The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 26-04-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Only for oil massage….
ya i tot is $89 60mins for oil?
Old 26-04-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
bastard88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybastard88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwayne74 View Post
Anyone knows if it’s worth to take 90min with twinkle….

Just made a 90min appointment with some ML at BMC, it was my 3rd time with her. Thought she would tease for quite some time but ended up doing the favour around the 40min mark and the rest was just piano massage.

Anyone who experience 90min with twinkle, does she employ the same tactic?

Thanks
i have tried 90 mins with her before. personally i think 60 mins good enough. rather save the additional $$ on 30 mins extra for other usage.
she told me before she did receive booking for 120 mins slot.. hahaha.
on the teasing part, i guess remain mostly the same, depending on your chemistry with her too.
Old 26-04-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orhkia View Post
ya i tot is $89 60mins for oil?
Oh, i think I misunderstood your question. I tot you are referring to the chinese style massage
Old 27-04-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastard88 View Post
i have tried 90 mins with her before. personally i think 60 mins good enough. rather save the additional $$ on 30 mins extra for other usage.
she told me before she did receive booking for 120 mins slot.. hahaha.
on the teasing part, i guess remain mostly the same, depending on your chemistry with her too.
crazy to think anyone would be able to tahan 120mins of extra time with S**r.

J* can consider putting up a hall of famers list and see who can last the longest with her HDLY. Like the buffalo wings chart at Sunset grill.
Old 27-04-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
Kissmytoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much does a 90min cost? Is it the same as the 89 prostate massage? If got the 90min session still got gq?
Old 27-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissmytoes View Post
How much does a 90min cost? Is it the same as the 89 prostate massage? If got the 90min session still got gq?
Yes, there will still have GQ. The cost will be $89 X 1.5
Old 27-04-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
crazy to think anyone would be able to tahan 120mins of extra time with S**r.

J* can consider putting up a hall of famers list and see who can last the longest with her HDLY. Like the buffalo wings chart at Sunset grill.
can la.. keep squirting multiple times while her 10 fingers r HDLYing ur birdie...
Old 28-04-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 12
botakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakkkk View Post
After reading the last 30 pages of this thread, made a booking for S***. Will send a report here. See if it's as good as the thread hehe. So far the most unforgetable HDLY I had was at 1 of the spa at bukit batok by a malaysian started with V, sadly closed down due to too many aunty go report
S**R is really a woman with less words, able to took a glance at her without mask when she just came into the room after that she went on to put on the mask. Took a 90min session with her massage wise was pretty normal and personally I feel that the teasing wasn't that much maybe there's no much communications or because i'm a first timer. However the HDLY was good as she know how to stimulate the spots, GQ popped and upon approval given, she went all out attack and it was amazing. definitely will return once vitamin M recharged.
Old 28-04-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakkkk View Post
S**R is really a woman with less words, able to took a glance at her without mask when she just came into the room after that she went on to put on the mask. Took a 90min session with her massage wise was pretty normal and personally I feel that the teasing wasn't that much maybe there's no much communications or because i'm a first timer. However the HDLY was good as she know how to stimulate the spots, GQ popped and upon approval given, she went all out attack and it was amazing. definitely will return once vitamin M recharged.
nah don't bother striking up conversation as she uses her fingers for the talking.
Old 29-04-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Shaboy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previously i was a regular at JK, have been reading all the posts here too and eversince i just shifted to yishun for about few months back so decided to test water on one of the MP mentioned by fellow members in CP that it was clean and no action. Called and book for 'hot oil massage' 90mins session. Upon arrival, i was billed $88 which wasnt the price i think i suppose to pay. Anyway paid up and was ushered by the ML i requested from their FB. Her voice was cute and cant really see the face due to wearing mask. When deed started,while chit-chatting interviewing each other, few times she grinded her cherry on my arms while massaging on my back. At one point, climbed on the bed and grinded her cherry on both my legs. Came to my mind, 'like this call clean ah?' Many teasings on my butt area and inner thighs occasionally brushing on my balls. 45mins later asking me to turn around and popped the GQ. Asking me to choose 50 80 or 100. Standard rate should be 50 but thinking 80 should be can autoroam so i decided to go for 80. Able to roam top inside but downsouth only on the outside. All the while she doing it slowly no rushing at all. Keep checking whether im enjoying it or not. GFE experince was top notch with hugs and autoroams after completing the massage while still in the room. Total damage was carrot chopped (88+80) but i left a happy and satisfied after that exploration. Only will rtm when vitamin M replenished months later.
Old 29-04-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the hint given on Twinkle Twinkle little Star and tried today during lunch slot.

Will say her HDLY is good but endure-able, my personal opinion think that Melody one better as can cause misfire
Old 30-04-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 3
Johnwayne74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea who this is
Old 30-04-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 3
Johnwayne74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Any idea who this is

From j*
Old 30-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Leethomas619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboy85 View Post
Previously i was a regular at JK, have been reading all the posts here too and eversince i just shifted to yishun for about few months back so decided to test water on one of the MP mentioned by fellow members in CP that it was clean and no action. Called and book for 'hot oil massage' 90mins session. Upon arrival, i was billed $88 which wasnt the price i think i suppose to pay. Anyway paid up and was ushered by the ML i requested from their FB. Her voice was cute and cant really see the face due to wearing mask. When deed started,while chit-chatting interviewing each other, few times she grinded her cherry on my arms while massaging on my back. At one point, climbed on the bed and grinded her cherry on both my legs. Came to my mind, 'like this call clean ah?' Many teasings on my butt area and inner thighs occasionally brushing on my balls. 45mins later asking me to turn around and popped the GQ. Asking me to choose 50 80 or 100. Standard rate should be 50 but thinking 80 should be can autoroam so i decided to go for 80. Able to roam top inside but downsouth only on the outside. All the while she doing it slowly no rushing at all. Keep checking whether im enjoying it or not. GFE experince was top notch with hugs and autoroams after completing the massage while still in the room. Total damage was carrot chopped (88+80) but i left a happy and satisfied after that exploration. Only will rtm when vitamin M replenished months later.

Hi bro Can pm me the loc and ml name?
I am staying in yishun too.

TIA
Old 30-04-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

From j*
isnt it obvious.... its the name that matters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1