The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Sigh. The last time I'm repeating myself telling you.
It's not show off.
Not show off
Not show off.
I repeat three times do you can remember now.
It's a marketing gimmick telling you they are high society butterfly.
You need to pay them enough to be able to fucker them.
Not the cheap $120 -$150 fuck.
These type they expecting $500 and above
Bro ... u don't know. Not about $$$ fuck ,what I meant is when they play they don't show the guys on face book unless it's their attach boy
Old 06-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnamese woman jailed, fined for entering Singapore under false identity

Posted 06 Oct 2016 18:40 Updated 06 Oct 2016 18:50

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...html?cid=fbcna

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Bro ... u don't know. Not about $$$ fuck ,what I meant is when they play they don't show the guys on face book unless it's their attach boy
They put already. They gold master will be gone. Where got so stupid.
But.. if you tell her. I give you 8k a month. She confirm will put your pic.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They put already. They gold master will be gone. Where got so stupid.
But.. if you tell her. I give you 8k a month. She confirm will put your pic.
I give her 5k Riggit , better don't put my picture.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Vietnamese women likes to show off on face book , what she did wine n dine , party etc etc , but they never show off the guys they are with on face book .
Probably wants to keep her value options available. Any comments to this ?
Quote:
Not show off. Marketing gimmick. Telling you they are not cheap whores. They are high society butterfly. Need to spend more to up them.

Another type show poor family. Mother or grand mother. Den help them to cook or massage..

But think about it if they are so poor to show. Where they get their money for boobs implant and nose job?

Another marketing gimmick so that you will pity her and give more.

Take it with a pinch of salt. Just nego fuck and forget.
I would say both... I have known many Vietnamese girls (not as gf though)
For one, they want to show their friends that they are having a very good life... going to nice restaurants and eating delicious food... just so their friends would think highly of them...
Of course, secondly, a man who want to fk her will also think he needs to offer much better things for them...
Now, we said that China girls were bad... Vietnamese girls are not better either...
Old 22-10-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
boy34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The real true facts to knows about marrying a Vietnamese girl.i s best knows their cultural before u decide.

I have a friend whom married a viet wife and is not as beautiful as you guys out think is simple family with/without children.

At first they can treat u well before marriage ..bra.. bra....

Once u married things different already either give/sent $$$ back is endless..
Mother/father/siblings problems and so On.

Another facts is parents visited sg already damaged your pockets $$ and yet once go back still have to give 'AngPao' $$ before going home and not sure is this a cultural in Vietnamese. Wondering which idiot girls starts this teach the rest of the girls married to sg guy this kinds customs. which not exist at all in sg cultural! For those rich guys can just give $500-1k ,but for guys not rich or not holding good job is sweat money meant alot and the wife can just show fucking black face towards hubby likes he must give more.They think poor guys print money. She should be lucky if they work in sg for a good salary (some don't work)ask them go back and work $250-350/months see what they expect here or there. Be contented don't be greedy viet girls. married hear is for good no hard life. Pleased you are pleasing husband of parents.speechless.

Is just like we sg guys becomes stupidity or cut 'carrot head'.

Another problem even they married to you they still have bfs/lovers over there which u will difficult to trace at all. I heard lots of buddies viet girls always said she..when back viet to look for her bf..

Don't think twice ,but more before marrying viet girls ,I can says don't blind by their and sweet talk and beauty will makes you silent suffer. (Note: not to offence some girls/wife are good and not all are bad apples)

Good luck if u find the right life partner till the day when u sick/die besides you that is your real wife.

Hope some readers don't get angry what I written ,but is a real facts in life happening in sg. Good luck.

Last edited by boy34; 23-10-2016 at 12:50 AM.
Old 25-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy34 View Post
The real true facts to knows about marrying a Vietnamese girl.i s best knows their cultural before u decide.

I have a friend whom married a viet wife and is not as beautiful as you guys out think is simple family with/without children.

Another facts is parents visited sg already damaged your pockets $$ and yet once go back still have to give 'AngPao' $$ before going home and not sure is this a cultural in Vietnamese. Wondering which idiot girls starts this teach the rest of the girls married to sg guy this kinds customs. which not exist at all in sg cultural! For those rich guys can just give $500-1k ,but for guys not rich or not holding good job is sweat money meant alot and the wife can just show fucking black face towards hubby likes he must give more.They think poor guys print money. She should be lucky if they work in sg for a good salary (some don't work)ask them go back and work $250-350/months see what they expect here or there. Be contented don't be greedy viet girls. married hear is for good no hard life. Pleased you are pleasing husband of parents.speechless.

Another problem even they married to you they still have bfs/lovers over there which u will difficult to trace at all. I heard lots of buddies viet girls always said she..when back viet to look for her bf..

Don't think twice ,but more before marrying viet girls ,I can says don't blind by their and sweet talk and beauty will makes you silent suffer. (Note: not to offence some girls/wife are good and not all are bad apples)

Good luck if u find the right life partner till the day when u sick/die besides you that is your real wife.

Hope some readers don't get angry what I written ,but is a real facts in life happening in sg. Good luck.
Nothing new on what you have written.

Too many guys think they are too smart to fall to ks or immune to the charms. If anyone interested, shd go read the first 1000 pages of this thread.

In end is one choice. Information is available in this data age.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 26-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

On Monday; happened to bum an old colleague. He is selling fish in a market with his vietnamese wife now. In the past he used to work as a Buyer for an MNC but now a fish monger. He said his dad hope that he could take over the business. I knew that when he was a Buyer; he married a vietnamese wife but not the one with him. So we have a coffee chat. He said his ex-wife is too money minded and could not get along with his parents in law. His ex-wife work for his parents in law in the market and monthly; the parents pay her $1200 for 5 days work but end up telling the parents salary too low. In the end the relationship cant last for 2 years and end up divorce in the 3rd year.

Once bitten; twice shy; thus my friend dare not to find anymore VB as wife. Due to his parents wanted him to take over the market business and also due to his bad gambling habits; he agreed to take over the business when his parents help him to pay off his debts. When he was in the market; he happened to know 1 of the stall holders; who also married a vietnamese wife. This vb kept recommend her cousin to him when the cousin was on social visit. They meet up a few times and my friend fall in love with her. My friend told me she love his current wife so much cos she the one help him when he fall into gambling debts again. Each month she paid his wife $1400 for helping him; and after few years staying together; when my friend fall in to gambing debts again; she took out $25K savings to help my friend. Who will believe that VB take $ out to help the husband.Now they are happily married with 1 kids and another one is coming out soon.

Yes; think twice before you marry a vb. There are always good and bad apples.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 26-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

I have a confession to make...and this is a true story of me and a vietnam lady...

Years ago, I was posted to Vietnam to work for a project and travel on and off, I met a vietnam business partner and she is a lady. We became friends as she can speak english.

I found that she knows a lot about Singapore which I was curious and after a few meetings, she confess that she has a boyfriend from Singapore who is "looking" after her - taking care of her and her daughter. By the way, I dont know why there are a lot of vietnam women who are single mother.

Anyway, one night, my colleague and I with her and a few of her friends decided to go to KTV and after KTV, we decided to play stripe poker. We guys lost the game because our attire are less than ladies, eg a man has only a pair of socks, shirt, pants and underwear and we could not win to make the girls stripe more than us. Anyway, the games ended up with both of the men were naked.

We were surprised that the ladies are not shy at all and slowly play with our dicks. I glance at the girl I know and she was a bit jealous and push the other girl away. She then took me to another room, we kiss and later fuck.

In the middle of the fuck, her phone rang and I can hear a SINGLISH male voice speaking to her. She lie to him that she is with her female friends and on the way to home while my cock was still inside her !!!!

I feel bad for that Singapore guy, she told me that he want to marry her.

I wish I could call up that guy to tell him about the truth but he must be drug by her sweet talk.

When I went back to Singapore, she try to contact me and ask me to "look after her" and I was thinking if I be the one wearing the green cuckoo hat...
Old 28-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Vietnam girls sucks , their culture is to cheat and cheat if they can.
PRC is better then them in terms of skills on the bed. At least, we know is a China culture.
Hahaha
Old 28-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
I have a confession to make...and this is a true story of me and a vietnam lady...

Years ago, I was posted to Vietnam to work for a project and travel on and off, I met a vietnam business partner and she is a lady. We became friends as she can speak english.

I found that she knows a lot about Singapore which I was curious and after a few meetings, she confess that she has a boyfriend from Singapore who is "looking" after her - taking care of her and her daughter. By the way, I dont know why there are a lot of vietnam women who are single mother.

Anyway, one night, my colleague and I with her and a few of her friends decided to go to KTV and after KTV, we decided to play stripe poker. We guys lost the game because our attire are less than ladies, eg a man has only a pair of socks, shirt, pants and underwear and we could not win to make the girls stripe more than us. Anyway, the games ended up with both of the men were naked.

We were surprised that the ladies are not shy at all and slowly play with our dicks. I glance at the girl I know and she was a bit jealous and push the other girl away. She then took me to another room, we kiss and later fuck.

In the middle of the fuck, her phone rang and I can hear a SINGLISH male voice speaking to her. She lie to him that she is with her female friends and on the way to home while my cock was still inside her !!!!

I feel bad for that Singapore guy, she told me that he want to marry her.

I wish I could call up that guy to tell him about the truth but he must be drug by her sweet talk.

When I went back to Singapore, she try to contact me and ask me to "look after her" and I was thinking if I be the one wearing the green cuckoo hat...
Thanks for the info. Vietnam girls can only be fuck buddy or friends.
Cannot be real girlfriend. Cheating culture is Vietnam
Old 12-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhabits View Post
Another brother bites the dust....
The Singaporean man knew clearly the woman worked as a prostitute.
another kam lang Singapore man going crazy over a street prostitute
public toilet bowl niah - y go jail because of her stinky big shit hole?
Old 14-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
alan1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad to see Singaporean complaining of Vietnamese culture as cheating.
Does that makes Singapore/China girls perfect?
I have been in Vietnam for the last 7 years. Been through ups & downs. My Vietnamese wife and son stick to me throughout these 7 years.

Saigon population is ard 25 mil+! There bounds to have good and bad people. Before we comments, we have to understand Vietnamese culture. I have been to the country side to visit my in-laws. Their culture are really very different from a Singaporean points of view. Asking for money here and there is often but let me do remind this, the money is in your pocket! Nobody can force you to give or how much to give! Singaporean want face and start to give a lot. After that complains about it!

Vietnamese girls cheating? Which country culture dun cheat? All does..Worst if you met them are those KTV/Pubs locations. They are the street gals, experience type. But again, the money is in your pocket! You are the one that control it, so how can you said they cheat you? You give the money willing! Singaporean guy always mentioned they met the gals and got free fuck etc....R u so simple minded? There is no free lunch in this world. When you get it free now, you will pay a heavier price later.
Old 14-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Throughout my 7 years here, i have seen many things revolved around Singaporean man. Too many...being cheated of money & love. Maybe we are not street smart people. We never go though a lot of bad experience and life is always being taken care of.

Example hospital: In Singapore we have a perfect health care system. Our government will come in to help. Try going to a local hospital in Vietnam! I tried doing that a few years ago when my son was sick! It was a nightmare! I even fucked the doctor! Haha...come to think of it, nobody force me to go to a local hospital. I have a choice, either local or private. I chose local at that time is bcs i dun want to waste money. A local hospital charge you around $3-$4 USD and medicine is normally around $3-$4 USD. Normally is within $10 USD for a local hospital visit. Private visit is normally around $50-$80 USD and medicine is around $20 USD. A trip is normally around $100 USD. Saw the big difference?
Old 14-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

I have known many Singapore man got cheated in Vietnam. Cheated everything, love and money. A few came to me for helped and i listern to their story. Mostly are blind by love, not street smart and simple minded! i remember 5 years ago a man in his 50+ came to help for help. He lost all his money in opening a pub with his Vietnamese gf. Everything gone! Total loss ard $400,000! In the end, managed to use black and white side to get back around $150,000!
Like i like to mentioned, the money is in your pocket! What you want to do with it, dun come back crying over it! Nobody forces you to do so!

Like my in laws, for the last 7 years, the most expensive thing i buy for them is a motor that casued me around 32 mil vnd. I go back to the country side once or twice a year. udring these visit, i normally give the parents 2-3 mil vnd during each visit. Sometimes her parents do call me up and ask for some money, normally around 1-3 mil vnd. That is about all. I always like to ask what is the money for? If it's justify, i would send. If not, i will reject them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1