The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 15-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusteel View Post
Hi All

Anyone has the price for M1 KTV, drinks and girls?

Where is the nearest hotel to M1 KTV.

Need to be my client there.

Thank you

is it this one? M-one Club in M-One hotel?
http://m-one.co.id/

facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/milleniumonebatam/
Batam
Jl. Duyung Sei Jodoh, Batam
+62 778 7415151

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 15-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 21
werewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros, I am staying in Batam this week near Nagoya Hill. I read about Delta spa and thought of trying it after work as it is close to my hotel. Any recommendation on good SYT girls there and what's the price now for massage session with HJ or FJ? Thanks!
Old 15-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolves View Post
Hi bros, I am staying in Batam this week near Nagoya Hill. I read about Delta spa and thought of trying it after work as it is close to my hotel. Any recommendation on good SYT girls there and what's the price now for massage session with HJ or FJ? Thanks!
Delta spa has no FJ, only HJ... U need to buy 3 massage sessions (45mins each) to score a free HJ... I haven't visited Delta for years, but I understand that it's now 600k+ for 3 sessions...
Old 15-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toje deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Delta spa has no FJ, only HJ... U need to buy 3 massage sessions (45mins each) to score a free HJ... I haven't visited Delta for years, but I understand that it's now 600k+ for 3 sessions...
I believe almost 750 last time I tried, 3 months ago.
Old 16-06-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
Haha ... nice reading up the thread. Yes, Ramadhan makes Batam pretty dead if you are here for the gals, other than that Nagoya Hill is still crowded with SYT but not your tropical booking kind. Live report : I am staying in Nagoya Hill, gonna catch the Warcraft movie at Cinema 21, bought a sweet SYT a ticket, sitting next to me, she is a total stranger I just met in the mall, wish me luck ...
Bro, me going this weekend. Can i know where is this cinema 21? Inside nagoya mall?

I wanna go watch conjuring2......

And how ur luck with the ger u treat movie to? Hope u strike.......
Old 16-06-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Bro, me going this weekend. Can i know where is this cinema 21? Inside nagoya mall?

I wanna go watch conjuring2......

And how ur luck with the ger u treat movie to? Hope u strike.......
Yes, it is on Level 3 of Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall, just next to the Food Point (Food Court). And Yes, I have scored with the girl and she is actually working in the Mall too, that makes it better, hee hee ... Have a great weekend when you are here, cheers !
Old 16-06-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
donkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Maybe u shld post the price of the ST or LT from wat time to wat time sinxe they have a daily job and any condition on the shot etc..
I have taken only LT (till next morning) It's 1.5 million rupiah..
Old 16-06-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkan View Post
I have taken only LT (till next morning) It's 1.5 million rupiah..
Good ones can go up to 1.65 million!
Old 16-06-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkan View Post
Hi Bros,

Recently visited Batam. Happened to drink in a pub where I met with their local OKT. He pass his mobile nos to me and explained tat his girls are quite fresh as he only recommend to his small network people. He further stress tat his girls are not like ordinary working girls as some of them have a day job and only service customers from time to time.

Feeling horny the next day, I contacted him and true enough a gem of gem girl arrived and make my stay a remarkable one!

I have introduced some friends to this line and all come back with full satisfaction.

Pls PM for the contacts.
I have pass some senior members the nos. enjoy!
Old 16-06-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Sinta is back
Yes,and she send her regards via email.

Thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Found a driver for 350k whole day. He suggested I go Happy 8 , Bunga and Memory. For massage he recommended Nagoya Massage.
The driver recommend all the higher end stuffs to you.

Nagoya Massage - one of the top tier massage place.

Bunga - Batam most expensive booking joint

Happy 8 - Batam 2nd most expensive booking joint

Memory - commission to taxi driver equivalent to that of Bunga.

Speaking base on experience as i have been to almost all of them and dwelled in it.

Quote:
... I would follow the suggestions that you can read here and suggest HIM to take you where YOU want.
i agreed.

I refrain from allowing any driver to pull me by my nose to move around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Bro nono,u sure u take HB mall cinema sweetbox sit watch movie or do other thgs w yr girl? Later u cm out frm cinema ask u wat the movie is abt,u cannot tell again.
Hehehe...having hanky panky in the sweet box couple seat can be fun,i believe..hehehe... Its just another kind of fun for me and as for the story of the movie,I can always watch it from other online source again.

*i watch the movie again online and found out that i didnt miss much,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantthinkofany View Post
Firs time in Batam and both my friend and I have a bad experience with the ceweks we booked overnight.
1st time being in Batam,but may i ask where did you stay? As in which hotel?

