The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jin Jin(16W12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Both are on par IMHO! But Lulu has young MILF looks, genuine knockers and has voluptuous bod! Shuang Shuang has model and younger looks with well shaped slim bod but enhanced knockers! Shuang Shuang looks like a HK celeb whom I can't remember her name lor.
lemme help u with dat bro
she looked like 70-80% resemble
杨紫琼 Michelle Yeoh, Yang Zi Qiong

will see her in most kungfu movies hee
Old 21-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Jin Jin(16W12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
lemme help u with dat bro
she looked like 70-80% resemble
杨紫琼 Michelle Yeoh, Yang Zi Qiong

will see her in most kungfu movies hee
Ya, quite close but the much younger version of Michelle Yeoh. I think for me she looks 30-40% like the famous kung fu actress lor.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 22-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Overall service from House Girls are good...

Air Mattress with New Plastic Sheet are clean...

Reno also nice and good music...

Lastly but not least OKT friendly too...
Old 22-07-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Overall service from House Girls are good...

Air Mattress with New Plastic Sheet are clean...

Reno also nice and good music...

Lastly but not least OKT friendly too...
But only thing is OKT insist we paid first then proceed to bonk abit weird to me remind me of those Thai WLs hses...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
But only thing is OKT insist we paid first then proceed to bonk abit weird to me remind me of those Thai WLs hses...
Yeah bro...he worry customer to shiok then forgot to pay huh..ha ha

If I am not wrong last time this is a Thai Fish Tank Shop issit bro???
Old 22-07-2012, 05:50 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Shuang Shuang (16W12 Yi Tiao Long)

Face: 7.7/10
(Very pretty, gorgeous, feminine face with some sluttiness & sexiness. I find that she looks like a model. I will rank her as one of the prettiest in GL. Her nose looks a bit fake. Her eyes are very alluring & pretty can hook my soul & heart . Her eye makeup & fake eye lashes are nice make her look slutty & sexy. I am attracted by her face that is why I chose to bonk her. If she walks along the street of orchard road, definitely many tiko guys will ogle at her.)

Body: 7.9/10
(One of the best figure I had seen & savour in GL. She has curvy, s shaped, hour glass, taut, well toned, slim body. I can see that she used to have nice abs. She has this tattoo on her arm. Reminds me of Jolin Tsai. Her body skin has some bruises marks but nontheless her sexy figure turns me on big time. I find that her figure looks even better with her sexy outfit on. I like her sexy outfits esp those short mini skirt and low cut top which reveals her deep cleavage i see liao nose bleed. Her legs are very smooth too no signs of leg hair. Her hands are abit rough but its ok. Her body & hair smells nice too.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(Surgically enhanced C cup boobs. Sad to say I prefer natural boobs. I felt that her boobs are quite hard to my touch. Her saving grace is that pair of succulent pinkish red small nipples, look like raisins to me. Her nipples are so nice to suck and lick. To be honest her boobs look nice on her body frame.)

Bath: 7.7/10
(Yi Tiao long type of bath service on water bed. I lied on my front on the water bed. Shuang shuang is caring & asked me to be careful not to slip on the slippery water bed. She gave me a thorough wash & soaping on my back. After that she sipped some warm water & gave me a thorough cat bath from my ears to my neck to my back, ka chng, legs. Her cat bath is strong suction type. Can feel her teeth brushing against my skin. Felt shiok. During the cat bath she will use her finger nails to caress my balls. Very song. After the cat bath, she applied baby lotion & oil on my back & used her body & boobs to rabba my back very shiok. Then I flipped over with my penis facing up. She repeated the washing & soaping on my front. After that she sipped some warm water & plant a kiss on my lips followed by same cat bath on my front. She then applied baby lotion & oil on my front & used her body & boobs to rabba against my body. Felt very shiok. She also used her boobs & nipples to rub my penis head. Felt very song to heaven. After all the shiok service she applied tooth paste on my penis to "kill germs" my penis felt very hot & "spicy". First time a WL put tooth paste on my penis.)

Cat bath: 7/10
(The cat bath on bed is not as thorough as in the toilet. Again Shuang shuang sipped warm water & plant a kiss on my lips and used the same strong cat bath tecnhique on my body, balls & penis. Can feel strong suction & her teeth brushing against my body skin.)

AR: Nil

Painting of pussy: Nil she said she don't like. Not an issue for me.

Frenching: 7.4/10
(When shuang shuang took the initiatives to kiss my lips, I went to test water & insert my tongue into her mouth. To my surprise she opened her mouth & reciprocate with a good tongue fight. The frenching is not very intense, not very long engaging, it lasted for like 10-15s on and off. Nontheless I enjoyed frenching this babe tongueful. Maybe when I RTF the frenching will improve.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Shuang shuang gave me hot water BBBJ. Initially my penis felt hot & burning. After a while it felt better. Her BBBJ is not bad with little HJ action. Can feel strong suction. I enjoyed seeing her licking my penis head with those horny, slutty CFM expression. Awesome. Nearly cum. )

FJ: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is tight. She knows how to use her pussy muscles to grip & squeeze my penis. Her moaning is very arousing & her CFM slutty expressions made me very buay tahan. In missionary position while i pumping her i managed to french her tongueful for a short while. Only did her in missionary position as i cannot tahan long & eventually cummed.)

GFE: 7/10
(Though she appeared cold on the outside, she is quite warm on the inside & is very chatty. Nice girl to chat with. Found out that she had worked in GL for 1yr plus, leaving this yr. Her regulars are mostly young guys in their 20s & 30s.)

RTF: Yes definitely for her face & hot figure.

Btw saw Jin Jin & Lu Lu as well. Lu Lu's big boobs caught my attn. Jin Jin's syt face aroused me too. Will up these 2 soon cheers.
Old 23-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what time does this house open and closes?
Old 24-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
FirstTouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

12noon- 12am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekynerd View Post
what time does this house open and closes?
Old 24-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just tried shuang shuang for first blood, in fact I tried lulu last week but too busy to write fr. Just to say that shuang shuang is awesome an excellent syt looks with great figure. Can't seem to see that she is plastic lei maybe I have no experience XD I prefer lulu over shuang shuang in my own opinion

Btw guys any suggestion for WL that are tall and skinny like 168 above? Have a quite taste over them but no luck.. Kind bros advice !
Old 24-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
tengkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
Just tried shuang shuang for first blood, in fact I tried lulu last week but too busy to write fr. Just to say that shuang shuang is awesome an excellent syt looks with great figure. Can't seem to see that she is plastic lei maybe I have no experience XD I prefer lulu over shuang shuang in my own opinion

Btw guys any suggestion for WL that are tall and skinny like 168 above? Have a quite taste over them but no luck.. Kind bros advice !
guess u might wanna try kimi of 1654A, think maybe around 172 tall skinny big boobs
Old 24-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bruddar, do u knoe the meaning of First Blood in commercial sex term?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, do u knoe the meaning of First Blood in commercial sex term?
First blood not first try of day meh?hahah correct me I'm wrong I'm a newbie!
Old 24-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
First blood not first try of day meh?hahah correct me I'm wrong I'm a newbie!
1st blood meaning you are the first one who fucks the wl on her bery 1st day at work.

Old 25-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hardworking48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry ah....what is 16W12? I am guessing its Lor 16, hse no. W12? correct or not?
Old 25-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardworking48 View Post
sorry ah....what is 16w12? I am guessing its lor 16, hse no. W12? Correct or not?

lor 16 w12 = lor 16 westerhout road hse no.12
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1