The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
They stop, I stop! LMFAO

The more they bleat, the more people come forward to spill the beans on them.
The more vile they are, the more diligent I do research.

OK – gonna start with things I even know already in the past – let’s see what happens next!

Start with tony’s CASH REBATE program. Gotta wonder though, about plonkers who would get rebates to bring their own friends to our Scam agent! Hmmm… wonder which Taikor/Taikor wannabe this reminds you of!

Quote:
1) CASH REBATE AWARD
Suitable for groups.
Get INSTANT CASH REBATES if you qualify all terms and conditions of package deal.
Package deal can be custom tailored to your itinenary and KTV spending.
Also if you make 4 group bookings in 2014 that are eligible for cash rebates you'll receive a complimentary hotel stay (1 room/1 night) at King Long (Jin Lang) or Eurasia (Ou Ya) Hotel.

Besides Mix party packages, Tony makes a LOT when there is a Taikor/Taikor wannabe who basically encourage BSD behavior from his acolytes (new guys who have no idea that they are being victimized. Have YOU yourself been victimized by Tony? Yes, I welcome your PM/thanks!), Chugging drinks, buying special expensive ladies/milk drinks, buying all the over-priced dolls, food and total crap that they routinely wheel in to the room and of course sitting multiple girls – which is a big money maker for Tony but which I’ve heard he do NOT tell his Taikors about; honor amongst thieves and all that LOL!
OK, let’s next examine Tony’s terms and conditions on his website:

Quote:
Terms & Conditions:
※Participants are encourage to take up Package Deal or Fixed Cost KTV.

Of course…he makes the most this way with lone or couple guys!
You tell him you're more guys and he'll encourage you to have your own party! For the above reasons.
※Cash payment to be made in full to “CROOK” TRAVEL for all activities.
※For KTV rooms booked through “CROOK” TRAVEL, all service staff (DJs) will be appointed by “CROOK” TRAVEL.
※Participants are not allowed to appoint their own service staff (DJs).

Tony has his own DJ’s who brings in fake liquor and if it’s a beer party, for the beer to be gone in a flash, forcing party goers to fork out for extra cost beverage! Dump half full glasses, bring in empty bottles as proof, start heavy drinking games etc. His DJ’s also notes which MM do what, i.e. just sit or go out – and Tony can then collect his MM kick-back from the mommy.
※”CROOK” TRAVEL reserves the rights to terminate this service at anytime without stating any reason.
※All bookings must be made via “CROOK” TRAVEL.
※Participants are reminded that any attempt to solicit business/agendas from other participants will be blacklisted.

The stealth agency trade is so cut-throat that they routinely send “undercovers” to competitor’s parties to befriend party goers and steal them for their own agency.
※”CROOK” TRAVEL guarantees to all participants that individuals with undesirable behaviour will be requested to leave the event.
Yes, Tony also safeguards against his client from getting to know each other and arranging their own itinerary… when he cannot get his kick-backs! And he HAS been known to get rough with totally innocent clients who he even only suspects is doing this! Do you really want to party with gangsters?
※”CROOK” TRAVEL DO NOT MARK UP HOSTESS PRICE, THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE!
Love the way he so proudly states this – but the fact of the matter is that Mommies/managers have ALWAYS routinely kick-back rebates included in the girls’ regular price; and these days, when the girls are marked up so much more, the amount of kick-backs to Tony has increased tremendously!
OK, this is good enough for a start! I’ve of course got lots more on him and on Alfian Rami. They continue to attack, I continue to expose.

They stop their attacks, pay to Boss their Advertisement fees AND declare fully that they ARE agents, I will stop. All I want to do is to protect Samsters here from being victimized in ethnic affinity scams perpetrated by these con artists polluting SBF.
And all this venom and Spam that they're spouting off all over SBF - nahhh...!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 08-02-2015 at 04:19 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: They stop, I stop! LMFAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

They stop their attacks, pay to Boss their Advertisement fees AND declare fully that they ARE agents, I will stop. All I want to do is to protect Samsters here from being victimized in ethnic affinity scams perpetrated by these con artists polluting SBF.
And all this venom and Spam that they're spouting off all over SBF - nahhh...!
Oh I'm so scare! You the one who started all this shit first. It's you who the one must end it. Not me for sure. You stop I'll. simple as that.
Old 08-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Oh I'm so scare! You the one who started all this shit first. It's you who the one must end it. Not me for sure. You stop I'll. simple as that.
Errrr..... NOPE!!
You wish!! You really WISH dontcha?!

Like I said, my main aim is to either turn you legit and stop scamming Samsters by having you fully declare and pay Boss his advertising fees or I just continue my merry way to inform Samsters about your dirty world!

I ain't got nothing to lose by doing so except a bit of time - you? Well......! You're a smart enough boy to figure it out!
LMFAO

SEAJ

PS - Too late!
Only now closing your Google, Twitter and facebook pages - You don't think I've not already screen captured them? Our usual inept clueless protagonist! Alfian when u come come Chiangmai. LMFAO!!!
And are the initials for Citibank PCG?

Last edited by SEAJ; 08-02-2015 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
ooluois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Errrr..... NOPE!!
You wish!! You really WISH dontcha?!

Like I said, my main aim is to either turn you legit and stop scamming Samsters by having you fully declare and pay Boss his advertising fees or I just continue my merry way to inform Samsters about your dirty world!

I ain't got nothing to lose by doing so except a bit of time - you? Well......! You're a smart enough boy to figure it out!
LMFAO

SEAJ

PS - Too late! Only now closing your Google, Twitter and facebook pages - You don't think I've not already screen captured them? Our usual inept clueless protagonist! LMFAO
YES BOSS !! You are right as usual !! I support and worship you. Make them pay. Divert attention away from us. What a clever genius you are!!!!!
Old 08-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow SEAJ Travel & Tours

Hahaha SEAJ Travel & Tours based in Philippines!
Old 08-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Re: SEAJ Travel & Tours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
WOW! Must say....when I clicked on that link I went What the.....???!!

That there's actually an SEAJ anything,never mind an SEAJ travel & Tour?! How can there be such a coincidence? NO way, no way I reasoned, even though it does look genuine and I guess the initials SEA is common enough for SE Asia.

>>>>>> Till I noticed that it's only had ONE (1) visit and had postings only for a bit over a month last year!>>>>>
And not even any address or phone number to contact etc.
(The numbers which looks as if they are telephone numbers in their logo does not work).
In fact, nothing but a bunch of Ads from hotels, airlines etc and nothing else.

Anybody else here with more IT/computer knowledge can shed a light on this please?

But I gotta hand it to you tony - for being so resourceful AND to actually take the time and effort to come up with this!
sifu tony - wouldn't it be way easier for you to just pay Boss his advertisement fees? How much time did you spend on this?

Incredible!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 08-02-2015 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Re: SEAJ Travel & Tours

Quote:
Wah, boss SEAJ. How come you didnt tell me you own a travel agency??? I know you are an agent in changping but now u a tour agent? I was so loyal to u, even let u "sample" my wife! U must not keep secrets from me!
Old 08-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Tony n Seaj : I propose a ceasefire till CNY .

We are here for one purpose : chill n have fun

We set aside a 2week period to respect the spirit of the season.

Peace to all and HUAT for the year of the Sheep
Old 08-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Tony n Seaj: I propose a ceasefire till CNY.
Thanks for your kind offer.

I do not negotiate with terrorists such as SEAJ and oolouis!
Old 09-02-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your kind offer.

I do not negotiate with terrorists such as SEAJ and oolouis!
Good God Sifu Tony – terrorists? Surely you jest!

Actually, I really don’t understand why you insist on still doing your job this way; now everybody KNOWS what you are and do – how much longer can you keep on pulling the wool over new victims?

