The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2024, 10:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Wah this thread is a trip down memory lane. I scrolled through the photos I have of that lady and with 李荣浩‘s song in the background. Heart aching. On a side note, why are you known as Trident?
I never said that was my nick
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-03-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
so anyone has pics of the ML FL WL that you are dating?

maybe once you share it, we can understand why you head over heels over the girl.
I have pics of my ML but who's going to share it? lol. They use it go search, and you gonna queue until dono where.
Old 16-03-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

After my current gf start to stay over with me frequently, I don't wanna be caught for playing so much all over the place. So I gave away all my remaining condoms to my friend (lol) and deleted all the Line / WX contacts of girls including my regular MLs. Deleted all evidence of my chionging as well except this account and certain things tied to this email.

I wonder if anything goes wrong in future, not sure can still restore the contacts? Not sure if the MLs will return, probably need to start anew.
Old 16-03-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
After my current gf start to stay over with me frequently, I don't wanna be caught for playing so much all over the place. So I gave away all my remaining condoms to my friend (lol) and deleted all the Line / WX contacts of girls including my regular MLs. Deleted all evidence of my chionging as well except this account and certain things tied to this email.

I wonder if anything goes wrong in future, not sure can still restore the contacts? Not sure if the MLs will return, probably need to start anew.
A hard but right choice to make. Respect.

I always make it a point to stop visiting any ML/FL when I’m attached too.

Wish you luck and hopefully you will never find a reason to chiong again.
Old 18-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.facebook.com/reel/330592352766477

That is much truth in this short reel

no money no honey
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-03-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
that is a big word "Trust"

I don't think I have the heart to trust someone in this trade, even if they quit.

Maybe I have been burnt too much, but asking me to trust someone who sells their body for a living, is not something I can phantom.

And this is coming from having already been with one for more than a decade.
I agree with you bro, but then I can't stop myself from committing to the relationship even though I know there's no real future. Not sure you have the same experience
Old 19-03-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so anyone has pics of the ML FL WL that you are dating? .
Quote:
haha. I really have a ton of pictures of the same lady.
How about FL that I were dating (donkey years ago). I have tons of photos of several viet FL from JC/GL pub I dated
Old 19-03-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post

alamak. why delete? just log out of WX and create a new "clean" WX.
Anytime can log in again with all contacts intact.
Old 19-03-2024, 12:34 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
How about FL that I were dating (donkey years ago). I have tons of photos of several viet FL from JC/GL pub I dated
if you are willing to share bro, sure bros all appreciate.

Old 19-03-2024, 12:35 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
I agree with you bro, but then I can't stop myself from committing to the relationship even though I know there's no real future. Not sure you have the same experience
yes, its a love hate relationship

She is so the wrong girl, and you know she is going to bring you so much pain, but there is a raw attraction and you can't leave her.

pain and pleasure bro...
Old 19-03-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
Jubic is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think I kena KC by a FL already. Shit.
Old 20-03-2024, 12:10 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubic View Post
lol. no worries, you just join the club.
Old 20-03-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

After my recent retirement i received more text from milf as compare to before, some of them did went out with me for meal and do some light shopping. According to them older guys are more secure than younger guys.
I felt i had more time for them, as and when i can visit without work commitment. But... Money also gone fast.
These are the common place i bring them out:
1) go to temple.
2) go people's park buy food.
3) go lingerie shop
4) watch movies.
5) go haircut.
6) go Thai massage.
7) buffet lunch.
8) short time.
9) do nails
10) look clothing's.

Some are healthy some not. Retirement life is enjoyable.
Old 20-03-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
alamak. why delete? just log out of WX and create a new "clean" WX.
Anytime can log in again with all contacts intact.
Haha, it's ok. I can start anew if I need to. My best MLs already returned, no point also.
Old 20-03-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubic View Post
Wait till you meet those that can KC you deep deep become addicted until you can't even pull out.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1