The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
bro, wat r u doing during x'mas...never go cheong meh!!!
ya loh never cheong lah... nowadays too old liao n tired from work.. n knn where to cheong in sg??

wat abt u? u like disappeared leh.... busy with wat?
Old 26-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
ya loh never cheong lah... nowadays too old liao n tired from work.. n knn where to cheong in sg??

eh bro, since i'm moving back to SG, did u give me ur SG mobile huh? Also didnt see u on msn leh...
Old 26-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Wah... so many brothers has moved back / is moving back to Singapore....

I will keep bros update on Suzhou. The next trip is on the 3rd week of Jan before the Chinese New Year.
Old 27-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Wah... so many brothers has moved back / is moving back to Singapore....

I will keep bros update on Suzhou. The next trip is on the 3rd week of Jan before the Chinese New Year.
no choice lah.. economic recession!

haha enjoy... keep us updated on suzhou since u r there...
Old 29-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:

busy with work lor...kid...and family...

lots of places to cheong lah....depending on where oni...
Old 21-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
black_secret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

** FR on "HC alike place" in suzhou **

Was recommended to a "gentlemen's club" in suzhou. Locally known as "hui suo" (or "club" in english), its similiar to SG's health centre. U have a big suana / hotpool, followed by comfy armchairs to rest with personal small TV to watch, foot massage (clean ones) etc and the grand finale is of course the ladies!!

If im not wrong, the club offers suana facilities only at RMB150. That means only can use facilities, drink foc drinks and ... maybe watch tv loh.

The "full package" rate is RMB700 which includes the suana 150. U get 90 min with the girl and she performed a hell lot of interesting foreplay on me! Not exactly cheap, but i recon its worth it, IMO.

There are lots of such club in SZ, but unfortunately i only had the opportunity to visit one. The one that i am speaking of is located at
**li gong di**
That is the name of that area which also houses many upmarket eateries and a family KTV. Just ask any cabby they will know. The name of the place i kinda forgotten (due to my poor command of chinese) but its a 4 story black coloured building, very obvious (as in non ktv or restaurant). Very sorry cant be more precise on the location....

Cheers!
Old 22-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 17
zack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of light

nice to see some fresh fr on suzhou : )

never wander into the 会所 or 温泉 before.. 1 person in Suzhou paiseh go in.
wondering if you just go in for rm150 sauna facilities whether the management will be welcoming or not. or if there are other packages like just bj.

I'm not into ktv scene.. here's one tn fr from me.

Outside with the typical signs (按摩,敲背,足浴。。) with ladies sitting along the sofa inside. place not very new, more of a local tn place.

Went in, immediately they ask 敲背? nod head and follow inside.
Luckily the youngest and nicest looking girl led me in. She said the rates are 150 for smaller room. 200 for the bigger bed and room + foot massage.

Both are 全套 full package. Took the 200 one and took turns showered briefly.

Forgot the girl's name but she says she's 25. Looks quite pretty, tall and slim. tan complexion. B+ boobs with nice round ass + slim waist ratio :p

Not much of foreplay involved. As she walked out o f the shower, she's already naked, so not much of a tease either. I lay on the bed as she bend forward and licked my nipples while reaching for my dick and started stroking it. A short while later, she reached out for a cd and asked if I wanted to cap and get into action.

I just wanted a blow, so she obliged, bent down and started a bbbj. I sat up more so i can have a view of her back and ass, while touching her breasts. She turned on some audio, started moaning softly as she moved up and down my shaft. : ) as i let out the load in her mouth, she continued to suck up the remaining bits until I was finally sextified.

she spit out into the basket and cleaned up in the toilet. Cleaned up and I went for the free foot massage, which was done by a guy and only average. Overall its quite a brief experience but not bad for price.

There's not as much TN / small HC in Suzhou unlike in Shanghai. I spotted 2-3 'barber shops' along the small alley of 爱河桥路 but haven't tried those though.

