The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post
Are new girls in yet?
Yeah bro, I alr tried g18 and RTFed 3-4 times. Tiagong from OKT so far feedback is 16 service is solid, seen alr, milfish as in most in this house but I haven’t try. Can drop by take a look and share FR. Iirc there was a 17(?) big eyes big boobs kind also. Can ask the okt for more details. Cheers!
Old 01-10-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
should be the norm. 25 mins total, 5 mins for bath and off u go.
Thanks for the clarification bro, I thought the buzzer sound means must leave straight away. Didn’t know got 5 mins more.
Old 01-10-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Yeah bro, I alr tried g18 and RTFed 3-4 times. Tiagong from OKT so far feedback is 16 service is solid, seen alr, milfish as in most in this house but I haven’t try. Can drop by take a look and share FR. Iirc there was a 17(?) big eyes big boobs kind also. Can ask the okt for more details. Cheers!
Thanks for the tip! Will try my luck today with your recommendation
Old 01-10-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Went looking for 18 today, but she was taken.

Ended up with 16

FR 7
Looks: 7, she said she is 30, you can tell from her face, but her body is fit and tight. I like her look.
GFE: 8, I vibe with her quite well, good back and forth, speaks good english. Kept trying to kiss me, which I generally prefer not to, but I didn’t reject since we were vibing.
BJ: 8, good BJ, she was going for bbbj but I stopped her. I think most girls in this house all cap by default, maybe she is still new. Good BJ nevertheless.
FJ: 7, I came abit quickly cause I wanted to do it twice, so didn’t get to fully experience, but she wasn’t willing to let me go round 2 with the remaining 15mins. Kept asking me to extend. I didn’t want to as I wanted to go explore other houses. In hindsight I should have, the quality at 843 is always satisfactory.

Her name is Tim, was previously a flower girl in Thailand. I want to try the others first, but I wouldn’t mind going back to her again.
Old 01-10-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Ended up with 16

FR 7
Looks: 7, she said she is 30, you can tell from her face, but her body is fit and tight. I like her look.
GFE: 8, I vibe with her quite well, good back and forth, speaks good english. Kept trying to kiss me, which I generally prefer not to, but I didn’t reject since we were vibing.
BJ: 8, good BJ, she was going for bbbj but I stopped her. I think most girls in this house all cap by default, maybe she is still new. Good BJ nevertheless.
FJ: 7, I came abit quickly cause I wanted to do it twice, so didn’t get to fully experience, but she wasn’t willing to let me go round 2 with the remaining 15mins. Kept asking me to extend. I didn’t want to as I wanted to go explore other houses. In hindsight I should have, the quality at 843 is always satisfactory.

Her name is Tim, was previously a flower girl in Thailand. I want to try the others first, but I wouldn’t mind going back to her again.
Nice FR bro, on the bj, actually this house so far all is bbb based on my experience. Indeed svc quality this house generally ok for all the ones I’ve tried, they struggle more with the looks & body aspect of the scores, similar to L16H51 imo.
Old 03-10-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NordCE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Snooping around houses I never tried before, came here and saw 18 was smiling. So chose her.

Milfy kind of lady, generally gives off sexy vibe. More towards meaty type body, curvy with C-D cup boobs?

Service wise, all was done properly, and was warm and friendly throughout. Speaks good mandarin, able to hold conversation kind.

Boobs are nice, in my face free to suck during cowgirl. Her fleshy butt makes it nice to ram during doggy, will position herself so you can ram her at full strength. 3 positions no complain. Good fuck.

Overall was an enjoyable fuck, but i prefer ladies that are more petite in size. Probably will not RTF but bros that like milfy lady with good body and service, definitely will enjoy her company.
Old 03-10-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Stop making me fomo 18, need to go back soon
Old 05-10-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Ended up with 16

FR 7

What is her boobs size?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 06-10-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
What is her boobs size?
C or D, nice round fake boobs.

She has a really good body though, tone and fit
Old 20-10-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
neu_byrd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR 0843/#19 - Dmg $60/30min

With photo apps, even FLs can ownself take nice photos of ownself. Sianz. Decided to shop brick and mortar instead. At least get to see live and a few at a time per house. Seems like quiet times in our RLD.

Saw 4 girls in tank on a lazy Sunday and settled on 19 bec she looked youngest and seemed interested in customer lol. Claim to be 25yo. Speaks excellent English for GL. Been here for 2mths. Isaan.

Features I liked: big boob (enh), small waist, peachy ass. She is only 152cm tall. Smooth skin.

Services: kiss dfk pre and post shower for you, touchy touchy here and there all ok. FJ is tight. All positions no complain. BJ not bad but not the best I had. The best ones had good suction, DT, rotor tongue, ball licking and sucking - the works. Hygenic.

Okt - the bespectacled uncle quite chill. Maybe I’m also uncle. After beep, there’s 5plus minutes for you to shower and dress up.

Rtf: yes and will try others also.
Old 23-10-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
g17, new girl i heard
looks reasonably young
didn’t see any tattoo n didn’t see any caesar. mark
fake Cs, shaven, chubby
shower alone/separately, maybe she shy
blow gentle type but no teeth, not bad actually
foreplay just licked licked nips
girl on top, no really skilful
so i doggy-ed her instead, bouncy ass n could feel friction even though condom was pretty thick

overall ok if u like gnd type, n good attitude (ie tried to please).

Last edited by francesco; 23-10-2023 at 07:42 PM.
Old 27-10-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Spafanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for G15

Looks - lady like very smiley in tank
Body - ok for me a little belly fat.
Boobs - B cupish, brown nipple
BJ - not the best not the worst
Shower - good with foreplay and DFK
Fj - standard few positions no complains gasping moans
Gfe - very smiley and tries to please

Overall 6/10 - got room to improve but would rtf
Old 27-10-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

any FR for G5 ? looks pretty decent and friendly.
Old 29-10-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
C or D, nice round fake boobs.

She has a really good body though, tone and fit
G16 better than G18?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 29-10-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
G16 better than G18?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1