The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

tit fuck lovers, you need big tits for tit fuck, such that the tits can envelope the dick.

Try
1431 Xiao Mao
1608 Jing Jing
1612 Dada
1658a Xiao Qiao
1658a Ruyi
1669 Lulu
1669 Jiao Jiao
2033 Xiao La Jiao
2045 Ling Ling
Old 15-10-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Something to share. Yesterday I had a good massage by Yang Yang in 1658A. Truly her massage is better than most of those ML ladies in massage parlours. The Massage Ladies in massage parlour nowadays usually finger play piano type.

Best part was massage with both of us totally nude, and her pussy rub on my buttock as she massage my back. I enjoy it when the WL has her pussy rub on my butt

Her hand sensual stroke plus BBBJ made me have my rod harden solid solid. Complete the session with a doggie and missionery fuck. Pleasant Saturday. damage is $200 for 1 hour plus a small tip.

If I go to massage parlour, it will be $88 prostrate care massage plus $150 fuck job total $238 and fuck with her not fully naked.

Cutie pie Tian Tian and voluptous Ruyi were seated at the sofa when I came out. Maybe can try a shuangfei them next round. Both big boobs

In my last Shuangfei, I had the WL kiss each other nipples, while I kiss the nipple and fuck her. It was a nice sight to see one of the WL get fucked and nipples sucked by me and another WL. She was sextified thorougly
Old 15-10-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Recent new stock seems to show signs that things are slowly starting to improve.. Got 2 new hot favourites I am visiting regularly for hot passionate sessions.. Better than previous angpais jiajia, xue'er, grace, kiki and xiaoyu.
Old 15-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Penfolds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Damned paiseh

KNN yesterday after bonk ciken, POSB paynow and ATM don't work. Only $5 in my wallet
Old 16-10-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
mbbs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymbbs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro who's the angpai in geylang now? can recommend? TIA!
Old 16-10-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - RUYI , the hidden gem

A whore with a friendly attitude and great GFE, I thought that I should share this. She is one of my regular fucking mates.

I hovered into the den of OKT Botak in 1658A at noon, ready for the mission of the day. Seated in the hall, my radar spotted Ruyi and Tian Tian, the others are working. Wanted to go for shuangfei but Tian Tian has a booking. I would have thought a Ruyi+Tian Tian tack team shuangfei will be fantastic.

Ruyi held my hand and we entered into her Den, room 4. Room 4 does not have so many mirrors compared to room 1,2,3 but it seems more spacious with room for walking. The door shut, and we start to envelope into a deep french kiss like long lost lover. I am her first customer of the day so I dont mind her DFK. She said she missed me while she indulged in the DFK, and her hands fondled my body and slowly caressing my balls. Slowly she undressed me piece by piece, while I also piece by piece removed her attire.

Her breasts is a huge knocker C cup and very nice butt to grab. Today I have her for 60 minutes so I need to pace my mission. The DFK lasted for about a few minutes until we are both totally naked. She proceed to prepare for the soappy on the bed. I rinse myself in the shower while she used the towel to dry me.

I lay on the towel on the bed and she proceeded to put soappy solution on my body. When she start to use her body to rub on my back, that feel was shiok. She knows the rubba position, she has big breasts so the breasts rub was great. The best part was when I turn over, her vagina rub on my rod with that soapy solution almost made my radar lost control.

The shiok soappy bath lasted about 20 minutes and we proceed to the shower room. She began her attack, with her hands caressing my ball and rod from my back, while I put both my hands on the wall. It felt like an officer doing a search from my back, but the sensual stroke on my balls and rods almost made me shoot. I have to hold the missiles. She did a body rub and suck my nipples, working her way to my rod and gave me a deep throat tongue twisting Blow job.

She wiped me dry. left only 25 minutes, she attacked me once again like a sex hungry whore, licking and sucking my nipples. She enjoyed sucking my rod while I caress her huge melon. The side view from the mirror showing her head moving up and down on my rod with her huge melon was a sight. She really can do the twisting type of Blow job.

She capped me when my rod is super hard and cowgirl rode on me. After several hard thrusts on cowgirl, she moan in orgasm and she rode more. Her love for sex can be seen. Her pussy is not loose, but wet. I proceed to doggie her and pounded her with deep thrusts. The piak piak sound is very loud, while her hands grab the bedsheet and she moan.

I turn her over, straighten lher legs and entered her with my legs hooking her. This position made many whores enter a deep orgasm. After several thrusts, she grabbed me and moan loudly. After several thrusts, I lifted both legs high up and started my final pounding. The loud piak piak and her moaning got louder. I proceeded to explore her twin peaks and suck her nice nipples and entered missionery. I prepared for full throttle and thrust, did a faster pounding and she moaned and grabbed me harder and finally i fired my hellfire missiles into the abyss.

I lay my head on her twin peaks and I can feel her heart beating very fast. She kissed my forehead, told me why I am so power today. I told her I enjoy fucking her. She hugged me and she she got high in orgasm a few times. I told her, I know.

Left with 5 minutes, we showered and in the shower room we got into DFK again.

Left Geylang a happy and sextified man

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Recent new stock seems to show signs that things are slowly starting to improve.. Got 2 new hot favourites I am visiting regularly for hot passionate sessions.. Better than previous angpais jiajia, xue'er, grace, kiki and xiaoyu.
lol this guy is damn funny.. bro all you had to do was ask like so many other bros and i gladly share in DM.. why so fucking entitled?

good quality stock in GL is still low in quantity.. and if you're a regular chiongster you'll realize the above mentioned angpais you will hardly see their FRs..

Old 16-10-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol this guy is damn funny.. bro all you had to do was ask like so many other bros and i gladly share in DM.. why so fucking entitled?
Same recently got similar type of comment too. Return your uppz.
Old 17-10-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Watamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL name: Ping Ping
Height: About 1.62m (Without heels)
House: L1654A
Debut: 4months ago

Heard that there is a new batch in this house, went down to check. Ended up picking Ping Ping again because i felt that she still stood out among the rest. I don't write FR, usually just stalk around for good ones. But I felt strongly I had to wrote one for her. Because service usually deteriorates corresponding to the length of stay, however, she had given me one hell of a service repeatedly, truely living up to CAT200.

Looks (10/10): Extremely white, in fact the whitest i had seen and she has very long slim legs. Slightly above average looks, but she has the brightest smile if you catch her on a good day. I love girls with white complexion with long legs, therefore, the high ratings. In addition, she told me she runs regularly during her breaks to maintain her body physique. I grope her body and it seems like its true .

Shower action (9/10): Wash you extremely clean which includes a sextisfying B2B rub, topping it off with a BBBJ at the end. Had to stop her before I submit.

AR (9/10): Highly skilled, push her tongue into my butt while stroking my dick. Damn shiok haha

DFK (9/10): Spontaneous and she initiates it. Lots of saliva and tongue actions and it makes my mind go blank.

BBBJ (9/10): One of the best I experienced, swallowed my entire dick deep coupled with tongue actions. She licks my dick like an ice-cream.

FJ (10/10): Accomodating to all kinds of positions. According to her, she get wet easily as she has a high sex drive. She loves getting pump in doggie style. I like her 叫床 voice, it really turns me on.

RTF (100/100): Definitely will return to support her

Given her GND vibe, I was surprised that she is so slutty behind close doors. I was expecting to do a innocent UNI girl, the contrast is too huge and it turns me on. Above is purely my own experience and the level of service did not drop after visting her a few times.

She treats her customers genuinely with the same level of service whether or not there are tips to be given. She told me her customers that she do not need FRs, in fact this forum had little to no mentions of her, but I believe such a GEM should be shared.
Old 17-10-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
I thought the fairest complexion WL in Geylang now is 1658A Yang Niu. Is this Ping Ping even fairer than her??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watamo View Post
WL name: Ping Ping

Looks (10/10): Extremely white, in fact the whitest i had seen and she has very long slim legs. Slightly above average looks, but she has the brightest smile if you catch her on a good day. I love girls with white complexion with long legs, therefore, the high ratings. In addition, she told me she runs regularly during her breaks to maintain her body physique. I grope her body and it seems like its true .

Old 18-10-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Sorry to digress a bit, but did anyone noticed there is a huge influx of JPMM working as fl in SG now. First time in my life see the availability of so many Nippon fls here

Wonder why so many of them coming here to work suddenly? Is it due to the strong SGD vs JPY in recent months...

Mod pls remove message if this is inappropriate thanks!
Old 18-10-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Watamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
I thought the fairest complexion WL in Geylang now is 1658A Yang Niu. Is this Ping Ping even fairer than her??
Not really sure but you can check her out when you got the time.
Old 18-10-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yang niu is fair but fairest ? Dun think so

Got a thai-chi also fair skin and comparable

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 18-10-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Sorry to digress a bit, but did anyone noticed there is a huge influx of JPMM working as fl in SG now. First time in my life see the availability of so many Nippon fls here

Wonder why so many of them coming here to work suddenly? Is it due to the strong SGD vs JPY in recent months...

Mod pls remove message if this is inappropriate thanks!
The decline of japanese economy is real. Their currency is weak against almost all major currencies. Half the value it was in 2019 (precovid against usd). Importing is very expensive for them…
wishing more korean in dome 3 though.
Old 18-10-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Recently cheong in HK. A lot of really really good and young PRC stock.. It’s just a matter of time before they make it to our shore. Even discussed about geylang with WL I befriended.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1