The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Just confirmed that vb married here may be going around getting to know more guys and finding bf.

As the playing field out there these few weeks does not have alot vb, i resort to social media to befriend vb with my faceless social media account. Managed to befriend a few vb but only chat with 1 particular vb in her late late 20s, married here for 10 years, got PR liao, got daughter liao. Through the few days of normal tcss, today she ask me bring her out to watch movie. Timing not correct for me so i rejected.

How i started chatting is because she start 1st with a group chat where she invite many guys to hear her singing...
She got PR liao,so nothing to lose,even her sg husband don't want him,she still can stay and earn a living in SG and somemore can ask for maintenance fees for daughther or herself if divorce is finalised.

For bad one,their aim is to get residential status in SG and for good one is only aiming for a stable family life in SG but from what I see,most fall under the first category
Old 19-03-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SleepyPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros for the advice, Seeing all these is really a wake up call for me now. I think what you guys are trying to say that everything starts with myself, if I can't even convince and influence myself, how can I even influence the girls that I'm going to meet in the future right!

Self pity is lowest I can get, so watch me guys I will stand back up soon!! Mayhaps slowly but definitely gradually~
Old 19-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Ah sleepypanda how old liao?
Different age group different advices
26 years old
Old 19-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyPanda View Post
Thanks bros for the advice, Seeing all these is really a wake up call for me now. I think what you guys are trying to say that everything starts with myself, if I can't even convince and influence myself, how can I even influence the girls that I'm going to meet in the future right!

Self pity is lowest I can get, so watch me guys I will stand back up soon!! Mayhaps slowly but definitely gradually~
Good for you!
Old 19-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
26 years old
You are still young... Still have many trees to cut..
Old 19-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
26 years old
Ah nee young ah
Then better get more papers and get better pay
No hurry to take on vb
Old 19-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
26 years old
Same age as my online age
Old 19-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Decide what is important for yourself and set ur priorities right

Career is always most important then when u got money, u scared no gals
Agree. Career is the most important part of your life. If you a good career, no need to be afraid of no vb. I lost my career once and I know the pain. Luckily now I had build back just within 5 years.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 19-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Same age as my online age
Hmm...wonder what is ur real age then?
Old 19-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Hmm...wonder what is ur real age then?
I knew...haha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Agree. Career is the most important part of your life. If you a good career, no need to be afraid of no vb. I lost my career once and I know the pain. Luckily now I had build back just within 5 years.
when I was 26 yrs old...I have never worry no gals be it VB...those days PRC and Vietnam have not open their doors...

Old 19-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
when I was 26 yrs old...I have never worry no gals be it VB...those days PRC and Vietnam have not open their doors...
You mean no open their legs in sillypore yet
Old 19-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
You mean no open their legs in sillypore yet
then you may be still sucking thumb and playing toys...

Old 19-03-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
then you may be still sucking thumb and playing toys...
Still swimming lah
Old 20-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Now they open more than doors
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1