The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
MarkusS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkusS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkusS is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I have very good experience with Oceanbeast in "The Villa" saturday night.
Lot of fun there, my wallet still burn

Sunday was ahem... complicated.

Sunday night, I visited Rainbow 4 @0:30, really low quality girls, and not so many on stage.
I tried most of the bars in Nana (like a warrior ), no no, I avoided the Lady boy bar, forget about that

Finally take a beer in Spellbound and catch a very pretty petite and new (mamasan said third day working in Spellbound).

Then walked back in Sukhumvit street, we taked 2 drink at Sugar club on the way, danced with the girl, then back hotel (very close to sugar).
The girl take shower (she have a very nice body and breast), I take my shower, then when back in the bedroom, I see her dressed, she said she do not feel good and she want to leave, WTF ???

Damage forecasted 2500 ST / 5000 LT, girl did not asked about money hopefully.
Barfine 700

Tomorow I will talk to the mamasan seriously
I even said to her, I will cut all the pole bar if something go wrong with the girl.
Old 13-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusS View Post

Tomorow I will talk to the mamasan seriously
U should talk to the mms... wasted your bf.
Old 13-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yup a pure coyote bar.

Oh u meant the one one level 1 on the left when u enter nana plaza? Never tried entering there since rumored having ladyboys in the midst. Would not want caught off guard roaming south and feel something sticking out. Not bad for someone who is not in Bangkok and more updated than me. I seldom go nana plaza lately. D
Yes where Pretty Lady bar was before. If the original proposal to hack down the walls between Spellbound and Underground goes ahead, then this new upcoming gogo bar would be the largest gogo bar in Sukhumvit. It is expected to have over 100 girls.

News got to me, Monster Ink on the ground floor will be closed to make way for a new Italian restaurant. From August, some of the bars on ground floor will be opened from afternoon, good news for the early drunks.

Visa news to share, a sinkie whom overstayed in the Kingdom for 3 years recently went to a landborder to clear his overstay and tried to re-enter again. Landborder can't helped him and directed him to airborder. Generally speaking, overstay for 1 year or less, paying the fine and re-entering on the same day at a landborder is no problem. For more than 1 year overstay, please go to airborder, pay the fine and exit. Entry into Thailand again is no problem. Overstay fine is THB 500/day, a maximum of THB 20,000 fine. No blacklisting for now.

Southpoint Pattaya is offering a buy a condo unit and get a 20 years residential Thai Visa. It is a 5 years multiple entry visa extendable for 1 year upon each entry for 20 years. Google to find out more.
Old 13-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 23
freerange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
Anyone know what is the latest time that those massage / soapy massage place close? I might be free tomorrow night but only after ard 11pm to 12am. Any bros wanna go tgt?
That's around closing time, u can probably still make last call but stocks might not be plentiful.
Old 13-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Southpoint Pattaya unit and get a 20 years residential Thai Visa. It is a 5 years multiple entry visa extendable for 1 year upon each entry for 20 years. Google to find out more.
Why bother? Its 3 times the price of similarly sized properties. A guy over 50 only need to pay 1900 baht a year for retirement visa with proof of sufficient funds.

Add a bit more can get a villa with a swimming pool.
Old 13-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freerange View Post
That's around closing time, u can probably still make last call but stocks might not be plentiful.
Oh okay thanks.
does anyone have any recommendations for out call till late night?
Old 13-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Thailand has its own section
Old 13-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow Thailand has its own section
Yup, whole new section...I can relax now...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yeah!!! Can jio u go find cb naemlo liao.. Make him buy us seafood buffets
Old 13-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Yeah!!! Can jio u go find cb naemlo liao.. Make him buy us seafood buffets
Buy your cb, u want or not. TLSF.
Old 13-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Make him buy us seafood buffets
Pullman Bangkok King Power every Sat night got seafood buffet dinner for 888bht nett per pax.......... Whack the alaskan king crab sure bo lugi

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 13-07-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Pullman Bangkok King Power every Sat night got seafood buffet dinner for 888bht nett per pax.......... Whack the alaskan king crab sure bo lugi
U ask naemlo buy 888bht buffet for us!!! Walao.. U ask him go die better la.. Mayb Wanton Mee la.. 40 bht a bowl...
Old 13-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here and nice meeting up. MarkusS . Pls continue this weekend....and finish the bottles. lol

Last edited by oceanbeast; 13-07-2015 at 07:28 PM. Reason: forget to add
Old 13-07-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Understand you went to the villa. Any FR? Checked their Facebook, they have nice line up artists; slot machine etc etc etc.
Once a while they will organise party and invite artists to come. was there for the avenger night and the mousses band..

Usually the party will be filled with ladies..so confirm food for the eye.

environment is nice, but for guys who wan action like pimp, this place is a no-no

or maybe there is i dun know..

maybe can go together next month..
Old 13-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Hoot! Hoot!

Good for you!!!

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1