The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
I was not intentional but the young body had been etched in my mind, still remember her naked body viewed from side way. Her developing breast and sight of developing pussy hair! Now getting hardon writing about!
SYT is always tempting but I prefer adult female
Old 16-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
SchneiderWeisse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a colleague's birthday so as usual, pictures were taken. One of them uploaded it onto her Photobucket site and e-mailed everyone the link. As no one bothered looking at the photos, she pestered everyone to have a look and was complaining that she took all the effort but no one cared etc.

So I just gave it a once over. As I was about to leave the site, the cursor ran over a link at the top. I noticed because it normally shows an arrow but it changed into a "hand" indicating that the link could be clicked. It was a link back to her album.

So being the kepoh I was, I just clicked it. Initially, the folders seemed quite normal - X'mas pictures, holiday pictures with her family etc. Then I saw this folder labeled "For Your Eyes Only". Hosay liao, so clicked it.

Lo and behold, there were 3 pics of her in only her panties and taking the photo of herself before a mirror!

By some strange coincidence, at the very same time I clicked on that folder, she walked right into my room. She was standing at the door talking to me and was wondering why I had this "look" on my face. So she came over to my table to have a look at what I was looking at on my PC and saw her own pics!

She kept saying "OMG. You f**ker. How could you do such a thing" and tried covering my computer screen with her hands haha. I was laughing and telling her I didn't do anything and was looking at the pics just as she asked.

Apparently the pics were for her BF and she thought it was password protected. Someone who tried to view the birthday pics must have not been able to do so and she must have unlocked the album thinking only the birthday pics folder was unlocked.

I told her to go delete it as she was worried and wondering how many other co-workers or even her family members saw her pics but never said anything. So while she ran back to her place to delete the photos, I quickly save the pics onto my pen drive!
Old 17-03-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
marcf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw my friend's pregnant wife's nipple downblouse one time. It was dark brown, long and pointed. She was a few months into her second pregnancy after giving birth just a year earlier.

We were gathered at my friend's place in one of those regular get togethers. After the food and drinks, we were playing poker at the table and my friend's wife were one of the players. The table was a bit big so I had to stand up to deal out the cards and as I was dealing out the cards, she was bending forward to pick up the cards and lo and behold I had the bird's eye view of her breast and nipple and it was a real turn on. I'm not sure if others noticed but I have had some very nice eye candy throughout the game
Old 17-03-2010, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

did you hardon lifted the poker table a little higher on your side while dealing the cards?
Why you so like dat?
Old 17-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcf View Post
I saw my friend's pregnant wife's nipple downblouse one time. It was dark brown, long and pointed. She was a few months into her second pregnancy after giving birth just a year earlier.

We were gathered at my friend's place in one of those regular get togethers. After the food and drinks, we were playing poker at the table and my friend's wife were one of the players. The table was a bit big so I had to stand up to deal out the cards and as I was dealing out the cards, she was bending forward to pick up the cards and lo and behold I had the bird's eye view of her breast and nipple and it was a real turn on. I'm not sure if others noticed but I have had some very nice eye candy throughout the game
Yeah, that's what I meant, I find women that has given birth before has dark nips. So were her boobs getting larger cos of her pregnancy?
Old 18-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

hehe thankfully I was winning and I stacked my chips high enough to cover my hardon
Old 18-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Yeah, that's what I meant, I find women that has given birth before has dark nips. So were her boobs getting larger cos of her pregnancy?
Where have you been? Yes. Women's nipple will turn darker when they become pregnant and their breast will swell. Some women retain their more developed breast size even after their childbirth and breastfeeding, but some will revert to their previous cup size after awhile.
Old 18-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Is it due 2 2 much of suckling?? ha ha ha ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I find women that has given birth before has dark nips.
Quote:
Yes. Women's nipple will turn darker when they become pregnant and their breast will swell.
Old 18-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Women's nipple will turn darker when they become pregnant and their breast will swell.
Read somewhere that why the nipples turn darker is to allow the baby to 'see' better it's target to latch on to suckle. The swelling is of course due to the milk glands producing milk for the baby.
Old 18-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Decartes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was 10 when I saw my cousin's bare breast. She even invited me to suckle on them.
Old 18-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Lightbulb Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchneiderWeisse View Post
Went for a colleague's birthday so as usual, pictures were taken. One of them uploaded it onto her Photobucket site and e-mailed everyone the link. As no one bothered looking at the photos, she pestered everyone to have a look and was complaining that she took all the effort but no one cared etc.

So I just gave it a once over. As I was about to leave the site, the cursor ran over a link at the top. I noticed because it normally shows an arrow but it changed into a "hand" indicating that the link could be clicked. It was a link back to her album.

So being the kepoh I was, I just clicked it. Initially, the folders seemed quite normal - X'mas pictures, holiday pictures with her family etc. Then I saw this folder labeled "For Your Eyes Only". Hosay liao, so clicked it.

Lo and behold, there were 3 pics of her in only her panties and taking the photo of herself before a mirror!

By some strange coincidence, at the very same time I clicked on that folder, she walked right into my room. She was standing at the door talking to me and was wondering why I had this "look" on my face. So she came over to my table to have a look at what I was looking at on my PC and saw her own pics!

She kept saying "OMG. You f**ker. How could you do such a thing" and tried covering my computer screen with her hands haha. I was laughing and telling her I didn't do anything and was looking at the pics just as she asked.

Apparently the pics were for her BF and she thought it was password protected. Someone who tried to view the birthday pics must have not been able to do so and she must have unlocked the album thinking only the birthday pics folder was unlocked.

I told her to go delete it as she was worried and wondering how many other co-workers or even her family members saw her pics but never said anything. So while she ran back to her place to delete the photos, I quickly save the pics onto my pen drive!
Hi there dude, care to send mi the pics tat u save in ur pendrive haha. Thanks a million in advance. Pm mi for msn to keep in contact in future.
Old 18-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decartes View Post
I was 10 when I saw my cousin's bare breast. She even invited me to suckle on them.
How old was your cousin that time? How generous!!! Did you give both tits a good suck?
Old 19-03-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexhorny View Post
do u think I believe in you
a bj from yr cousin

if this happens to u, I would have countless bj from my cousins
when I was 10-12, I have seen most of my cousins naked

how come they dun give me bjs

big hole

Dont believe me not my problem ok?
Old 19-03-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 23
RigR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRigR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
downblouse is very exciting

its like seeing the forbidden fruits infront of you.

My eyes go into autoroam for downblouse targets. colleagues, friends, distant relatives, strangers
There are really so many girls......wearing so low-cut.
Blame fashion trend!

But, we guys are loving it. Aint we?
Old 19-03-2010, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Lovin' it 100%!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1