The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistrevia View Post
Hi Bros,

Anyone can advice when is the best time to find and book LT cewek?
If you go weekdays, anytime.

Friday evenings, sat all day and sunday before 12 are the peak hours.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Tks Ndnd.

One day must catch up with u in Btm..
Sure bro. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Planetzone88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody wanna go to HH Planet 3 tonite?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
takeAbreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro going to Batam this weekend? Pls PM me. Cheers!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros,

The best time to start to hunt at the joint should be around 12.30pm - 1 pm where all the ceweks are mostly ready after having their lunch. Because if too early some have not yet arrived at the joint.

Always good to have more choice so that easier to find one that is cocok for you and without the need to go to other joint to hunt again therefore save time and effort. But is still okay to pick up the girl in the early afternoon provided it is on a weekday which is a off-peak period.

However it is not advisable to pick up ceweks from booking joints in the evening due to the following reasons :

1) The prettier and younger ceweks have already been booked and taken away in the day time. The left over ones are those ugly, old, fat and less popular one.

2) Most of the left over ceweks available in the evening may have already done short time earlier in the joint, therefore picking up these chicks in the evening are not so "fresh" already.

3) Since the cewek was brought back to your hotel room in the evening, there is not much time left till the next morning, therefore can only screw less rounds. For those high sex drive cheongster who fuck 4 to 5 times per day may not feel sextisfied enough.

4) Normally discount will not be given even if you picked up the cewek late from the joint. Same price with shorter hours = Poor value for money + abit rush

5) After having fuck one round already, some bad service cewek may give excuse saying that "oh is getting late leow, capek lah want to tidur already abang/koko." zzzzzzzz

Therefore, be there early as the saying goes :

Early birds got good worms to eat.

早起的鸟儿有虫吃.

Burung yang bangun pagi-pagi dapat makan ulat ...
Old 13-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
haha!!! bro 5354, 7850 at 10.00.....a jump of 50 since yesterday...8000 is on track end of the month...hehe!!!
Waaa Bro hendri, you really got good forsight able to predict until so zhun (准) lucky never bet with you about the exchange rate man....

As can be seen from the following historical exchange rate chart which recorded Feb 2009 as the highest exchange rate ever for the past 66 months. Finally this month break the record and set a new record high of about 7800 -7850 rupiah per dollar.

http://indahnesia.com/Images/charts/...rt_monthly.png

Early last month exchange rate was just 7620, now 7850, a 230 rupiah increase over a month was rather unexpected. Observed that the exchange rate graph of dollar-rupiah is moving in the upward trend. Look like the maximum point of the graph (turning point) has not yet been reached, rupiah stand a high chance to continue to depreciate to 8000 mark, perhaps in the future one to two months time if there is no miracle happen....

Ever since the economic crisis in indonesia in year 1997 caused by soros, this 15 years has seen indonesia economic to remain stable. Indonesia is currently the biggest economy in South East Asia and ranked No.16 in the world, analysts predict its economy will grow to No. 6 in the world in year 2030 if everything go smoothly.

Although its exchange rate keep depreciating, however its economy is still growing. The only setback indonesia is now facing is a lack of good infrastructure system (roads, highway, bridge, subway,etc) A lot of projects was temporary abandoned due to poor funding from the garmen. This may indirectly discourage investment from foreign companies.

However, indonesia has many natural resources which helps it gain achievement in terms of world ranking:

1) Indonesia is world largest producer of timber. Many furnitures in spore/msia are manufacture in indo. Many houses in indo kampong is made of timber.

2) Second world largest producer of rubber, that's why many condoms are made in indo.

3) Third world largest producer of rice thats why although the kampong people are poor but having fill their stomach was never an issue.
The fertile soil caused by the volcano are rich in nutrient, suitable for the growth of rice padi.

4) World largest producer of spices, that is why indonesian food is so tasty, spicy and delicious than spore/msia food, alot of angmo just love eating them. The spices was also exported to other countries.
Old 13-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Seems like tere are still some bros going to T Pinang. Or is it Bintan? Whichever one, they would regret if they tink T Pinang is like Btm or TBK. But, of course, like in other province, teres FLs available though.
Bro, how is the cewek at km 24 kampong at tanjung pinang outskirt ? Last time, my msia friend went there (about 10 years ago) to book the young cewek at the kampong house type brothel instead of goldfish tank. The cewek there was really berani, ask my friend no need to use condom to fuck.

After that when he came back spore he was damn worry about sex disease. He went tested and result was negative gave him a sigh of relieve. He said in future will never do raw anymore, a lesson learnt.

Does this KM 24 brothel still exist in Bintan nowadays?
Old 13-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha!! bro 5354, what is the exact meaning of preman? ah pek`s bahasa is limited..
Means gangster loh..

Quote:
yes, everything can be settled with money in batam, if the hitman confronts you, just pay him....you can even pay him to beat the person who engages him...haha!!!!
Intelligent idea, this is called "retaliation" or 以牙还牙....
Old 13-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Hi Bros,

From my experience... massage joints starts at 11am and karaoke starts at 1pm for booking... like what brur5354 mentioned... it is better to be there 15 - 30 mins later to let the ceweks get themselves rdy... so that u can have a show of more ceweks to choose from... their break time is between 5 - 7pm... if u go ard this time... most likely the papi/mami will ask u to come back later... or take the "leftovers" as they call it... this is just from my experience... remember to always "nego" before u pay the booking... prices are from 400k - 1.2juta rupiah depending on age/service/looks... happy hunting!!
Old 13-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

The following below are comments base on my encounter at the massage joints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
NEWLY UPDATED

Guys, Just complied a new list, not complete .....from memory, free to add on more.

Abi Massage: Got speicals, mostly MILF, have seen SYT before, No. 4 young and got big boob c-cup, tried hj with roaming. Can call to nearby hotel for in-house massage.

Bahari: Clean joint, however, someone ever mention gotten HJ before, not me... Tried hj with roaming. Can call to nearby hotel for in-house massage.

Aroma massage: In Sdyney Hotel, sungai panas area, also have KTV, Specials.

Lai Lai massage: Should got specials, but I have got it before. Mostly all old hens , no album photo of cewek and cannot choose.

Dessy Massage: MILF, Old hens, cheap fucks.

Linda Massage: Milf, Old hens, cheap fucks

TaiQi massage: Located in goodway hotel, only room service, range from HJ to FJ to whatever you want.

The hills( Behind NAGOYA HILLS MALL, infront of I Hotel, aka bali spring): There use to be a spa there, until it close the spa section, good massage room, gals are same batch and group, rotate from TaiQi massage in goodway.

New berlian massage: Fish tank cum ST, short time at 150k economical but condition of room quite rundown

Formosa Hotel( kings massage), ever gotten HJ only, since the rooms are dark.But not well partition.
Recently, they are renovating the place building some vip room for spa..

Ricson massage( next to windsor hotel, near winsor foodcourt): MILFs, fat ones. cheap place for fun.

Canti Pajit: There are a few in this area, not sure if this is the one with special.

Suruni: Suruni hotel, got massage( infront of virgo hotel), specials.

Altalanta: Most expensive and high class massage in batam, as far as I know, gals are hand picked and SYT.

Sky massage: Clean

Princess massage: Alot of FL working here trying to hook new base of customers. Many syt cewek. Have lulur, mandi susu, special include hj with roaming and fj.Can call to nearby hotel room for massage.

Star massage and salon: Clean

K8 massage: Clean

Angel massage: Got specials

Madurani: Got speicals, only HJ,

Utama Hotel: Clean

Flower massage( near to Newton) : got speicals

Tropical bali( near Altalanta), clean, can go with GF

Isabella, 5 star massage, ESA( all in Nagoya Hill Mall): All clean, no need to think about it

Sports massage: Clean, no need to try, but good clean massage if you need some hard massage.

Best and Better ( near Utama hotel): Got special

Ria massage( beside DC mall), clean, so far as I know.

Beauty Moon (Behind Harmony)
Got seasoned syt, however, mostly taken by big bosses already. those leftover will be given to walk in customers. got special. mix of milf there.

Pas Massage (Near newtown)
Got specials, but place kena black listed by me

Top One (Near Hong Kong Foodcourt)
Got speicals, next to flamingo massage

Javana( infront of furma hotel): mix of milf & syt, however, more towards milf, got special.

Newton spa & massage: All in place for massage, KTV and booking. QUite Ex place like altalanta

Winspa : No specials.

Moonlight (1 behind Harmony , 1 near wet market pujabahari)
Similar with Beauty moon. mix of syt and milf. More towards syt. Refer to Beauty moon.

Fresh Massage: clean( infront of DC mall area)

Crown
Clean and more for familly

Indo Rasa
Milf(more) and syt. Got special.

Massage 82: This place is a fish tank, but got massage.
got special.

Golden Finger: At Batam centre hotel
got special.

SS massage : just opened less than 3. Got special. One lady by the name NEYA, know jua gen

Virgo hotel massage: Got specials, but curtains partition and at 7th floor(?)

Trinity
Got spa and little bit of facility. Room not bad. Got special. More on syt & milf (more).

Tropica Asia …
Got special. Mixed of milf(more) & syt. Some massage not bad.
Beautiful massage- Clean, so far as I tried. Behind Newton spa and hotel. Many indo chinese cewek masseuse here. Have hj and fj. Have standard, vip room and super vip room. Cannot called to hotel room for massage.