Quote:
Took from Hawaii and only had one shot for the whole time booking them which is as soon as they come in our rooms. Other than that, the ceweks are sleeping. We went out for dinner and party till 1am plus after which the ceweks were tired and decided to sleep after we got back to our rooms.
Its not easy to find you a solution for a problem face if there are no details. Dinner where? Party where? and staying which hotel? Your next morning tipping?

Quote:
Should we be more aggresive as to demand for sex or were we just unlucky that we had no chemistry with the ceweks?
My offered solution as in how i would choose my girl from booking joint :

https://sammythe.guru/showpo...ostcount=32592

Another bro's pointers 4+ years ago which i have learned from :

https://sammythe.guru/showpo...ostcount=16451

Quote:
Any experts would like to give advise so that the next time we know what to do?
I am no expert when it comes to Batam,but if you are asking for advise,and if its from me,it will be to read Page 1 of this thread or my signature links.

I briefly see mainly 1 failure in your trip. Not reading. (no offence)

Nearly all the advises given to you by the other bros after you make your post were all on my signature links before you went for your trip. It consist from how to pick the right girl of choice,to how you could minimize non-cooperative girls (and what you could do about it if they do),and even up to what time the girl would leave if they like you and what time the girl will leave if they DO NOT like you. And there's a plan B provided if an all else fail situation happened. Again,its your choice and your call.

Page 1 of this thread :

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=586297

You would have scored an F for chemistry during school if you have not been attending chemistry classes and not reading the available text book/s from the beginning. The theory is similar for Batam,hehehe...and i didnt score well for my 1st Batam trip too. (just saying only,no hard feelings,we all learn as we move along) To date,i am still trying to perfect my trip,hehehe...hope you will be able to understand where goes wrong and be able to right your own wrong the next time round.

Good luck and cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
@nono Warcraft is fantastic, worth every single rupiah for the cost of 35k hehehe ..
Cool! I just hope I have the time to watch this movie,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, Warcraft is fantastic. But, I enjoyed Ninja Turtle more. But, at 25k rp, I don't mind at all. Except that my food for both movies cost 280k ++.
Old 16-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Yes, Warcraft is fantastic. But, I enjoyed Ninja Turtle more. But, at 25k rp, I don't mind at all. Except that my food for both movies cost 280k ++.
So many Movie so little time..

I missed the chance to watch Ninja Turtle at 35k (weekend price), if anyone has the link to watch it online please pm me the link.

Only have around 12 hours of awake time in Batam this weekend T.T

Coming up list..

-THE CONJURING 2
-NOW YOU SEE ME 2
-CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE
Old 16-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did not see any "Morena" written there. You mean it's a Morena branch indeed, and I did not see the sign, or you mean it's the same style as Morena?

Many such places in Nagoya and Jodoh: small door, stair, 2-3 floors with poor rooms and sweaty girls sleeping on floor mattress. Ojek drivers often try to take me to some of them (they call them "lady house"), because of the commission.

I have the feeling that some of the girls that can be found on wechat with the keyword "ST BO" in the profile are not true FL but actually work in such places. I say this, because one of them (long story*) posted a photo on her wechat profile where she was sitting with other girls in a place looking as a joint. When I asked I wanted to see other girls and visit the place, she said "not possible", "we work only with wechat".

* She was working just 18 with the sister (19?) at Permata when I booked both years ago. Not a 3some. Fucked both with the other in bathroom. Malu etc.
Since then, a long story for both. One got married in Singapore, but divorced after 1 year. She's back in Batam working as FL or semi-FL. Judging from the photos, she lost the virginal fresh teen appearance.
The other, well even worse. She's been working for 2 years in the spa of a hotel downtown KL. I booked her one night, just because I wanted to stay with her after long time. She's a sweet SYT, but working in spa for two years leaves some marks... She says she's happy to work in spa in KL, even if she cannot go out alone and practically spends all her days between her room, the road to go to spa 5m, and back 5am. She says she earns more in KL like that, rather then in Batam. In Batam, her booking fee was around 1.2M. In KL, a ST is less than 200 RM, 30%-40% for her. Make your own calculations...
Tks bro, up you.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 16-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusteel View Post
Hi All

Anyone has the price for M1 KTV, drinks and girls?

Where is the nearest hotel to M1 KTV.

Need to be my client there.

Thank you
M1 there itself have hotel and the room is 350 000rp daily. standard room.

the other one u can try is zest hotel also newly build, 375000rp. if stay at the top floor on the other side got sea view some more. good scene for bonking too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Personally I prefer Da Vienna more than Formosa, the reason being - newer decor, higher quality of stuff in room, more comfortable bed, etc. Especially their interesting lamp trick... ... Down side is a quite big about in-house massage and a little bit about variety of food supply surrounded...
Yes, da vienna is newer and the lamp thing is quite stylo. Food is superb. I never try the in-house massage so no comment for that.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1