Any TN recommendations pls share : )
Old 25-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I was in Suzhou on last Tuesday night. The local host brought me to 唐会. It is a KTV type but the place decor nor the sound is not that great. The gals are below average I must said but maybe it is due to CNY is coming... I think the place is a mid price KTV with gal tip at Rmb 200-300.

After that, the SIP official brought me to a new joint that just open 2 months ago called Phebe... The place is a disco and it is jam packed. Lot's of nice MM there and I think the hit rate can be quiet high. It was fun and the drink is reasonably cheap. A bottle of whisky only cost Rmb 400.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iluvktv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks bro for this info. Will go check it out. Paiseh..have not found any TN places yet to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack06 View Post

wondering if you just go in for rm150 sauna facilities whether the management will be welcoming or not. or if there are other packages like just bj.

Outside with the typical signs (按摩,敲背,足浴。。) with ladies sitting along the sofa inside. place not very new, more of a local tn place.

Luckily the youngest and nicest looking girl led me in. She said the rates are 150 for smaller room. 200 for the bigger bed and room + foot massage.

Forgot the girl's name but she says she's 25. Looks quite pretty, tall and slim. tan complexion. B+ boobs with nice round ass + slim waist ratio :p

Not much of foreplay involved. As she walked out o f the shower, she's already naked, so not much of a tease either. I lay on the bed as she bend forward and licked my nipples while reaching for my dick and started stroking it. A short while later, she reached out for a cd and asked if I wanted to cap and get into action.

I just wanted a blow, so she obliged, bent down and started a bbbj. I sat up more so i can have a view of her back and ass, while touching her breasts. She turned on some audio, started moaning softly as she moved up and down my shaft. : ) as i let out the load in her mouth, she continued to suck up the remaining bits until I was finally sextified.

she spit out into the basket and cleaned up in the toilet. Cleaned up and I went for the free foot massage, which was done by a guy and only average. Overall its quite a brief experience but not bad for price.

There's not as much TN / small HC in Suzhou unlike in Shanghai. I spotted 2-3 'barber shops' along the small alley of 爱河桥路 but haven't tried those though.

Old 08-02-2009, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

TN at 三香路

There's not as much TN / small HC in Suzhou unlike in Shanghai. I spotted 2-3'barber shops' along the small alley of 爱河桥路 but haven't tried those though.

wow bro... cim along 三香路 at rmb 200 quite reasonable price, that's something i never got to try in suzhou. if i m not wrong i think i know the place u describe, it's somewhere on the main road slightly after carrefour rite?

if u r looking for BBS, u can try 邓尉路, there r many many bbs located along that road in new district. though not sure if it's still the same...
Old 08-02-2009, 05:04 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
wow bro... cim along 三香路 at rmb 200 quite reasonable price, that's something i never got to try in suzhou. if i m not wrong i think i know the place u describe, it's somewhere on the main road slightly after carrefour rite?

if u r looking for BBS, u can try 邓尉路, there r many many bbs located along that road in new district. though not sure if it's still the same...
what the hell are you doing at this time....surfing SBF
Old 08-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
what the hell are you doing at this time....surfing SBF
doing nothing much loh... suffering from cp syndrome so surf sbf..

then u? u also 5am already up to surf or woken up by yr kid?
Old 08-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
doing nothing much loh... suffering from cp syndrome so surf sbf..

then u? u also 5am already up to surf or woken up by yr kid?
knn...alone in US leh...
Old 09-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster

yes bro thks for the info..I went to recce 邓尉路 yesterday and counted abt 6-7 BBS but from the outside, the shops looked rather small and old than those normally found in Shanghai. Guess these places are mainly for locals. But saw some young gals. Didn't had the time to try out but at least know where to look now if required.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

Bro...I went looking for the place in 三香路 but can't find it. 三香路 is a rather long main road...any landmarks or building beside/near it. Is it along the main road or in a side street. Thks.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1