The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
Extreme999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyExtreme999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Forgot to add that I also tried Kang Li Massage in the Hua Du District. Its located at Mu Dan Jiu Dian near the Guangshou North Train Station in huadu (dont know the name of the street but the motorcycle guys will know where!) The place is quite clean. Very SOP, you get a locker key, take a shower and then someone will show you to the room. I had number 8 today. She came in wearing a uniform kinda like Sailor moon but in a tight skirt instead. Quite a turn on especially when she hocked her skirt up to sit down next to me for the HJ.. Massage was good and the HJ was not rushed. Good tempo and slow build up to release. Only thing is limited autoroam with clothes on =(. Price wise was very decent.. 198 all up for massage and HJ..

Girl: No. 8
Face: 7
Body: 8
Tits: 32B?
HJ: 8

Guys staying in the Huadu area can check this place out if they want a budget massage + HJ. Go in the hotel and its on the top floor.

Cheers!
Old 22-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Keisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boynick View Post
Hi bro, there are two massage parlors on the Long Kou Xi Lu, one is called Teem Ease Hotel Sauna Club with Body Lick (BL)+ B2B (woman slides her breasts on your body using oil)+ HJ in total for 398 RMB. The other is Dragon Pearl Hotel Leisure Center with FS for 498 RMB. Could you tell me which one did you try.
Zutai Foot Massage
2198 West Long Kou Road, TianHe District
Tel (+86)20-61210337
Mobile: 15099997979
Old 24-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 15
cleanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I will be in property exhibition in GZ next Wed till 3Dec. Want to bonk FL. Can you recommend? Also the Wechat number of Fei Fei. Many thanks.Are you still in GZ?
Old 24-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
canonbull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I will be travelling to Guangzhou this December and will be staying in Yuexiu/ Beijing road area. Any massage place with happy ending nearby to recommend?
Old 24-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
dunno0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros!

Any happening disco in Guangzhou to recommend? By the way, I received a few messages from girls saying they provide full service form WeChat. Are they the real person? I asked them to send other pics of themselves and they seems real. Anyone tried before?

Cheers!
Old 25-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonbull View Post
Hi Bros,

I will be travelling to Guangzhou this December and will be staying in Yuexiu/ Beijing road area. Any massage place with happy ending nearby to recommend?
Wa...I'm also going GZ and I wanna find a spa to spend the night. Near 一德路 have anot huh?
Old 25-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
soulja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros.. been to GZ once, a couple of years back and tried 至尊国际 spa ... didn't know what to expect then as was brought in by a friend.. (though procedure similar to dragon spa in SG) ... anyway got a pretty girl n she did a hj and i didn't get to do much autoroam though we quite kinda clicked while chatting ...

so question is ... is autoroam allowed and services like bj can be nego with the girl? ... i mean... i know it's standard that if you kc good with the girl, all the services can be nego.. jus wondering if it's ok to ask .. n additional payment will be in the form of tips left at the counter? sorry for noob qns

will be headed to GZ next week. lol any to recommend near Tian He district?
Old 26-11-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wa...I'm also going GZ and I wanna find a spa to spend the night. Near 一德路 have anot huh?
Yes, there is. JKY spa 5th floor of Guangzhou hotel near Haizhu Square.

For cheaper option, 3 MRT stations away from Haizhu station at Chang gang station (interchange), there is 江南大道中232号A座Haizhu, Guangzhou 3rd floor got another spa which is very cheap. I think bath and stay for 24hrs only 128 rmb or 138 rmb.
Old 26-11-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulja View Post
hey bros.. been to GZ once, a couple of years back and tried 至尊国际 spa ... didn't know what to expect then as was brought in by a friend.. (though procedure similar to dragon spa in SG) ... anyway got a pretty girl n she did a hj and i didn't get to do much autoroam though we quite kinda clicked while chatting ...

so question is ... is autoroam allowed and services like bj can be nego with the girl? ... i mean... i know it's standard that if you kc good with the girl, all the services can be nego.. jus wondering if it's ok to ask .. n additional payment will be in the form of tips left at the counter? sorry for noob qns

will be headed to GZ next week. lol any to recommend near Tian He district?
Hi bro, in China, anything you want just ask the gal, she will tell u. I had never been to the spa u mentioned, but usually, for massage providing HJ, some autoroam is allowed because if no autoroam, you have a hard time coming, their hands also tired, so usually they allow some autoroam for your fast release. However, how far u can autoroam depends on the gal, and maybe your chemistry with her. TNN usually is ok. Some allows your hand to go inside their bra, some allows fingering too. Unbutton should be okie, but stripping may be difficult. HJ usually is free, BJ or other service likely need tips.
Old 26-11-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Yes, there is. JKY spa 5th floor of Guangzhou hotel near Haizhu Square.

For cheaper option, 3 MRT stations away from Haizhu station at Chang gang station (interchange), there is 江南大道中232号A座Haizhu, Guangzhou 3rd floor got another spa which is very cheap. I think bath and stay for 24hrs only 128 rmb or 138 rmb.
Bro haizu square chinese call what huh? How to tell the driver?
Old 26-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster

Finally found an economical way to put up the nite when I take budget airline to GZ late at nite before going to CP.

Took the airport bus number 1 and alight at 边检站. Walk for about 10 mins to Mei Jia Hua Spa at 乐同街18号, Baiyun, Guangzhou.

Can bath and sleep there up to 24hrs, got buffet and massage with HJ.

Thai massage 208 rmb
Jap massage 258rmb
European massage 308 rmb

All inclusive of HJ.

Took the jap massage and got a gal from Guangxi

Look: 6/10
Cup: B
Service: 8/10 chatty with with good massage
HJ: Some erotic massage, allows hand into bra to TNN and squeeze her ass but cannot strip, cannot finger, cannot kiss (actually i didn't try), good stereo
RTF: Yes, but want to try other gal, anyway, my purpose is to put up a nite before heading to CP tmr morning, anything extra is a bonus.

Last edited by Itachi; 26-11-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old 26-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Samster

Went to naval base hotel at 江南大道中232号A座Haizhu, Guangzhou 3rd floor near Changgang station.

Basically there are 3 type of services:

Both massage price written on their reception wall, so will not chop carrothead one.
Chinese Massage: 230rmb
Thai Massage: 270rmb
FJ "massage": 370 rmb (hidden, just need to find the female manager)

Took the FJ massage, and went into a very dimly lighted secret corridor and later to a dimly lighted room.

Got a young and slim gal from Sichuan to welcome me, because it is very dark, her body body looks good, however, after my eyes get used to the dim light, saw that her face not really that good.

Look: 6/10
Cup: probably only A
Service: Hardworking with some painting, BBBJ, and simulated AR (using some cotton bud like stick), end with FJ with different positions
Duration: whole thing lasts about half an hour only, though after the deed she said can stay and chat, but I didn't and left
RTF: Yes, for other gals though cos when I was walking along the dim corridor, saw 2 other slim SYTs. It seems the gals here are usually young and slim.
Old 26-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Bro haizu square chinese call what huh? How to tell the driver?
海珠广场, show the drivers these Chinese characters
Old 27-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
Extreme999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyExtreme999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FYI if you have google maps on iphone or android can search for JKY Spa guangzhou and save the location. Its in their database.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boynick View Post
海珠广场, show the drivers these Chinese characters
Old 03-12-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
ceejay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR.

Tot I should contribute after getting so much Info from here.

Arrived GZ past midnight on SQ flight with no prior hotel reservations!
Kinda undecided to stay either @ Huadu or kill time in spa before meeting my friends (back at the airport) in the morning.

Rang Blue Coast Spa to check room vacancy before heading down immediately.
Took a cab from airport which cost about rmb85.

Went straight to register for the room with king size bed.
Hotel rooms are located on the right side of building, level 3.

I was a bit disappointed that they don't have in room massage - my misconception and forget that its china, not girl friendly. Went straight to the spa, changed and head directly to loosen my bones.

Took the aromatherapy package @ rmb388 and was assigned a 23 y.o., 1.7m chick from xianyang. Massage was not hard and so-so. She claims to have flu and toothache. Sianz 1/2.

Then she started to rub oil and woke up my little bro.
She asked me to turn and said, "time to turn and let you take some advantage!"

Got the hint and went straight for her 34c boobs, soft with small tits.
She stroked me with nicely and I released in no time...

After cleaning up, we continued to tease each other till time's up.

As i was walking back to change, realized that they post therapists pics near the pool area! Damm..could have specify my choice if i saw, although the one i had was ok.

Looks: 6.8
Height:1.7m!
Hj: 7
Fj. N.a (protective panty on)
Massage: 6

Rtm: maybe if i catch the 1am return flt.

Damage:rmb388 nett.

Although can charge back to room, what's annoying is they only take cash or union pay card and insist i must top up rmb500 after the spa and had a bellhop follow me back to room to get money....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1