The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
Burton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Excuse typo errors, writing on phone

FR - Nataree

My first time. Expected a big fishbowl
, but only the milfs are in the fishbowl. The rest are in the room with you. Milfs priced at 2000 baht, most girls 2600 baht, one at 3200. There were two girls sitting away from everyone at 4000 and 5000 baht respectively. I asked papa why some are expensive and he said they are new to the business and have good bodies.

Many customers. Just when I was to choose a girl, some heavy ape came out of the shadows and pointed his finger in her face Luke he was identifying a murderer in a court of law. I'll probably never come here again, so I chose the 4000 girl!

- no body massage, the papa said, only shower and f*ck, is that OK.
- That is OK.

4000 girl speaks almost no English. While the bath filled up, we compared body parts skin colour etc., just trying to connect in some way and have a few laughs.

In the fiahbowl room she seemed pale but if course she uses that whitening stuff on her faceas her bbody was darker. Borderline pale. Face has delicate features, a pretty girl no doubr. Good body? Thin but curvy and glorious tits cannot tell if real or fake. The stuff of masturbatory fantasies. significantly better than the photo posted a few posts up. I was excited and congratulating myself on a discerning 4000 baht. So far, so good.

Bath time. She washed me. Again we're playing and trying to have fun. Those tits! Bush is trimmed but not shaven. Neat and tidy.

Down to business. Here is where it went down hill. No Bj whatsoever. Her foreplay was licking my nipples. That's it.

I was going to explore her bod. Wouldn't let me kiss lips. Stopped me after two face kisses. Stopped me after 10 seconds of kissing sucking each nipple. Wouldn't let me go below belly button.

Major action. Dead fish. I work, she is a corpse. Tightness is good.

When she was on her back, obvious tits are fake. They part like the biblical Red Sea, they sit under her armpits and arent close to each other. Nice face, though, is what i told myself.

Doggy style. Her backside looks dirty. It is not dirty but scarred in some way, like acne scars or sores, i donr know, but it is not attractive. Room had mirror bedide bed and at foot of bed. In the mirror she looked dark.

When done, i just want to leave. Disappointed. Quick shower. She sensed my disappointed though i tried to hide it. Her performance was poor, her body young but surhically enhanced and the skjn on her butt and lower back is scarred and marked.

Name: long thai name i forgot after 3 seconds
Face: 9.5/10
Body: 8/10 points off for surgery
Legs: 6/10
Gfe: 4/10 initially good but when it came down to business, poor
BJ: 0/10 no BJ
FJ: 5/10 nice body enhanced her poor performance
Damage: 4000 baht
RTF: No, not recommended.

Price is no guarantee of quality. I usually try to maximise bang for buck. I will again. 4000 a pricey mistake.

There was no tip here. I don't tip bad service, but there was no natural time to offer a tip. She didn't seem to expect one nor did she ask.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sylves512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a letdown you had at Nataree it was a pricey mistake as you have point out. Hope you have a better luck next time. Good FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post

FR - Nataree

, but only the milfs are in the fishbowl. The rest are in the room with you. Milfs priced at 2000 baht, most girls 2600 baht, one at 3200. There were two girls sitting away from everyone at 4000 and 5000 baht respectively. I asked papa why some are expensive and he said they are new to the business and have good bodies.

Many customers. Just when I was to choose a girl, some heavy ape came out of the shadows and pointed his finger in her face Luke he was identifying a murderer in a court of law. I'll probably never come here again, so I chose the 4000 girl!

- That is OK.

4000 girl speaks almost no English. While the bath filled up, we compared body parts skin colour etc., just trying to connect in some way and have a few laughs.

In the fiahbowl room she seemed pale but if course she uses that whitening stuff on her faceas her bbody was darker. Borderline pale. Face has delicate features, a pretty girl no doubr. Good body? Thin but curvy and glorious tits cannot tell if real or fake. The stuff of masturbatory fantasies. significantly better than the photo posted a few posts up. I was excited and congratulating myself on a discerning 4000 baht. So far, so good.

Bath time. She washed me. Again we're playing and trying to have fun. Those tits! Bush is trimmed but not shaven. Neat and tidy.

Down to business. Here is where it went down hill. No Bj whatsoever. Her foreplay was licking my nipples. That's it.

I was going to explore her bod. Wouldn't let me kiss lips. Stopped me after two face kisses. Stopped me after 10 seconds of kissing sucking each nipple. Wouldn't let me go below belly button.

When she was on her back, obvious tits are fake. They part like the biblical Red Sea, they sit under her armpits and arent close to each other. Nice face, though, is what i told myself.

Doggy style. Her backside looks dirty. It is not dirty but scarred in some way, like acne scars or sores, i donr know, but it is not attractive. Room had mirror bedide bed and at foot of bed. In the mirror she looked dark.

When done, i just want to leave. Disappointed. Quick shower. She sensed my disappointed though i tried to hide it. Her performance was poor, her body young but surhically enhanced and the skjn on her butt and lower back is scarred and marked.

Price is no guarantee of quality. I usually try to maximise bang for buck. I will again. 4000 a pricey mistake.

There was no tip here. I don't tip bad service, but there was no natural time to offer a tip. She didn't seem to expect one nor did she ask.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

FR - Nataree

- That is OK.

communicating is the key to everything, my 20 baht worth and my humble lucky 7 for you thou I think is really a bad fuck.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
communicating is the key to everything, my 20 baht worth and my humble lucky 7 for you thou I think is really a bad fuck.
I agree, I did ask papa who speaks good English , he pointed vaguely and said only a little.

Wished I'd gone the 5k girl. Just because.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mastery99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going bkk on 18 Jan.. Any recommended clubbing spot in bkk ?
Old 11-01-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Nataree Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
FR - Nataree

but only the milfs are in the fishbowl.
The fishtank MILFs are the ones with better service.

Quote:
Nataree is only famous for young and Non-Thai ID (Illegal) masseuses.

Becasuse the business is so good that they don't have to give a damn about service.
It's like a convenience store with many walk-in customers.
When you go to a place where the business is too good then be prepared for disappointments.

The key to successful Soapy Massage Parlour punting is to have a good relationship with your regular cheer guest aka papasan/mamasan.
Tip them becasue they also make a living only.
Most guys think with small head and not big head.
I rather tip my regular cheer guest than the masseuse.

This is only useful for Thai locals, agents and travel agency.
So your best bet is ask your Thai friend or agent bring you go.

For most fly by tourists it's not applicable to them.
Just walk-in, pick a girl that you fancy and hope for the best.

Quote:
Wished I'd gone the 5k girl. Just because.
Please don't have this notion that if you pay more that means you get good stuff.
Those ang pai with tok gong service and value stocks no need to be displayed in fishtanks or lounge area.
They have back to back bookings.
I've seen many times before and tried some of such masseuses.
Fishtank girls can be better than those so called sideliners.

Because when I'm semi-staying in Bangkok last time sibei boh liao.
Almost everyday go Soapy Massage Parlour lim kopi with friends, write notes and consider which girl to fuck for that day.
Hahahaha.

I've also up you with my 3 humble reputation points for your honest FR.
Wish you better luck next time.
Chok dee!
Old 11-01-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nataree Soapy Massage Parlour

any places to recommend? i will be going bkk, staying at first house hotel there
Old 11-01-2014, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today January 11, 2014 is National Children Day of Thailand ( a day called 'Dit Won' ), which is always on the second Saturday of January. This is a day for all Thai kids to have their moment in centre stage.

Sad that even mood of Children Day 2014 is affected, may Budda help Thais during this difficult time.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
helpme7676 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelpme7676 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My humble FR
While typing this I am still in bangkok asoke.
Its not really tense here however I can say bangkok now and 4-5 years ago when I am here its very different. Traffic are bad even without the protestor blocking up roads. Human traffic are bad too at shopping malls, BTS, streets. Vendors are not as friendly. However back to the main topic.

I stayed near soi cowboy. Took a walk there and the streets are full of life. Approximately 100m long strip with both sides full of ah go go pubs. Wanting to go Bacara because of the good review but like it was crowded and its only 8.15pm.

Choose the one beside it "SHARK", because of the sweet door bitch.....or whatever you call the lady standing outside to guard you in. She show me a table at level 1, around 10 girls dacing target a few but decided to wait as I feel its still early. Ask to go up to level 2 as I can smoke at level 2. Have eye contact with a very sweet model like girl so signal her to sit with me. Bought her a LD and at the same time order the 2nd drink for myself. She sit for 2mins then she say she need to go down and dance I waited for her to be back beford I can ask her for price she say she need to go with another customer, WTF......so waited for my next target.

The problem I can decide on any girl because they either have tattoos (personally not my liking) or they have small boobs. After about an hour I saw the door bitch who show me in. I ask if I can buy her a drink and she say yes. I ask her whats the different between them and the girls dancing on the stage. She say no differnent just that they dont dance. So the golden question LT how much. She says $5000 + bar fine $600. So I immediately onz. My total bill for 2 LD, 3 imported beer and bar fine is $1350.

