The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bounce2you is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

4x1 beside bicycle shop any bros tried before
Old 23-02-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
Sn1peShark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ML Kelly from Bentley. Anyone tried? Photo resemble real person?
Old 24-02-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
smljbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried a** s** used to call **n s** and what’s the rate there? Any FR will be great
Old 24-02-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smljbro View Post
Any bro tried a** s** used to call **n s** and what’s the rate there? Any FR will be great
No need fr. Go if u feel rich.
Old 24-02-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
smljbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
No need fr. Go if u feel rich.
Thanks bro! I think I will skip the shop then
Old 24-02-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Best shop to visit right now is to look for small five
Hi Bro Footman, would like to try what you have mentioned.
Old 24-02-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpletay View Post
Saw a new joint at Avenue 5, anyone tried ?
this is a normal curtain shop with bathing facilities shared with hair salon...
$50/hr but extra is higher than normal..depends on which ml..
the one I took is xiao xxx...normal looks with sub par skill..not recommended...
Old 24-02-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 0
MrYellow is a glorious beacon of lightMrYellow is a glorious beacon of lightMrYellow is a glorious beacon of lightMrYellow is a glorious beacon of lightMrYellow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
used to finger her when she was at hougang...but she a bit cold...not very GFE
Your skills no good

Last edited by MrYellow; 26-02-2022 at 11:23 AM.
Old 28-02-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

today walk past Ch**l Spa, see their main door finally open, but no lights inside.

isit finally going to open for biz again? or isit the landlord come open door to prevent spider web from growing
Old 02-03-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
today walk past Ch**l Spa, see their main door finally open, but no lights inside.

isit finally going to open for biz again? or isit the landlord come open door to prevent spider web from growing
I stay just beside the block.

No idea why, but I believe they failed to renew their massage license or something?
Old 05-03-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Is amk a dead town for MLs already? Or bros here hoarding it to themselves? Share leh!
Old 07-03-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

I recently stumbled on a massage and beauty place at 33X. Serviced by a viet lady in uniform with boobs spilling out, ML is Rxnny.

Very close to wechat pictures, Imo, she looks better IRL. Her pics are too touched up and she looks taller IRL.

Rates are not cheap. Entry fees for massage is $65 per hour. Upside, if she is free, she extends to 90mins and even more if no customer. She utilizes many treatments like hot stone.

During my first visit, I didn't realize she stripped down to basic under blouse with sphagetti strap so boobs all spilling out with mini skirt.

She finishes off with damn sexy HJ, opening rates at $60 but I nego to $50.

Her service is good. And I believe can do more than HJ. But her upselling can be annoying. She will try and sell you pre purchase. E.g. Buy 6 massage packages at $55 each instead of one off $65.
Old 07-03-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post

During my first visit, I didn't realize she stripped down to basic under blouse with sphagetti strap so boobs all spilling out with mini skirt.
Her mini skirt is shorts. Sianz
Old 07-03-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
I recently stumbled on a massage and beauty place at 33X. Serviced by a viet lady in uniform with boobs spilling out, ML is Rxnny.

Very close to wechat pictures, Imo, she looks better IRL. Her pics are too touched up and she looks taller IRL.

Rates are not cheap. Entry fees for massage is $65 per hour. Upside, if she is free, she extends to 90mins and even more if no customer. She utilizes many treatments like hot stone.

She finishes off with damn sexy HJ, opening rates at $60 but I nego to $50.

Her service is good. And I believe can do more than HJ. But her upselling can be annoying. She will try and sell you pre purchase. E.g. Buy 6 massage packages at $55 each instead of one off $65.
This shop ML are all money face and hard selling .. They need to hit monthly sales requirement aka 业绩 . This playground is long gone after the like of E,S and L gone . Waxing skills and services wise really went downhill .
Old 07-03-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Wah.. Thanks bro - for sure a good 'buyer beware' note.

Rxnny was quite hard selling but I must say her massage was good and generous, even her other services.
Definitely won't doing waxing there.

For bros who PM me for contact I will still share (for bros with 100 points and above) but do note my comments and what other bros have said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
This shop ML are all money face and hard selling .. They need to hit monthly sales requirement aka 业绩 . This playground is long gone after the like of E,S and L gone . Waxing skills and services wise really went downhill .

Last edited by edwardgreene; 07-03-2022 at 04:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread