The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
iku_shiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My neighbour

Good story Bro!

reminded me of those 'Mills & Boon' stories that my sisters bought donkey yrs ago..

Keep it up
Old 21-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

she is finally getting what she deserves.

Give it to her bro.

Hard n without mercy.

Just the way a stuck up bitch deserves!

All e way!
Old 21-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I just laughed and went back to enjoying my weekday sun at the empty beach. We took the rest of the week off and that day was the first of our rest and relax island getaway.

I definitely did not think April was serious about it but no harm sharing with her my fantasy. If you never share, no one will know. I was expecting to finish Wednesday with a good round of orgasm at my place but April suddenly had to make a trip back to her office, returning only at 10pm.

We spent Thursday shopping and hitting the gym before catching a weekday movie. We visited sentosa, explored the island, chilling out at the beach cafes. Then she received a call at 4.30pm that day and she gave me a look which told me to start packing.

Well, she’s earning twice as much as I am, there had to be some sacrifice.

Friday morning was reserved for breakfast in bed, cooked by yours truly but I got an sms at 7.30am saying that she’s needed at her work again, but will buy me lunch to make up. She dropped me another message around 10.30am to ask me to meet her at M hotel during lunch for their semi buffet.

I took a slow train ride to town and feasted my eyes on the OLs that were buzzing around the area. I saw April’s office down the road and was considering whether to wait for her at the lobby but decided to wait at the hotel instead.

12.30pm
The lunch crowd was starting to file in and still no sign of April. Right when I was about to ask about a reservation I saw her appear in the lobby. I did not expect her to be that well dress for a quick pop in into her office. I saw the porters gave each other a jab in the elbows as she entered the hotel turning in my direction.

She was wearing a dress in a dark shade of blue, it wasn’t the flowly kind of dress but it felt like that piece was contoured to fit her body. The hem of her dress was a few good inches above her knees and it was one of the rare occasions I saw her in stockings.

Black stockings.

My heart skipped a beat as I remembered the last time I saw her in something like this, she had garters and an amazingly slutty g-string underneath. I came and moaned like a baby back then.

Her feet disappeared into a pair of dark coloured heels with some hues of blue randomly shaded into it. It was not too high to be uncomfortable, yet high enough to set her apart from the others.

The dress was sleeveless, the top part went round her neck with a clasp around her neck, not unlike the cheongsum design, and she had on a string of pearls.

Pearls.

Something that SYT can never carry it off.

I saw a couple of lunch patrons checking April out as she approached me and tied up her hair, her exposed armpits drew the attention of the 2 men pretending to play with their handphone on the sides.

April : Hungry ?
I nodded my head, half expecting her to ask if I’m horny as well.

She told the female manage that was serving us her reservation and we were led right up to the end of the café to a small table of 2. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her breast as they looked fuller that afternoon, perhaps it’s my sperm sacs that were full.

She ignored my obvious leering and folded her arms while waiting for our water.

The manager who say us down came over and poured us 2 glass of ice water, but the moment she set April’s one down in front of her, I was a little taken aback when she suddenly barked at the manager.

April : The glass is dirty, change it.

April then folded her arms, crossed her legs and asked me to check my glass.

I was a little surprised as we’ve shared food with flying ants in it before and we laughed it off. She did not seem like she was in a good mood so I did a cursory check on my water and told her mine was ok.

The manageress apologized and changed her glass.

James : Are you ok ? Bad day at work ?

She just shrugged her shoulders and ignored me.

We were seated by the glass walls right at the end where there was a good flow of pedestrian traffic. She crossed her legs, letting her dress hike up a little higher than usual and somehow I felt suddenly more people walking closer and closer to the café boundary.

I could have swore I saw a couple of uncles went pass a few rounds.

We had minimum chat while waiting for the food and I concluded that she was in a bad mood and did not want to dig further. When April’s beef was served, I was horrified when the first cut she made, blood oozed out.

She called for the manageress again and she literally threw her utensils down on the table.

April : I asked for well done, not a bleeding cow.

The manageress was horrified such a mistake was made and immediately apologized. I did not dare to look at April and instead pretended my piece of steak was the most interesting thing in the world at that moment.

Her order came back 5 minutes later and she finally got to eat.

When she saw me with the bad habit of sticking the knife into my mouth with a piece of potato, she snapped at me again.

April : Can you stop doing that ? What if you cut yourself.

My eyes widen and I set my utensils down, too stressed out to eat any further

2pm
We were having coffee and the café was almost cleared of all patrons,

April still looks like she was in a bad mood and as she replied her messages, there was that stuck up frown on her face and the repeated , ‘ Tsek ‘ as she hammered her fingers in the blackberry.

I played with the brown sugar sachets on the table and when a psionic ‘ Tsek ‘ was sent my way, I stopped what I was doing.

April : I’m going to the washroom.

James : Orh.

I watched her walk away , pulling down her dress as her heels clicked across the café floor, she passed the manageress who I really pitied and I could not believe it when she just shook her head in a condescending manner at her.