Tulip salon and massage, so far tried clean.

Ala Mayang - In Nagoya New Blok, got a size 40 DD gal working there as far as I tried, name lisnya. special. Many pretty syt ceweks work in this joint, one of the best if going for cewek looks. No vip room in this joint. Can call to nearby hotel room for massage (minimum 2 hours)

77 Massage - Bonking joint, got massage and bring out gals, Infront of UTama hotel area.

Vanessa - Speicals, near Ala mayang in Utama Area.

Most hotel got massage, if room service, they can do it if they want, for specials.….. If stay overnite, they may have to check out from their work place before turning up in your room.

Chinatown massage - mixture of syt and milf. Got special. Provide massage, masker(face&body), lulur (body scrub) and mandi susu (spa). Have standard room or vip room. Also have special. Cannot call to hotel room for massage.
Old 13-10-2012, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
From my experience... massage joints starts at 11am and karaoke starts at 1pm for booking... like what brur5354 mentioned... it is better to be there 15 - 30 mins later to let the ceweks get themselves rdy... so that u can have a show of more ceweks to choose from... their break time is between 5 - 7pm... if u go ard this time... most likely the papi/mami will ask u to come back later... or take the "leftovers" as they call it... this is just from my experience... remember to always "nego" before u pay the booking... prices are from 400k - 1.2juta rupiah depending on age/service/looks... happy hunting!!
Bro yaz86, thanks for your info on the starting hours and break hours of the joint. You are rite, always walk in alone without the supir so that you got the bargaining power to bring down the price as those papi/mami will normally mark up their price first and quote a high price. Those cheongster who doesn't bargain will definitely rugi alot.

Sometimes I was wondering those booking joints some were named as massage joints where there is actually no massage services available inside the joint and some KTV joints main business is not to get customer singing karaoke but more importantly for booking ceweks.

Maybe using Karaoke joints and Massage joints as a business name for booking girls seems to look and sound more legal than a brothel. This is something like 挂羊头卖狗肉 or hang sheep's head but sell dog meat !

Massage pick-up joint
Queen8933 massage
New Berlian massage
Permai Indah massage
Berry Indah massage
Indah Indah massage
82 massage
Top 1 massage
New Flamingo massage

KTV pick-up joints
Alishan KTV
Dynasty 99 KTV
Memory KTV
Goldbird KTV
Permata Indah KTV
Dinasty 1 KTV
Scorpion KTV
Maxim KTV
Sensasi KTV
Old 13-10-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Never give your PERSONAL HP number to them, only use a cheonging number.
I used to have 5 handphone sim cards :

First - spore sim card for work and family.

Second - spore sim card for maid girlfriends only. (already expire since give up playing maid)

Third - spore sim card for cheong freelancer, call OKT (FL dome 3 local girls)

Fourth - Msia sim card when cheong in JB.

Fifth - Indo sim card when cheong in Batam. Will expire within 3 months. top up in spore to retain number is expensive. Better buy new one if expire since it is so cheap 5000 rp = 65 cents.

For convenience, better to use a dual sim or 3 sim phone....
Old 13-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SekLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post

Bro yaz86, thanks for your info on the starting hours and break hours of the joint. You are rite, always walk in alone without the supir so that you got the bargaining power to bring down the price as those papi/mami will normally mark up their price first and quote a high price. Those cheongster who doesn't bargain will definitely rugi alot.

Sometimes I was wondering those booking joints some were named as massage joints where there is actually no massage services available inside the joint and some KTV joints main business is not to get customer singing karaoke but more importantly for booking ceweks.

Maybe using Karaoke joints and Massage joints as a business name for booking girls seems to look and sound more legal than a brothel. This is something like 挂羊头卖狗肉 or hang sheep's head but sell dog meat !

Massage pick-up joint
Queen8933 massage
New Berlian massage
Permai Indah massage
Berry Indah massage
Indah Indah massage
82 massage
Top 1 massage
New Flamingo massage

KTV pick-up joints
Alishan KTV
Dynasty 99 KTV
Memory KTV
Goldbird KTV
Permata Indah KTV
Dinasty 1 KTV
Scorpion KTV
Maxim KTV
Sensasi KTV
Without driver, might be able to nego for lower booking fee. But not always the case. Especially if its on Saturdays or beginning of the month. Why? Cos ramai. You want, pay. Else, many horny dicks behind.

There is no license for ayam bisnis. So they use massage or ktv license.
Old 13-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

I'm planning a solo impromptu trip next thursday. Can I pls know what is the appropriate amount to tip a girl ? What's the average?i
Old 13-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
Hi bros,

I'm planning a solo impromptu trip next thursday. Can I pls know what is the appropriate amount to tip a girl ? What's the average?i
Basically minimum is RP30k but if servis is excellent maybe RP100k

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread