The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: Budget Airlines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
brudder not worri we all here oso join here & dere will upz ur pts nxt week cos just upz some1 else
Thank u very much bro.
I'm a noob.
Can someone teach me How to up people????
Old 30-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Thank u very much bro.
I'm a noob.
Can someone teach me How to up people????
see the balance symbol next to a post..click on it...
Old 30-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SUCK_ME_DRY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in SGN on 12-15 dec... is it super rainy season? hope got any gathering by shifus or brudders here??
Old 01-12-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tcss

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Sama sama lah, where can the Wai Loon heart tahan when your Uncle body already failed????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
That's very true!

Are u replying to this post????? kekekekeke

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
It is my fav location .
Now whenever I go, the customs guy just see How many immigration chops then also don't ask. Machiam like chop and go...no questions asked.

Sadly, as many bro said..prices for everything is spiralling.
Food wise can still find good haunts. But VB pricing is spoilt badly.
So i rather keep faithful ladies waiting for me. Hihi.
But that limits me from ktv, where ladies bare it all.
And in placez like can tho and chau doc u see awfullly nice meat ans not too commercial yet.
So grab whilst still young and can stand..haha

U lucky liao, I already kena few times cos all my Vietnam custom chops line up swee swee in my passport, they always like to ask me, last week just come Vn already this week still come Vn again, are you doing business in Vn???

I only been to Can Tho & Chau Doc twice and was quite rush so can't really do anything much there

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Prince View Post
cam on... many bro still have not up my reputation.
they sure can help me get out of red zone

Thats becos most of the bros u know already up u before ma by the way how the fish u kena red zone???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
U lucky liao, I already kena few times cos all my Vietnam custom chops line up swee swee in my passport, they always like to ask me, last week just come Vn already this week still come Vn again, are you doing business in Vn???

I only been to Can Tho & Chau Doc twice and was quite rush so can't really do anything much there

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
U r on business... Lol...
My fact city is can tho as not as crowded as hcm. Headache when I see endless stream of bikes
So food wise and girls wise..u can choose better.
Chau doc being near to cambodia... has to me slightly different girls type( But yet to up)
Near there has alot of ktv and massage, but u need to know tieng viet.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUCK_ME_DRY View Post
will be in SGN on 12-15 dec... is it super rainy season? hope got any gathering by shifus or brudders here??

Wow champion nick!!!!

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

Whenever I go, always plan for a vn gal to wait for me and bring me around.
But in Dec, am thinking of going single to fish ...
Anyone who is free to go and form a 'tour group'?
Old 01-12-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Chau doc being near to cambodia... has to me slightly different girls type( But yet to up)

Our group will be going near there next month but nearer to the cambodian side

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Our group will be going near there next month but nearer to the cambodian side

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Awesome!
Go over the border and see the khmer gals.
They aren't as bad as ppl think they are.
Ask the trishaw (hybrid) ppl to bring u out of the city center of chau doc to have cheap awesome hai San and other foods.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U r on business... Lol...
My fact city is can tho as not as crowded as hcm. Headache when I see endless stream of bikes
So food wise and girls wise..u can choose better.
How come I roam the whole city of Chau doc I dun see many ktv and massage...

I saw a few in one street...when I go in to check out...massage is only hj...but can get more only if u been there and knew the gals...Ktv are all family Ktv...but can get gals company upon request...they call in from outside...is not those Ktv with hostess...the way you written seems that Chau doc full of vices or chiong places...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

Massaged Hurricane88;12219870]How come I roam the whole city of Chau doc I dun see many ktv and massage...

I saw a few in one street...when I go in to check out...massage is only hj...but can get more only if u been there and knew the gals...Ktv are all family Ktv...but can get gals company upon request...they call in from outside...is not those Ktv with hostess...the way you written seems that Chau doc full of vices or chiong places...[/QUOTE]

Hi big bro h88,

Maybe I wasn't clear.
Chau doc is a weird town (to me). But definitely not one full of vices (although the bus trip along the way u see many massage advertising and shops).
It's split into 2 parts, one near the mountain and the famous temples.
The other is before the long unfinished (forever) road.
I was referring to the one before the unfinished road.
Massage places..I saw the signs But didn't try.
The ktv.. from what my local friend told me..the gals are upon request (ktv nha hang ) because of the regulations and police.
I prefer such 'delivery order ' than the ktv with mamasan (eg can tho) Cos I saw some innocent ones before.(I like unpolished).
Is this the same as what u see?
Old 01-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi big bro h88,

Maybe I wasn't clear.
Chau doc is a weird town (to me). But definitely not one full of vices (although the bus trip along the way u see many massage advertising and shops).
It's split into 2 parts, one near the mountain and the famous temples.
The other is before the long unfinished (forever) road.
I was referring to the one before the unfinished road.
Massage places..I saw the signs But didn't try.
The ktv.. from what my local friend told me..the gals are upon request (ktv nha hang ) because of the regulations and police.
I prefer such 'delivery order ' than the ktv with mamasan (eg can tho) Cos I saw some innocent ones before.(I like unpolished).
Is this the same as what u see?
Dun know what you meant by unfinished roads...

Only one famous temple that is Chua Ba Chau Doc...along the trip to this temples hv some small massage places...mostly no clients and no gals to see...how to massage...when pop in they will then call here there to get you the gal...haha...

Yes...Ktv will call from outside but no guarantee you get what you want...also no guarantee gal will allow sex...or they even come drink if they hv period...all these wasted upto 30 minutes before you may hv gals sit...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Dun know what you meant by unfinished roads...

ly one famous temple that is Chua Ba Chau Doc...along the trip to this temples hv some small massage places...mostly no clients and no gals to see...how to massage...when pop in they will then call here there to get you the gal...haha...

Yes...Ktv will call from outside but no guarantee you get what you want...also no guarantee gal will allow sex...or they even come drink if they hv period...all these wasted upto 30 minutes before you may hv gals sit...
I was there earlier in August.
There's this stretch of road That's super dusty...till u reach the foothill of the temples.
Phong trang bus dropped us off there to stay in a nha nghi.
The one u r saying is the 妈祖one? The other one I went also is full of Buddha's one,with monks and street side food set up in the evenings.

Its a far far cry from the eatablished ones like hcm or even can tho.
But i did have a nice innocent one at ktv.
Never dabao her back though.
At these non-legit ktvs, it's always up to luck.
But me being still new compared to seasoned bro like u..no match.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1