Before too long, I start feeling a little unwell in my tummy, so I leave... hahaha
Old 22-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - Lai Lai H24R33

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
U-Da-man, re H24 has a strange smell! I was told H2 is also very smelly and dirty. It is true about H2 but I have not been to H24 yet. Have u any FR on Lai Lai H24R33? Cheers!
Bros, obat 22 and U-Da_Man, if I may, hope you don't mind, my humble FR as per your request Sir:

When : 25 February
Name : Lai Lai
Looks : 6/10 - a bit old already (aunty for me), I reckon in her hey days, she's cute
Figure : 7/10 - ok
Frenching : Sorry, I didn't try
Catbath : 9/10 - including your toes, she will suck them (during washing I was wondering why she wash my toes as it was a first for me)
Ballsuck : 8/10
AR : 8/10 - lying down then she ask me to go doggy she continue AR
69 : Again, did not try
BBBJ : 9/10 - on top of usual BBBJ, in doggy position, after she AR go under and continue to blow you, shiok (similar to Kiko H10R12 style)
FJ : 8/10 - missionary, her cute moaning sounds helped me to explode
Attitude : 8/10
GFE : 6/10
RTF : Not for me, again, because she looks aunty to me
Damage : $50 - totally worth it!

Hope this helps.

On another note, in H02 and H24, the looks is a bit rundown, one of the old houses, hope the OKT will renovate or something, but no smell for me, just the smell of incense.

Cheers.
Old 22-03-2010, 11:54 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Lai Lai H24R33

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bros, obat 22 and U-Da_Man, if I may, hope you don't mind, my humble FR as per your request Sir:

When : 25 February
Name : Lai Lai
Looks : 6/10 - a bit old already (aunty for me), I reckon in her hey days, she's cute
Figure : 7/10 - ok
Frenching : Sorry, I didn't try
Catbath : 9/10 - including your toes, she will suck them (during washing I was wondering why she wash my toes as it was a first for me)
Ballsuck : 8/10
AR : 8/10 - lying down then she ask me to go doggy she continue AR
69 : Again, did not try
BBBJ : 9/10 - on top of usual BBBJ, in doggy position, after she AR go under and continue to blow you, shiok (similar to Kiko H10R12 style)
FJ : 8/10 - missionary, her cute moaning sounds helped me to explode
Attitude : 8/10
GFE : 6/10
RTF : Not for me, again, because she looks aunty to me
Damage : $50 - totally worth it!

Hope this helps.

On another note, in H02 and H24, the looks is a bit rundown, one of the old houses, hope the OKT will renovate or something, but no smell for me, just the smell of incense.

Cheers.
she look ok for me, maybe will try her when free , cheers
Old 23-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kannenalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Aiya, my favourite BBBJ/CIM queens (Moon & Super) gone... boo hoo hoo. Waiting for Janet desperately to be back.
Wah...me also waiting for Janet to be back.

Problem is that she is not a clock watcher so the waiting time can be quite long.
Old 23-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will the former GL150 gal bingbing ( teacher ) be working in petain?

Missed her service.
Old 23-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has experience with Lily of H24R11? She is a MILF, has been working in Petain for a long time, but before I want to try her, anyone can describe her services? Does she provide BJ or BBBJ? Thanks!

I can't seem to find any FR on her sofar.....

nippon
Old 23-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H24 R11 Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippon View Post
Anyone has experience with Lily of H24R11? She is a MILF, has been working in Petain for a long time, but before I want to try her, anyone can describe her services? Does she provide BJ or BBBJ? Thanks!

I can't seem to find any FR on her sofar.....

nippon

Hi Nippon, good question, H24 door nos unclear, few can b seen r Diamond, Xiao Tian Lai Lai and the good cloud. This house say take Jessie for the common point and, i am in her room. Inner section.

Opposite there is 1rather pretty WL, not Michelle R17 sofar no pleasant of seeing her. Michelle neighbour that is the WL i talking about. Plumb nice hair allways tie up. Reading papers this few yrs i passingby. (Is she Lily?)

Jessie's right a MILF WL used to sit on her mirror bed. Next to her, i think is Ah Ping or Peng, $20 i RTF for 3times last yr, then decided to upgrade to $50, go for the ex GL WLs. Ah Ping SOP, friendly thing is older, but she is 1WL that can attap to change. That is why, sometime i wish to RTF and pay her $50, i believe she deliver that max levels.

So? Where is Lily.
Old 23-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink An old thread

Allmost forgot, about 4yrs ago came across an old thread fr a bro. He wrote of few WLs in H24, recalled Jessie name was on it. Let me try can find it again, thing is 4yrs ago, ppls changes alot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1