The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wandiwismangan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghounddog View Post
I visited atlanta yest after my terok time at newton as per fr above. In case you dunno how to go, it is opposite novotel hotel. From novotel, look out for a circle k opposite the road. Atalanta is in the same blok as circle k but u need to walk into the alley and it is in the middle of the row.

There are deluxe(or called executive, can't rem) and vip rooms available if you want private rooms. Vip room is 370k for 1.5hrs, deluxe I can't recall, prob 250k or so for 1.5hrs.I did not ask if 1hr or 2hrs packages are available as I always take 1.5hrs. I think there are cheaper packages available but I did not scroll thru the menu. There are some rooms with only curtains as partitions and those are probably the cheaper ones. U can go scroll the menu at the receptionist. I took the vip room, it comes with a urinal and bathtub, quite spacious.

Once u confirm your package, she will give u a key to locker upstairs. Payment is after massage. Before u reach locker, a male attendant will change slippers for u. U will then go to locker but I din use the locker at all la. U can use the facilities at this pt as u pass thru the jazzcuzi and sauna. I proceed straight to the massage though. It was abt 7pm on a fri but not many pple ard, in fact I din see anyone else. U will come to another holding area where there are some pcs to use and there are some trays ard but I did not probe if food is available la. There is a counter where they will ask you if u have any preferred masseuse by numbers. I just take whoever they sent me and so far, it has been quite good. My masseuse yest is 25yrs from central java. I was surprised by her level of english, turns out she is a university graduate, used to work in office in jarkata. Slim and pretty face, but boobs is a small A, definitely not for bro newyorker! Massage is only slightly better than piano type, I have gotten pretty good massage there before though. She wore a very short skirt as per all other masseuses there but I was fooled by the super pushup bra, npt that I mind small boobs la. After sop massage and teasing, pop golden qn. I ask for services and price, and if she does fj anot. She says fj only sometimes, it depends. I ask her how abt this time, and she shyly said ok. I didn't know ceweks there will reject fj service if price is right. Maybe she wanna appear more hard to get la. She ask me how much I wanna give, and after abit of nego, settled on 600k. She does seems to be not very experienced in this trade, but gfe to max. Overall I will rate 8.5. Oh one thing I forgot to mention, she ask if I have condom with me. I ask her why, she say she to go outside take if I dun have. If she take from outside, boss will keep record that she provided fj service and will take a cut. Anyway I have one in my wallet for rainy days like this.

Deed finished, walk me out, go counter downstairs and pay. Left the place a happy man
Thanks dude, I will try go there soon, confirm next month sure to go, it's a monthly distress thingy....but if cannot tahan maybe after my koh lipe trip next week, I'll extend my leave and go there for a 1 night trip.....
Old 10-08-2014, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlim View Post
From what I learnt the 2 Bosses for Memory have some problem with money issue and they go separate ways, so now most ex-Memory gals follow 1 of the Boss who open the new joint Dolly.
This is what i learned from 1 memory girl too, in fact many are happier with the new management now at Dolly. Have aircon in their sleeping area, better food etc..
Old 10-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
This is what i learned from 1 memory girl too, in fact many are happier with the new management now at Dolly. Have aircon in their sleeping area, better food etc..
Dolly. Reminded me of Surabaya.

Last edited by tiuminator; 10-08-2014 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Dolly. Reminded me of Surabaya.
Hahahha, A area full of ceweks, price range from 80k to 200k per st (my experience).
Old 10-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Where is this new joint Dolly location?
Old 10-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara View Post
Haha, no prob bro...i was happy to see bro nono...😊
Maybe in future we can plan a trip together...✌️
Sure, y not, looking forward..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Where is this new joint Dolly location?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I had my 7th trip to Batam on 5th Aug 2014 and back on the 6th. This time round,my indian fren again cannot join me,but i manage to learn quite a bit on VOA becos of him even when i don't need to.

Here's the Link of VOA which i bookmarked to share with those non-sillyporean who needs the information.

In this trip,i took a 1045am Prima Ferries ferry from Sillypore Harbour Front to Batam Harbour Bay. As it was raining,the ride on the ferry was a rough one and the ferry was 90% full. (i don't like crowded) Upon reaching Harbour Bay,did some basic shopping on daily necessities at Harbour Mart in Harbour Bay before approaching to book my next day return to Sillypore at the Prima Ferries Counter. After stepping out of Prima Ferries,was approached by some uniformed guys (who worked at the Bay) to ask if i need Taxi,they quoted 60k and when i ask for 40k,EVERYONE LAUGHED at me. Got pissed off by their laughter and walk away further down towards shopping mall where i was approached by a REAL taxi driver who are not in uniform.Manage to bargain to 30k to bring me to Kaha 1st then to Formosa. But i still tip him another 10k upon reaching Formosa Hotel.And he seems happy about it. So my taxi trip cost 40k in all and i need a taxi becos it's raining.(i'd have taken ojek) One lesson i learned from this trip,whenever i got approached by anyone who is in uniform in my future Batam trip asking if i need taxi,i will either reject or ignore them.

Reached Formosa abt 11am indo time. Try to check in but my room i reuested for isn't ready. I actually booked 2 rooms,1 for my fren who is coming later. Both rooms aren't ready,so i walk to opp Formosa to change money and after that to Kings Massage on the 4th floor in Formosa for a foot reflexology at 90k/hr.

This is the 1st time i am having foot reflexology in Kings Massage w/o being on a massage Chair but lying on bed. I was told to strip my bottom half while the girl do the reflexology. About 30mins later,she pop the Golden Question,which i think wasn't exactly a golden question. It's not a HJ she is offering,but according to her is Therapy Dick Massage. Was quoted 200k,i didn't bargain cos i don't plan to take up anything "special" as i was just killing time for my room/s to be ready. After the foot reflexology,paid the counter 90k and tip the massage girl 50k for her effort/attempt to "try to" make me take up the special service...lol.

Upon checking into my favourite room,i called Gold Bird (1230pm) and they are open.By now,the rain has almost stop so i take my time to walk to gold bird to pick a girl. As usual,pick the biggest,ugliest and oldest available girl,pay papi 600k and request him to send the girl to my room at 3pm. Before leaving,give papi a small green packet containing 50k in it. Left Gold Bird to Nagoya Hill Mall by foot and manage to find Kopi Luwak cafe. I choose to dabao the coffee and walk to behind Relax Massage's food court for Lunch and enjoyed my Luwak coffee there. Relax Massage is directly opp Formosa.

After lunch,take a slow walk back to Formosa.Before heading to room,i walk behind formosa to buy some mineral water and red bull. The girl arrived at 3pm,had one round 1st while waiting for my friend. Went online to SBF to check any PM and saw Bro Madara's reply from our previous communication.I heard from Bro Madara there is a new booking joint in town,and where is that? The place is called Dolly Massage....

Upon linking up with bro Naka in the early evening on the same day,i learned that Dolly isn't a new joint. Memory KTV opp Panaroma has closed down and reopened as Dolly Massage. Bro Naka even bring me there to look see. It was near to Utama Hotel,and even nearer to a Ass Hotel....opps! No,no...sorry,it's S Hotel...i manage to recce around its surrounding and below is the Map to S Hotel,and then to Dolly booking joint. (Dolly & S Hotel is at bottom left hand corner)

To save on Taxi commission (or kena carrot head),one may ask the taxi driver to drop you at S Hotel. What i did was walk into S Hotel,take a name card from them and walk out. Turn right from the front door of S Hotel and walk straight along the five-foot way which takes abt a min until i reach a right-turn corner and then i turn RIGHT...and then continue to walk straight for about 1.5 min,and i see Dolly sign board and front door.

Below is Ass Hotel name card (front & back) for further reference :

In this trip,i have the honor to link up with Bro Naka and Bro Madara for a bit of info exchange and smoke break. And the info they fed me with,i have testify it personally and shared them above. And as this post only allows 4 pictures in a single post,the lesser important info like Coffee Luwak,Golden prawn restaurant,Dried sea horse,Temple etc will be shared with the rest at a later time.

Hereby wish to give thanks to bro Naka and bro Madara for linking up and sharing positively. If fate & time allows,we shall meet again...in Batam of course...lol.

Cheers to all!!
Old 10-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Bontiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
visit to Batam 20-21 August

Need your advice from expertise, prefer "lobang" in my hotel room. Which one the best gals to contact. thank you master.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: visit to Batam 20-21 August

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontiong View Post
prefer "lobang" in my hotel room.
There is lobang jamban, lobang pintu, lobang Kunci, lobang plug listrik,

Pls take your pick
Old 10-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: visit to Batam 20-21 August

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
There is lobang jamban, lobang pintu, lobang Kunci, lobang plug listrik,
ahaha...I pick lobang hitam ada tak ....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-08-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wandiwismangan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lobang nonok will be nice
Old 11-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Lobang pepek best of em all.

Thank you
Old 11-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
catoon75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro nono, your replies to the questions here recently is v helpful to young birds. you are an MVP to them

You only live once, so fuck it.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 11
silentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow!! I read a bit through this thread and found practically all i need is in this post! Fantastic!

Thanx 4 sharing all the details,bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
To answer your questions,i need to put them up in this thread due to the limitation of the number of words which can be used during one single Private Message. And tho some of your questions are repeated,i will need to refer it to my signature while some are physically useful to hear from other bros in this thread. Also good for other learning newbies to know as well.

Your questions are as below while my answers are in BLUE

-Girls prices (range, what is a good price, when should i bargain, what is your avised price for me to negotiate)

For booking joints which i am more familiar with,girls for overnight can range between 600k to 1.8 million rupiah. Going with cab will cost an extra of 100k to 200k which you will not be told that is going to be added to your overall booking price. Meaning if you go with cab,minimum booking charges for the biggest,fattest and ugliest will cost you 700k and above.

If you go w/o cab,always tell OKT that you go without taxi after he/she quote you the price for your girl and the price can come down between 100k to occasionally 150k,and rarely 200k.

-Cab prices

Depends on where you are travelling to and fro. If you alight from Harbour Bay Ferry terminal,and staying in NED area or Formosa Hotel (if you read my thread),it will cost between 30k to 50k from point A to point B.

Whole day cab booking will usually cost you around 200k to 300k depending on your bargaining power. Highly not recommended tho unless you have a planned itinerary to go on tour to places of interest in Batam.

-Which hotel is good for a newbie and the details of what room to book, how to book, price, etc (I apologize for this question but please treat it as a question from a college graduate on his first job interview)

Read the 1st Timer Batam Walk-Through Guide. It's how i would answer my interviewee,hehehe... (no offence)

-how much SGD should be my budget on my first trip?

Read the 1st Timer Batam Walk-Through Guide. 1st timer i would say S$300 excluding ferry for a 2D1N trip. Other bros here may have different opinion.

-friday 2pm-3pm sgd time to saturday is a good schedule?

Try earlier timing for weekends. Fri and Sat is crowded in Batam. Before 1pm will be better.

-can I survive with only English?

I did,so can you.I do understand why you ask this question,it's becos you lack confident.

-Raw advisable?

Anything RAW is not advisable,especially in places like Batam. And according to news,the rate for STD in Batam is one of the highest in the world. Condoms can be purchase everywhere in any Batam's provision shop.

-where do you advise for me to pick up a girl that will help me remove all my stress away?

I can't becos i do not know where your stress are coming from. Some girls will only add stress and not remove them base on my experience. Sorry,i do not know where you can pick up a girl that will help you remove ALL your stress away. Hoping for your understanding regarding this question.