My girl is Lisa and she speaks very good chinese because her dad is a chinese. Pretty look like vivian hsu. Went for dinner and wanting to go foot massage but it was already 11.30 which most shops are close so along the way bought a box of condom and went back for the action. Very GFE feel, responsive, sweet and overall experience was power to the max. However only did once.....too tired. Woke up around 8am and off she goes.

Hope the FR is not lenghty, just want to share my experience with all the bros here.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
The fishtank MILFs are the ones with better service.
Bro TonyCheong, isn't the MILFs of Nataree located in Subway (next door)? I walked in once and had to beat a quick retreat after seeing them in the fishtank.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Nataree Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Bro TonyCheong, isn't the MILFs of Nataree located in Subway (next door)? I walked in once and had to beat a quick retreat after seeing them in the fishtank.
Only those fussy Ah Pas with Mia Nois can appreciate Subway.
Traditional Massage but can do special with top-up.
Hop to nearby VIP Massage for that is better.

Bro Driftwood it's been donkey years since I've been to Nataree as can't be bothereed with this joint as my time is very limited when in Thailand unlike Pak etct88.

I believe you went in the wrong entrance.
Nataree Soapy Massage parlour has both fishtank and sideliners together in one section divided by coffee tables and chairs.
Perhaps layout change already.

Just go to nearby Caesars, Emmanuelle or Hi-Class for alternatives.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Passed by that area 3 days ago and Subway was no longer there. The same location had been renamed "The Madam".

Nataree had two separate entrance and signs. Recommend to go through entrance door on the right when facing the building. Through that door on the right, you will see a fishbowl with plenty of mature ladies. You will also notice a whole bunch of young sideliners scattered everywhere near customer's booth tables. You can sip a drink and slowly examine all available in the fishbowl and sideline .
Old 11-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Only those fussy Ah Pas with Mia Nois can appreciate Subway.
Traditional Massage but can do special with top-up.
Hop to nearby VIP Massage for that is better.

Bro Driftwood it's been donkey years since I've been to Nataree as can't be bothereed with this joint as my time is very limited when in Thailand unlike Pak etct88.

I believe you went in the wrong entrance.
Nataree Soapy Massage parlour has both fishtank and sideliners together in one section divided by coffee tables and chairs.
Perhaps layout change already.

Just go to nearby Caesars, Emmanuelle or Hi-Class for alternatives.
Bro TonyCheong, no lah, I didn't go in by mistake...just that my friend told me if got milf fetish,can try Subway. I figured I was there, so what the heck and went in to take a look..but who knows...it's a little different from what I expected...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Passed by that area 3 days ago and Subway was no longer there. The same location had been renamed "The Madam".

Nataree had two separate entrance and signs. Recommend to go through entrance door on the right when facing the building. Through that door on the right, you will see a fishbowl with plenty of mature ladies. You will also notice a whole bunch of young sideliners scattered everywhere near customer's booth tables. You can sip a drink and slowly examine all available in the fishbowl and sideline .
Thanks for the info bro. I can't rem which door I entered when I was there early last year, think it was the one right beside subway...the moment I entered, hordes of SYTs greeted me and I was lost...didn't even have time to look at the fishtank....
Old 11-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Thanks for info, TC.

Watch your step in that area folks. A guy was concreting/repairing some footpath. He left no sign or supervision and I stepped right into wet concrete with two feet. Only then did he say something. No indication that work was being done. Had to hotstep to 711 wash off with water bottle and baby wipes.

Electric blue gogo in patpong has 50 baht draught beer all night, many staff, quite a few decent lookers. 700 bar fine. I heard 2k or 2.5k quote as a price for girl. No milf dancers, no big fat ones either. Lady drink 180 or 190. Quite busy, decent place
Old 11-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro TonyCheong, no lah, I didn't go in by mistake...just that my friend told me if got milf fetish,can try Subway. I figured I was there, so what the heck and went in to take a look..but who knows...it's a little different from what I expected...

I don't recall this has been mentioned before in this thread but for MILF lover, one has to check out CHAO PHRAYA 2. I walked past this "arb nam" while I was walking towards the BTS after getting off from a taxi stuck in traffic jam and decided to check it out and to my amazement, I was greeted by an aquarium display brimming with middle-aged ladies. I have never seen such a huge display of middle-aged ladies on offer before. I also took a glance around and noticed that many customers are Indians and Arabs and they were listening intently to some Thai companions. I believed the Thais are their "ad hoc" taxi driver cum tour guide either taking them for a ride or fulfilling their personal fantasies.

It is understandable if this outlet is not often visited or mentioned in this thread as most bros here, including me myself, prefer SYTs, but for bros who are into MILFs, they should consider checking it out.

I stayed for about 20 mins finishing a Singha before resuming my walk to the BTS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1