Worse, you must know that even some of your friends are now avoiding you. Most people guard their reputation assiduously – why would they put it at risk by associating with KNOWN scammers. Yup, sorry that’s you on SBF!

Look-it, although I AM bull headed and persistent, I am not vindictive. Why is it so hard for you to “Turn Legit?” The number of mongers is rapidly being depleted with all the increasing problems/dangers at so many Sex destinations - and many restricting themselves to less frequent trips. So mongers are going to be more discerning as precious as their trips are now – and will chose agents they can trust. And it’d be hard for them to choose you right now.

Yeah, sure I’m responsible for establishing what you ARE – but can you really blame me? First month on SBF and you and your gang started hounding me and never let up. But like I said, I am not vindictive – you come clean with Samsters, pay your ad. fees – heck I’d even recommend you to others.

Others have prospered and continue to do so even during these hard times by being up-front and honest. With your experience, contacts etc. it should be easy for you to also prosper – whilst regaining back your dignity.

OK – take this post for whatever it’s worth – but it’s my reach out as suggested by seabass. Ball’s in your court.

SEAJ
Old 09-02-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Same message to you nonteerak.

You KNOW that what I know can make your life miserable and career in jeopardy – but I’d like to think of myself enough of a gentleman to NOT kick anybody who’s down.

MY agenda is only to help out Samsters and I’d much prefer to do it without destroying anybody.

So the ball’s also in your court.

SEAJ

PS - and of course all you guyses' clones PLUS I expect you to also tell your acolytes to back down too.
And THANKS seabass!
Old 09-02-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Why would u be kp to Singaporeans? U can find a a hk or china forum and put your scam there what! But you still have not answer my post la! Where are the evidence or proofs that I con newbies? If u accused someone please back up with your accusations ! Otherwise you are just a big con man yourself trying to con Singaporean a, maybe I should address u as datuk since you call me taikor! Ke..ke..ke
Return up +11
Old 09-02-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

Actually, I really don’t understand why you insist on still doing your job this way; now everybody KNOWS what you are and do – how much longer can you keep on pulling the wool over new victims?

Worse, you must know that even some of your friends are now avoiding you. Most people guard their reputation assiduously – why would they put it at risk by associating with KNOWN scammers. Yup, sorry that’s you on SBF!

Look-it, although I AM bull headed and persistent, I am not vindictive. Why is it so hard for you to “Turn Legit?” The number of mongers is rapidly being depleted with all the increasing problems/dangers at so many Sex destinations - and many restricting themselves to less frequent trips. So mongers are going to be more discerning as precious as their trips are now – and will chose agents they can trust. And it’d be hard for them to choose you right now.

Yeah, sure I’m responsible for establishing what you ARE – but can you really blame me? First month on SBF and you and your gang started hounding me and never let up. But like I said, I am not vindictive – you come clean with Samsters, pay your ad. fees – heck I’d even recommend you to others.

Others have prospered and continue to do so even during these hard times by being up-front and honest. With your experience, contacts etc. it should be easy for you to also prosper – whilst regaining back your dignity.

OK – take this post for whatever it’s worth – but it’s my reach out as suggested by seabass. Ball’s in your court.

SEAJ
Oh no boss SEAJ! Don't surrender leh! You should continue to throw baseless accusations at others! Hee Hee .... that way, nobody will suspect that you yourself is an agent...
Old 09-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

SEAJ
Full of shit as usual.

I'll use compilation of data to reply you from now on as your posts are all rubbish.

This to remind everyone who is the antagonist and the pussy who run to moderator for cover when he can't stand the heat.
SEAJ the disgrace of all Indonesia Chinese and anti-Singaporean antagonist.

FACTS/FAQs ON STEALTH AGENTS SEAJ & OOLOUIS
AGENTS Of S.T.E.A.L.T.H.
Evidence SEAJ Is A Stealth Agent Without Paying Advertisement Fees
10 Facts That You Should Know About SEAJ
Old 09-02-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come