Lastly,being a 1st timer to Batam (if you are),avoid Batam during Ramadan period. Postpone your trip till next month if you can.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan1982 View Post
Hi ,
Will be heading to batam to have abit of fun but only for a night,
Will seriously need some recommendations.
Wanna go KTV than find some companion for the night.
Can advise me on damage and location??
Cause going with another 3 frenz but all totally newbies (first timer)
Hi,i don't know if i am too late replying to your post. Anyway,below is an FR dated back on May 2014 by a senior bro of this thread that may come in handy if you plan to go KTVs in Batam :

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
FR: 30th April to 4th May 2014
30th April
Meet up with a Kakis, Josh, at 7pm in HF and took a 8pm Prima ferry to Batam.
Reach Kelong resturant at 8pm indon time and had our dinner.
We had fish, sotong, 2 beer and some dishes which cost us 300K
Proceed to Lovina Inn to check in & settling down our belongings.
Then we proceed to Alisan KTV to drink our balance from last trip.
As we're sitiing in the hall and only open 2 cans of coke as mixer, the bill only came out to be 74k, very good price.
Josh being Josh will not like to sleep alone hence messaging his contact working in Alisan, hoping to strike a deal after their work at 2am.
He striked 1 of cos. After our drinks, we left Alisan approx 1.40am.
Josh & I was waiting at the Formosa lobby for quite some times before the gal appeared. She gestured to Josh to wait for her.
Waiting & waiting, until Champion league kicks off liao...
Being a football fans, I told Josh I am going to watch the match right outside.
There's this very big projector screen showing live matches outside the beer garden (the name I don't know).
After 30 over mins, Chelsea broke 3 hearts... myself, orang jawa and pak nd. We bought 0 - 0 full time score... hahaha... saki hati...
When the match was 1 - 2, Josh walked to me. The gal had put aeroplane.
Well, this is very usual thing to happen, 10 gals I tried, be it FL, maid, tagged, or any, 8 aeroplane me...I told him...
He was tired and went back to the hotel to rest first.
I was there watching the match. At least I saw JM sour face when D Costa took the PK... Very shoik!
AM revenge for my LFC... (Apologize to Chelsea Support, no hard feeling...the better team win)

1st May
Josh sms Lily from Memori that I also like to book a gal. Wonder if she got any good one to intro.
Lily say yes, face ok but body on the meaty side.
I agreed and they arrived the hotel in motorbike
FR for Lily is not necessary as I had already writen 1 for her previously.
My booking gal FR as follow;
Name: Imas
Look: 6/10 (look a bit Chinese)
Boby: 6/10 Meaty meaty, a bit dark complexion
Neh Neh: B+ with dark neh ji
BBBJ: 8/10 willing to try deep throat even though she can't reach
Lick nipple: 5/10 only nipple, no catbath, no woah point
FJ: Not much water... Like missionary, but I doggie her all the way... hehehe
Damage: 600K

At around 4pm, cheong2009 arrived Batam with his friend S.
4 of us meet at Windsor for dinner. It was my first time with S who is friendly, but not as friendly and action like me... tio boh Josh!
We had 6 beers and a few dishes which cost us 800K.
After dinner, we went over to Alisan to carry on our balance (why so many balance? Yup, we've almost 3 bottles there)
It so happen to be S birthday. Cheong bought a surprise cake for S, S happy until lam par also drop...
Josh & I had our gal from Memori already, so we no need to sit gal.
I ask Josh, if he wanna look for the aeroplane gal. He say no need, her lost that she cannot earn his money, not his lost! (hmmp... sounds like me, action action )
Cheong sit with 2 gals, 1 of them his regular, another one is a special someone. (pardon me, I can't share much)
S sit with a Chinese who don't do booking.
At the end of the KTV we settle the bill at 1mil. S pay 300K, Me & Josh 100K each, the rest Cheong pay and also took care of the cake payment.
Very budget for myself and Josh, 3 - 4 hours only spend 100K.
Cheong go home a happy man with the special gal
S almost die cock stand... but my gal Imas suggest to him why not try her friend from Memori, 1mil...
After showing her photo, S smile....
Waiting at Lovina lobby, within 5 min, the 1mil gal arrive. All of us saw her, we smile....

2nd May
Cheong & S had to work that day and took 2nd ferry back.
Cheong msg me that he is very happy with his new gal. Likely to keep her as OC (that's why I can't share much here)
Imas was a service oriented gal. As she did her part well, I decided to extend my booking with her.
Same goes to Josh as Lily served him well too, I supposed as usual.
At evening, another 2 bro arrived, CP and J (i recently know his indentity also)...
As we are tired, we told CP & J, we will not wet that night and just had a relac cheer out at Panjang Panjang.
Anyway, I think J need to settle something and went somewhere else.
So myself, Josh and our 2 gals went to Panjang after dinner at Kelong. Dinner for 2 beer, few juice, few dishes and crab cost us 460K.
We had our balance at Panjang during our last trip. But due to a new cute GRO (Chika) we open another bottle to support.
New GRO very sweet, only her teeth a bit out. If not should be power...
C cupper my guess from outside judgement.
Again Josh being Josh go all out attack at Chika. They were sitiing next to each other and talking the whole night...
Panjang is a nice place to relac and play pool. Not only the Liquor can keep, KNN mixer also can keep....
When go back to hotel, Lily show some attitude becuase Josh was giving cold shoulder to Lily as he talked to Chika all the way...
That nigt, Josh didn't get to fuck Lily. But Josh being Josh, morning sure he want, and indeed he got it.... LOL

3rd May
I bought a new friend JB (Pak orang Jawa colleague) to a place to dig ear shit and wash hair.
The saloon was located just behid relax massage.
We went in to the first saloon and I saw someone familiar. It was Mr Maddog Melv gal...
So i went in behind the curtain area and saw Mr Maddog Melv washing face there... So I disturb him say I take over the saloon gal and service him...He smile and action action grumble something... hehehe
As the saloon is quite packed, I suggest to JB we go next one. I intro her the cute chinese gal and he told her service.
Josh and I waitied for quite some time, so I go check them out. JB took up the facial package and had 1 hour to go.
According to JB, dig ear & facial cost him 130K
So Josh and I went to relax massage to had our arm and kakis reflex, which cost us 110K for 2 hours. Dame shoik!
At the massage, i was a bit too tired and dose off... suddenly i felt someone touching my nose... KNN, it was Maddog Melv revenaging... hehehe

That day, Tiger arrived Batam.
So myself, Josh, CP & Tiger when to Kelong for dinner with Chika (Josh KC)coming along too.
Chika bought her friends from Panjang as well, Aisha and the other one I cannot remember her name.
We had 6 binta beer, some drinks, some dishes and flower crab, which cost us 530K
After dinner, we went to Panjang to drink up our yesterday balance.
I told CP, Panjang can keep balance mixer, he was puzzle... Then went the mixer and bottle came, he laugh.... hehehe
CP was sitting with Aisha while Josh with Chika, me and Tiger alone...
We're waiting for J to come meet us at Panjang.
Before we left Panjang, we open another bottle to support Aisha. Both CP & Josh invited the gals to join them after work in BC. The gal reply, text you later...

We reach BC KTV at 9 plus.
Open 1 bottle of Chievas and about 10 mixer.
I sit with a Chinese gal, C cupper, can sing well but cannot go booking...
CP thought of booking a gal, but too bad she already hang bra go ashore...
So CP waited patiencely for Aishan message, mean while KCing my Chinese gal (I cannot remember her name)
Josh being Josh, even though Chika might turn up, he also sit with another gal, trying to pluck some papaya.
Tiger took a FL which Josh & I knew from last trip, Michelle.
Her details can be found in my previous FR.
J & Maddog with their sayang respectively.
We left BC approx 1am, which cost us 2.7 plus mil
I pay 360K + 300K for my sitting gal, tips her 100K
Same for Josh
CP pay 360K and also tip my gal 100K (steady CP)
Tiger, J & Maddog all pay 360K each.
Very budget also...
Anyway, Aisha & Chika didn't turn out, reason unknow

There ends my 4D4N trip in Batam...
It may not concern you but yet you read so long... lol... Thank you

B/Regds
CX

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。