The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 04-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
Sparta858 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentgeek View Post
Some FRs for people interested:

Had a session with Althea from Sorority Club. She had nice make up, slim body and a CFM face. Attractive to the eyes and a girl easy to turn on. Sex felt really good too with her loud moans and wet pussy. Could really feel the wetness when you finger. The sight of her riding me with her B cup boobs bouncing around, loud moans and facial expression made me cum in no time. Could feel her pussy gripping and flexing around my cock too. Down side is her pussy had a fishy smell and it was really potent! Maybe I was just suay that day and her pussy had to stink and it turned me off quite a bit but it was otherwise really a good fuck.

Another FR for Tiffany from Butterflyverjj:
This was really crappy. OKT posted as 8/10 looks but I honestly think at best 7/10. To me 8-10/10 looks has to be quite sexy, cfm or just attractive. Read some of the FRs on the thread that said she had a good bod etc so I thought she was good but i regret...now it makes me think some of the bros here drop their standard too much for the price and looks. She tries to please by being very sexually enthusiastic but it comes across as a little too much. Not sensual at all. Worst part, she say cannot finger and she was horribly dry. Keep saying last time another client finger too hard. Oh, she also sucks your balls or cock like an industrial vacuum cleaner and I lost the mood. Not sure who taught her that. I think horny sensual bbbj is more of a turn on than cock vacuuming.

Hope this helps some of the bros and please don't be desperate and write good reviews too easily. SG girls and expensive to book but the quality varies widely. Some really fantastic, others like dead fish cake and some pirated 50 shades of grey. Hope this thread goes on about more good bonks!

U seem 2 haf many issues wif local gals hor broz? Stay away frm them den n stick 2 yr koreans maybe?
Old 04-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:

Had a session with Althea from Sorority Club. She had nice make up, slim body and a CFM face. Attractive to the eyes and a girl easy to turn on. Sex felt really good too with her loud moans and wet pussy. Could really feel the wetness when you finger. The sight of her riding me with her B cup boobs bouncing around, loud moans and facial expression made me cum in no time. Could feel her pussy gripping and flexing around my cock too. Down side is her pussy had a fishy smell and it was really potent! Maybe I was just suay that day and her pussy had to stink and it turned me off quite a bit but it was otherwise really a good fuck.
lol y use another nick ? For me there hardly any smell. In fact its taste fine for me. Never an issue for me
Old 04-07-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
hideto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhideto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi I think u must have smelt your own smelly dick. I have met her lot of time and I have no issue or have smell any of what u have said. she is a wonderful girl pls do not degrade her. If you want to destroy and keep her to yourself u are very selfish. she is such a nice girl and she is leaving the scene soon, please let her have the best of this few month till she left thanks alot
Old 04-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Pukimalanciau is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Any kind souls willing to share your encounter with Armani Malaysian girls? They look hot but photos can be deceiving..The FR keep disappearing.. thanks.. appreciate that..
Bump for bro mike.. Anyone can help out? Thanks..
Old 04-07-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFelyn View Post
This 2 bros very interesting, like the way your toking... lols
Haha u are the most interesting 1, i only side kick level
Old 05-07-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Theycallmebig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicky from girl generation,

If u like Mina, n some sassy feelings while bonking.. she will provide it all...
numbers will not do justice to her, but after pumping her u will wan her some more...
Old 08-07-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
RetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Haha u are the most interesting 1, i only side kick level
Bro comm,
I come here earn points, see Miss Q mei mei tio bully bo ma and see the points can exchange some VOUCHERS BO... lols...
Old 08-07-2017, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Create a new nick just to write a FR.
Hey dumbo! This is none of your fucking business lah! It is better for you to learn how to smarten yourself first before you try to act sarcastic so that you don't embarrass yourself every time.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-07-2017, 04:56 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This 2 bros very interesting, like the way your toking... lols
I didn't know that a dumbo like Baotohk can be so interesting. Oops! U prolly thought he was acting like a idiotic clown here huh? So "entertaining"!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-07-2017, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
RetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I didn't know that a dumbo like Baotohk can be so interesting. Oops! U prolly thought he was acting like a idiotic clown here huh? So "entertaining"!
Bro,
Chill chill!!! Cm on this is cyber world... just let dem talk what they want.
Why bother?!?!?! I find the way they chatting interesting only..
It's actually make my day. Was met some rough customer on that day...
你若生气就,中他的计。(If you are angry, in his plan)😘
Old 08-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Doggy following me everywhere

Too bad I don't keep stray dog
Old 08-07-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey dumbo! This is none of your fucking business lah! It is better for you to learn how to smarten yourself first before you try to act sarcastic so that you don't embarrass yourself every time.
Don't embarrass yourself like the GL forum. Don't follow me everywhere I go ok.

The more false claim you made , the harder it will be for you to make a living out of writing fake fr
Old 08-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,
Chill chill!!! Cm on this is cyber world... just let dem talk what they want.
Why bother?!?!?! I find the way they chatting interesting only..
It's actually make my day. Was met some rough customer on that day...
你若生气就,中他的计。(If you are angry, in his plan)😘
That's the correct thing to do for dumbo like Baotohk, bro. I only ridicule this dumbo wherever I have sometime to spare. He has tried in vain to bring me down but too bad that his intellect level is way below me to do so.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
Sparta858 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdomknight View Post
Yes she is an awesome lady! Met her previously and find she is sweet and quite lovely with high GFE. She has a nice hot bod and beautiful tits too!

Bros out there should try and you will know what you are in for! She a rare gem and her rates are very reasonable. Best she is not a time watcher. Do treat her well and respect other FLS too.

Any FR on the new Sweet Harumi and Iris Yung? Sweet Harumi stats looks good. Photos of Iris looks very appealing. Both rates are good too.
Gud one broz bt nt interested
Old 09-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Bros: Has anyone tried Asin from Sammybabes? Looks good, but strange that there are no FR to be found.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1