The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuayua78 View Post
Sadly coco is leaving in a few days. There are a few new girls started last couple of days, one with F cup looks not bad. But don’t dare to try as always hit and miss. Haha
i got more miss than hits...the quality of bella wls dropping...quite cmi..their new jap looks bit meaty..60kg.

2 of their new wls advertised in sglonelyguy..got tits fxxk and bbbj clips..
https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-miao-miao/ 源宝
https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-le-le/ 乐乐
Old 11-09-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
i got more miss than hits...the quality of bella wls dropping...quite cmi..their new jap looks bit meaty..60kg.

2 of their new wls advertised in sglonelyguy..got tits fxxk and bbbj clips..
https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-miao-miao/ 源宝
https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-le-le/ 乐乐
Looks good leh… tua neh neh .. anyone tried before ? Plastic or natural ?
Old 11-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold

hi any bro can share bella and coco ctc?
Old 11-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-miao-miao/

Any FR for this one? Lookbyummy
Old 11-09-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuayua78 View Post
Sadly coco is leaving in a few days. There are a few new girls started last couple of days, one with F cup looks not bad. But don’t dare to try as always hit and miss. Haha
You are not alone. I too don't dare to try any of their newer girls after the previous few disappointing experiences.
Old 12-09-2023, 02:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
You are not alone. I too don't dare to try any of their newer girls after the previous few disappointing experiences.
Me too!they are following sg sex route..bbbj video..May attract av monitoring....
Old 12-09-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ayjay is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppailover13 View Post
Not Syed Alwi road, nearby though, Jalan Besar area
Saw this ML and her reviews in telegram saying that she is plus sized and has huge tits. Face was pretty for me as well.

As a plus sized and boobs guy, I decided to give it a try.

Massage : less than 30 mins I think but quite hard massage.
Boobs : D to E. Were pretty huge
Body : feels a little more than plus size especially in middle part but still not too big to turn me off.
Extra : had b2b plus HJ she only took top off. Was really naughty spanking me even during massage. Spanked her and grabbed her ass back as well. She resisted but was wet when I tried to finger her. Love naughty thicc milfs with huge tits
Damage : 58 + 80

Verdict : she fell kinda short on massage. Was more meaty than curvy but still sexy to turn me on. Really liked her naughty attitude. She might be a lil rough too. The attitude on extra made it up for the shortage of massage.

RTM? : maybe 2 or 3 more times considering how much I am of a thicc huge boobs kinda guy and seeing how much of a shortage of thicc babes there are.

Disclaimer : I am more into the heavier side. Don’t take my recommendations going there thinking you will find a slim babe with unporportioned boobs to her body. If you are into curvier, meatier girls pm me for contact.

I will put this quote by wise men before me

One man meat is another man poison. Cheers
Wah can I pm you for this?
Old 12-09-2023, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Yunxi face not that sharp in person, I find her service only so so. Her body is well maintained for someone in her early 40s.

Yunxi service not even close to Coco standard, Coco is alot better.
Yunxi from Bella stable working in hotel ?
Early 40s ??? Oh man
Old 12-09-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
huangjosk is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Yunxi from Bella stable working in hotel ?
Early 40s ??? Oh man
Yunxi told me she does not do hotel work unfortunately. Tried a few times to book her out of the spa. IMO, I don’t think she is that old. Maybe mid-30s but body is very well maintained, long legs and slim body.

Service wise is standard. Only special request I have gotten is simple B2B oil massage but she is quite hygiene conscious so no pussy grinding.
Old 12-09-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjosk View Post
Yunxi told me she does not do hotel work unfortunately. Tried a few times to book her out of the spa. IMO, I don’t think she is that old. Maybe mid-30s but body is very well maintained, long legs and slim body.

Service wise is standard. Only special request I have gotten is simple B2B oil massage but she is quite hygiene conscious so no pussy grinding.
Are we talking same person ? This miao miao is the Yunxi
Old 12-09-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Different person. I was referring to the one from Bella’s place. Tall PRC with short hair also. She goes by lulu/Yunxi
Old 12-09-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjosk View Post

yunxi not mid 30s...she older..she spend money on and take care of her appearance..
Old 12-09-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
For FR for this Miao Miao?
Old 12-09-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ayjay is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited Red a**le spa along Syed Alwi, ya the girls will parade themselves.

Went into one of the shop and saw this girl who's the prettiest and youngest, YaoYao.

Honestly it was my first few time visiting a massage place, so I didn't know what's the right standards. But after going through sbf post, the place is actually below average, but still got shower. Small ass massage bed but her massage was great, i was nervous as hell but she still talked me down and said she wanted to rape me.

Enjoyable session.

Looks: 8/10 - really pretty girl in her mid 20s
Body: small B cup, I'm a boobs lover tbh, but she's so pretty that I caved
Massage: 8/10, pretty good, and nice strength
Fj: 9/10, accomdating and good stereo, ride me, missionary, behind all can. I usually take awhile to shoot but she didnt complain at all, I had many experience with FLs complaining me tbh, so I was glad and she let me slowly take my time.
Damage: honestly quite expensive but i also didnt nego, 1B for entrance 3B for FJ

Don't bother asking me for her contact haha, i forgotten to ask also but look for yaoyao!
Old 13-09-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
yunxi not mid 30s...she older..she spend money on and take care of her appearance..
Wow! That’s super impressive maintenance then, cannot tell at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1