The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower69 View Post
E***** is back at work! Woohoo!
E as in the waxing shop E?
Old 11-05-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
Tiagong from here that she pass away liao, dunno real or not.

Sad, she got auntie face but hot milf body with big boobs, and one of my best memories of that shop is fucking her doggie on the floor then cum in mouth and face then washing up my cock in the corner sink.
Old 11-05-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roytenapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Return u +21 .. anyway i think clementi also have one..

I got one part time ml at clementi gd one.. if u want pm me
Please share the details!
Old 12-05-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Tiagong from here that she pass away liao, dunno real or not.

Sad, she got auntie face but hot milf body with big boobs, and one of my best memories of that shop is fucking her doggie on the floor then cum in mouth and face then washing up my cock in the corner sink.
Good Times.. do until S told us to quiet down before. If she's really back bros pls share.. legend
Old 12-05-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Ya i rem E. Those leopard bra n panty

Power girl. But think back also scare. Those bros should know why if u did it with her

Omg i hope the news is not true. Such a good nice girl.
Old 12-05-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 3
rockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Any news from kelly at 2**. Saw her tiktok. The boobs are really getting bigger and bigger. Isit becoz after her preggy??
Hope bros tried her can share...
Old 12-05-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
No bro, different shop lah
Old 13-05-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/yao-ya...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Anyone tried this girl before?
FR please.
I'm a bit skeptical therefore asking.
Old 16-05-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Any updates on 1x8 spa? Seem like their FB page did not update since March. Are C*ndy and J*ey gone for good?
Old 17-05-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Post deleted

Last edited by bulldogs1989; 20-05-2023 at 09:10 AM.
Old 19-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jus tried a new spa 7xx Yx Kxxx (didnt see anybody posting b4) with bubble bath and good massage and the ml are pretty young. Great service and attitude by ml but was in a rush therefore didn't get her name but was told that she will be giving me better service the next time I return.
Old 19-05-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I just replied u via ur inbox.
Thanks Bro WPNS for intro.
Yes. This shop promotes Baoyang $68. But I did requested for Norma $55 /hr. Took the slot.
Yes. Indeed. All PRC Milf.
Not much attractive or pretty.
But ML massage skill was good.
Confirmed Clean shop.
I was assigned to L*L*
Feel fresh thereafter 1hr .

Went dwn to other AMk 1X8 for 30mins + Hj.
Old 19-05-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
assasinsinc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i went down 2*6C spa and i can confirm that it is true now the charge $88 to massage 2nd floor. $88 package consists of masseuse massaging ur balls. If pay $58 massage u first floor and ladyboss will come spot check. $88 will allow u to hanky panky with masseuse for 1 blue note. Not worth it anymore. I took A** and im her regular, she also say alot of customer piss. The malaysian receptionist no more liao and now ladyboss stationed at shop. So too bad this gem of a place is gonna be expensive for $88 + $50 for hj/roaming
Old 19-05-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Jus tried a new spa 7xx Yx Kxxx (didnt see anybody posting b4) with bubble bath and good massage and the ml are pretty young. Great service and attitude by ml but was in a rush therefore didn't get her name but was told that she will be giving me better service the next time I return.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 19-05-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assasinsinc View Post
i went down 2*6C spa and i can confirm that it is true now the charge $88 to massage 2nd floor. $88 package consists of masseuse massaging ur balls. If pay $58 massage u first floor and ladyboss will come spot check. $88 will allow u to hanky panky with masseuse for 1 blue note. Not worth it anymore. I took A** and im her regular, she also say alot of customer piss. The malaysian receptionist no more liao and now ladyboss stationed at shop. So too bad this gem of a place is gonna be expensive for $88 + $50 for hj/roaming
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread