The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveguy28 View Post
I also hope bro maila... but is abit difficult cause man utd and chelsea have to drop point also...
Arsenal will win if Henry is playing and further to that Arsenal has won 1-0 during the away match on 17 Sept. On the other hand, Man U is very lucky this few matches and C. Ronaldo and Park are on form. Not forgetting Ronney has not been scoring for the past 7 matches.

So just buy 1, 2 goals as the changes of draw draw very likely.

So long not meet, what about this weekend??
Old 18-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
hotestman272001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Steadyman1;1815031]Arsenal will win if Henry is playing and further to that Arsenal has won 1-0 during the away match on 17 Sept. On the other hand, Man U is very lucky this few matches and C. Ronaldo and Park are on form. Not forgetting Ronney has not been scoring for the past 7 matches.

So just buy 1, 2 goals as the changes of draw draw very likely.

QUOTE]

If the King play Arsenal will win... rooney sucks now... so only ronaldo is the threat... kill him like savage kill gilberto....

Have been a bad husband trying to be a good father.
Old 19-01-2007, 01:40 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maila View Post
Gunners will win all the way home and be top of EPL by May
You really sound confidence! We are quite a few points behind. I think the best we can hope for this season is a 3rd or 4th place finishing. Chances of winning any titles will be with the FA Cup or League Cup and hopefully even the CL Cup.
Old 19-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
You really sound confidence! We are quite a few points behind. I think the best we can hope for this season is a 3rd or 4th place finishing. Chances of winning any titles will be with the FA Cup or League Cup and hopefully even the CL Cup.
Ya bro cheri_popper.... than we will win tremble... and shut all those idiot mouth...

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 19-01-2007, 05:25 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveguy28 View Post
Ya bro cheri_popper.... than we will win tremble... and shut all those idiot mouth...
We have knocked out Liverpool in both the League and FA cup. So our chances in both cups are good.
Old 22-01-2007, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
wtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Arsenal is fantastic!! henry once again scored with his head... i simply love arsenal!! 2-1 to arsenal!!
Old 22-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf999 View Post
Arsenal is fantastic!! henry once again scored with his head... i simply love arsenal!! 2-1 to arsenal!!
On behalf of the Chelsea SBF bros...we love Arsenal too...

For a moment, i'd thought Rooney would put Manchester 9 points clear

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 22-01-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1399 / Power: 18
D-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud of

Nice Win & Nice play by Arsenal. Hope they can maintain this form and chiong all the way.....
Old 22-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1399 / Power: 18
D-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud of

A nice win & nice play by Arsenal...

Hope they are able to kept up the good work and also good from...

Chiong all the way....
Old 22-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 5255 / Power: 63
Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute

A nice win & nice play by Arsenal...

Hope they are able to kept up the good work and also good from...

Chiong all the way....
Old 23-01-2007, 12:20 AM

Most of the time we played at our new Emirates Stadium, the opponents would score first and we had to scrabble to equalised and sometimes come from behind to win. So far we have been unbeaten at the Emirates Stadium but our home form is not that fanstactic either, Aston Villa, Everton, Boro and some other teams had escape with a draw. If we had won some of those instead of drawing, we would be right there with Chelsea and Man Utd. We had been beating the other tops teams like drawing away to Chelsea and beating Man Utd and Liverpool but its the lower teams that we had slipped up. I guess this is not the season for us to reclaimed our EPL Title. But give us a season or 2 to have the team together and have a better understanding, I reckon we will be a Force to be fear.

Among the top 4, Chelsea's team looks the strongest but some of their stars like ballack, Shevco, are not performing well together with the team. With Terry injured, their defence is suspected.

Liverpool well, they are not consistent enough and their team is undergoing rebuilding.

Man Utd had been performing very well. But they need to rebound back after this defeat by Arsenal if they are to win the EPL.

I am an Arsenal fan thru and thru but I am sincerely doubtful that we can win the EPL this season, we are still a massive 12 points adrift of the leaders, with 14 games left, although mathematically, it is still possible for us to win, it will take a spectacular loss of form from both Chelsea and Man Utd to let us back in the race and at the same time, we can't afford to drop a single point from the remaining games.

BTW....Its always a PLEASURE to beat MAN UTD and we did the double(Home & Away) over them this season.
Old 23-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

Its true.... i doubt we can win the EPL this season cause we are building up a youth team and it takes time... man utd and chelsea has to lose continuous 3match and we won the three which is quite difficult.

But we have a good chance to witn a double or even tremble if we do well in the CUPS... Go Arsenal go....

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 23-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

If Arsenal can keep the form now, which team can beat them??? I would expected Henry to contribute more and he definitely can score more, they will get 3 pts n 3 pts n 3 pts n ....
Old 23-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 20
jamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
If Arsenal can keep the form now, which team can beat them??? I would expected Henry to contribute more and he definitely can score more, they will get 3 pts n 3 pts n 3 pts n ....
.....n 3 pts n 3 pts n 3 pts n League Cup n FA Cup n Champion's League n make it a Quadruple this season
I AM.....CHEONGSTANTINE.....

Old 23-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Hehe like I said Gunners Forever .....
Hmmm EPL champions ....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1