The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blackbirdz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Came across a China girl with great service alone this stretch.she told me she came here not long ago. Her face I would rate her 7/10. Her service would rate her 9/10. Those bro interested in Ar definitely she the one!!!those interested can pm me for more detail
Old 04-07-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bmtc1112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that Apple, previously from Le Spa at Gemmill, relocated somewhere here. Can anyone confirm this? Miss her massages...
Old 04-07-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
Xinkait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Today went to one of the Spa along Jalan Besar main road (opposition bus stop). When I was there, it was a OWO big shop on level 1. Paid the $60/hr massage and was lead to the massage bed. Can then heard her went to lock the glass door. Came back and proceeded with piano massage and talking cock, Tiong turned SG Citizen, working only on weekend, MLs will come in later in the evening. After half an hour of piano massage, asked to turn around, quoted me $100 HJ, $180 HJ with roaming. Hearing the price, i rejected her, she brought down the price to $50 without roaming. I told her I can last very long, if she was okay, she told me, as long as within time, it okay with her. I then asked her to proceed. Mechanical HJ without any feel, and I got no mood too. Keep telling me this is the rate around the area and $50 HJ is 20 years ago and tried to hint that I was stingy, i told her, good try but I am fine with what she was saying. I told her I am not new to the playground and $100 to $150 can go for full package. After 10 mins, she was tired and lower the rate to $100 with limited roaming. I told her don't let me took up this offer because I will be very rough with her 😂, she then keep quiet and just do the HJ, when comes to the 20 mins mark, she asked me want to come already? I told her, no need to come, I wore back my clothes and gave her the $50, and when I left the place, I told her I know the rate well and will not pay the price she listed. 🤣

I should have go for my regular at Bugis or Serangoon Road 🙄
Respect to you brother!
Old 09-07-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
hypeturtle is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone has tried Lili in Syed Alwi? She looks pretty but I wanna know your reviews with you in person. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLySE7hN/
Old 09-07-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Anyone tried Lili in Syed Alwi? She looks pretty but I wanted to know your reviews! https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLySE7hN/
Old 10-07-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
jijunopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeturtle View Post
Anyone tried Lili in Syed Alwi? She looks pretty but I wanted to know your reviews! https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLySE7hN/
Her filters very strong the looks discount about 30% piano massage but service not bad
Old 10-07-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 779 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Return of the Cambodia ML - Jasmine
Near this area
Here is my honest FR and her pic for reference

Look: 7/10 Hot milf with exotic look
Body: 9/10 Well toned and maintained, enhanced soft C boobs and good curvy body
Environment: 6/10 Average Spa shop, few parking slots outside shop, 9min walk to nearest mrt
Massage: 8/10 she gives hard massage and skillful, recommend for massage lover too
Sensual: 10/10 She is just horny and very pleasing experience for me.
Overall: 8/10 She is a hot sexy milf and has been here for quite some time so many old bird bro would have visited her. Do PM me for her contact. Cheers and happy chionging bros!

Old 11-07-2023, 05:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jijunopper View Post
Her filters very strong the looks discount about 30% piano massage but service not bad
30% discount looks does not seem very bad leh? Thank you for sharing!
Old 11-07-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 13
sonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant future

Tried her few days back, not bad
Old 11-07-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Wow can't believe she's still around... Not in a bad way.

Used to be quite a regular for me esp during COVID period when many places were only just opening up before RLD was fully operational.

Does she still over regular rates at 120?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Return of the Cambodia ML - Jasmine
Near this area
Here is my honest FR and her pic for reference

Look: 7/10 Hot milf with exotic look
Body: 9/10 Well toned and maintained, enhanced soft C boobs and good curvy body
Environment: 6/10 Average Spa shop, few parking slots outside shop, 9min walk to nearest mrt
Massage: 8/10 she gives hard massage and skillful, recommend for massage lover too
Sensual: 10/10 She is just horny and very pleasing experience for me.
Overall: 8/10 She is a hot sexy milf and has been here for quite some time so many old bird bro would have visited her. Do PM me for her contact. Cheers and happy chionging bros!

Old 11-07-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Wow can't believe she's still around... Not in a bad way.

Used to be quite a regular for me esp during COVID period when many places were only just opening up before RLD was fully operational.

Does she still over regular rates at 120?
Hey bro, i think there is a slight increase in price or maybe her regulars get better rate. For me, i paying 3 blues for full service.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

is it a new joint that took over SS8 or just store front change?
Old 13-07-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
is it a new joint that took over SS8 or just store front change?
SS8 toh already la. lucky boss now working in Balestier?
Old 13-07-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
My first encounter with her. She proposed 200. Her reason:
- 50 go to boss
- 150 goes to her

I thanked her and said out of my budget and was about to walk out and she relented at 150.

Her pitch to me was the 50 ensured and guaranteed privacy and peace of mind. Meaning, the shop is secured.

Subsequent visits led to 120 rates.

Yes, her body damn hot. Easily gives me erection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey bro, i think there is a slight increase in price or maybe her regulars get better rate. For me, i paying 3 blues for full service.
Old 13-07-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
My first encounter with her. She proposed 200. Her reason:
- 50 go to boss
- 150 goes to her

I thanked her and said out of my budget and was about to walk out and she relented at 150.

Her pitch to me was the 50 ensured and guaranteed privacy and peace of mind. Meaning, the shop is secured.

Subsequent visits led to 120 rates.

Yes, her body damn hot. Easily gives me erection.
Haha. Thanks for the sharing. Up u bro for making me horny again. Yes her body... Need to be licked!
Also advice for bro who first time booking her, can pretend u visit her before and she cfm cannot rmb one. So that u can nego the price. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1