The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Overall WTM street is now a huge red flag. It’s just unfortunate how this playground has evolved.

Why is this unfortunate??

Got playground say unfortunate..no playground also complain!

What must govt do to olease3you?
Old 26-03-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MFBR1996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Overall WTM street is now a huge red flag. It’s just unfortunate how this playground has evolved.

Why is this unfortunate??

Got playground say unfortunate..no playground also complain!

What must govt do to olease3you?
You mean got raid recebtly?
Old 26-03-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Went over late night ytd, too many ppl camping outside and strolling arnd... girls are old as well, don’t quite understand the hype. So far I see price not exactly cheap also.
Old 26-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to behold

The Spas at this street don't have toilet right? Must use the building Common toilet?
Old 27-03-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Went over late night ytd, too many ppl camping outside and strolling arnd... girls are old as well, don’t quite understand the hype. So far I see price not exactly cheap also.
I went noon and late night before. Noon time got better selection.
Old 27-03-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
The Spas at this street don't have toilet right? Must use the building Common toilet?
Some got shower facilities some don't have.
Old 30-03-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would love to explore. There must be a diamond in the rough. But so many mp in one row. Accident (Raid?) waiting to happen.
Old 30-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share contact? willing to trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Noticed a NEW shop next to guitar shop. Can't see much of the inside due to the way they glass panels are covered. Then a laundry van arrived and unloaded bag of laundry to give to the shop. Door opened and i quickly looked inside. Saw a milfy lady with nice body wearing a short spaghetti strap dress with no bra. All kinds of side boob was visible. After laundry service left, i went in.

Massage was decent, fj available but i took hf instead w/o clothes

Massage: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 nice sized boobs, neither small nor big (either high B or low C), just nice for me, feels natural, body is not skinny and not fat, nice to hold and caress
Attitude: 7/10 friendly
Naked HJ: 8/10 full 6G autoroam basically while she was doing it, my hand and mouth eagerly roaming and kissing her body. During this period, i didn't try to french so this is unknown.
Dmg: $50 + $100 though not considered cheap but if you compare to HS where you pay $80 to $100 for HJ will all the clothes on and limited roaming, this is a much better deal except not SYT.

She told me total got 5 ladies, all Viets and all pretty. Yes she is not modest about it. She said her shop got all the pretty ones compared to the other shops. Based on this encounter i would agree except the SYTs at HS, but i think she meant the other shops that are also manned by milfs.

Please don't PM me asking for location. I already gave 2 big hints. Those who are familiar there will know.
Old 30-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 18
hellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud of

Can't be help that idiots exist. USSC thread and you idiots talk about other building mps in this thread. Go fucking create a thread or existing thread and talk. Not in here idiots
Old 30-03-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellme View Post
Can't be help that idiots exist. USSC thread and you idiots talk about other building mps in this thread. Go fucking create a thread or existing thread and talk. Not in here idiots
I think it’s just telling why people would do so...in terms of price x quality this stretch is a much better value than whatever is in USSS.

But agreed, there are already (2) other threads for this stretch. Keep this to USSS and see this thread die off.
Old 30-03-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Anyone tried ussc TOP level Lina? Share shop with coco?

Cheers
Lina? Quite thin, sweet looking and well maintained milf, 1st shop from the left.
Old 31-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Lina? Quite thin, sweet looking and well maintained milf, 1st shop from the left.
Yup. Shoulder length hair.

How’s her service? Can pm me if you tried?

Very well maintained and pretty. But her attitude is quite bad.

Cheers
Old 03-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Anyone got try the aunty roaming around ussc?
Old 03-04-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Yup. Shoulder length hair.

How’s her service? Can pm me if you tried?

Very well maintained and pretty. But her attitude is quite bad.

Cheers
Service quite good. Standard damage as well.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

7th April all these spas will close for a month
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1