I simply could not believe what was happening.

2.15pm
April came back to our table and asked for the bill.

I offered to pay but she shot me a look and I decided to keep my wallet.
Then the most embarrassing thing happened and I wish I could dig a hole into the ground right there and then.

April : I’m not paying for the 10% service charge, it was horrible.

The waiter seemed a bit lost and 2 minutes later, the poor manager came back with another bill which April accepted.

In that instance, I really felt like she was another person.

A stuck up OL in town.

I smile sheepishly at the café crew as I walked a few steps behind April, I mouthed ‘sorry’ to the manager and pointed to April before pointing my finger to my head, doing a circling motion to indicate she was a bit cranky.

I caught up with her as she approached the lobby and she turned towards the set of lifts. I did not suspect anything as I assumed we were going to the carpark.

James : Are you ok dear ?

April : Tsek, just… leave me alone for a while.

I gave up trying to talk to her, in fact sometimes I gave up talking to women when their hormones were not in balance.

I caught the nice scent of fragrance when the lift door opened. It gave way to a carpeted lobby which I assumed we had to cut through to the carpark.

Then April stopped outside one of the door and she inserted the key card.

I was shocked, frozen in my footstep.

April : Wait a while, I just need to grab something.

Even at that moment I did not suspected anything and given the attitude and mood that day, I certainly did not think sex was on the cards.

I popped my head into the room cautiously and took a look.

I saw an overnight bag in the corner and April was bent over the bed, her hips pointing at me as she flipped through some stuff.

Some stuff.

I took one step closer and realised that ‘stuff’ was nothing but a travel magazine the hotel provided. My heart stopped beating for a moment and I took in other ques in the room.

The bathtub was filled.

Music was playing.

And the most obvious que of all, was 3 boxes of condoms, packs of 3s, standing at 45 degree side by side on the side table.

I found it hard to breath as blood started rushing to my manhood.

I closed the door with a slam and bolted it.

And what happened next made my erection strained harder against my jeans.

April : What are you doing ?

I took a step closer to April and she retreated, mirroring my movement.

April : James, stop it, .. what are you doing.

I could not believe it even though I was right there in the room.

When April ran out of room for retreat, she threatened me again.

April : James, I meant it, stop. I’m not joking.

I caught the slightest of twinkle in her eyes before she reverted to her stuck up bitch attitude.

April : James, …. James… stop, this is not funny.

Then April reached for the information booklet on the working table and threw it at me, hitting me squarely on my shoulders when I ducked.

I made my move.

I tried to grab April but she shoved me aside and she went for the room key and her purse, before going straight for the door.

It did not look like she was joking.

I caught up to her as my right arm went around her waist and using the momentum, I shoved her back down to the carpeted floor.
Old 21-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

One of April’s heels came off and she kicked off the other one, throwing it at me, missing my face a mere couple of inches. I saw her stocking feet kicked and pushed herself away from me as she struggled to get up from the floor.

I went forward to grab her again and what happened drove the air out of my lungs.

April’s left hand swung a good 90 degrees, delivering a back hand slap across my face.

April : Stop it James, I’m not joking…

I took off my shirt and threw it across the room.

I knew if I wanted what I wished for, I need to work for it.

That was not some Japanese AV where the moaning girl pleaded with you to stop yet open her legs wide apart.

If I wanted a stuck up OL, I will have to fight for her.

April continued her retreat, backing herself up against the wall. As i unbuckled my belt, i could see a real sense of fear in her eyes as she hopped onto the bed, trying to ge around my flank.

All i can say was .

James : Wrong move April..
Old 21-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

wow story getting hot and spicy, thanks bro

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 21-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

This sure is exciting...
Old 21-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Smashed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How can we still read other stories after we're done with this one?? It's sooooo gooood!!
Old 21-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Zivilyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. One of the most captivating and amazing stories I've ever heard.

Keep up the good work TS~!
Old 21-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post

april : Stop it james, i’m not joking…

Don't stop! Don't stop now!

Pls continue!!

No need to upz or return my points, just a game.
Old 21-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 21-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
BrandonNg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super duper awesome!!!
Old 21-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
economist79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is by far, the best story ever written in SBF!!! I'm so glad I clicked on this thread and started reading it.... Kudos to TS. Don't have the points and power to up you, but I most definitely would, if I had the power.
Old 21-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 13
feral888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
One of April’s heels came off and she kicked off the other one, throwing it at me, missing my face a mere couple of inches.
I wasn't as lucky when I played this game last month. Under the dim lights, she deliberately threw her heels off course so that they wouldn't hit me but I dodged and headed an own goal.
Old 21-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
kykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
April continued her retreat, backing herself up against the wall. As i unbuckled my belt, i could see a real sense of fear in her eyes as she hopped onto the bed, trying to ge around my flank.

All i can say was .

James : Wrong move April..
James, Don't Stop!!
Old 21-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Here comes the epic!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1